Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 11:19:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for a business partner  (Read 892 times)
nebulus (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

... it only gets better...

View Profile
September 18, 2013, 09:03:40 PM
Last edit: September 18, 2013, 09:44:31 PM by nebulus

Sup, all! I have an idea for a business which I would like to get of the ground.
I am looking for a business partner to split the work and expenses to get it going.

About me: I am very experienced programmer. I've been involved in BTC since 2011.
For the past 8 months, I was working as a CTO at Coingig.com and recently decided to separate.

About you: You are passionate about business, marketing or programming. You've been around BTC for at least over a year. You are an active board member. You are always available. You can pay 50% of the expenses. You can work for you 50% of profit.

About the business: The platform is currently in development. The best description for the niche would be social marketing.

PM me if you would like to talk further.

No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3074

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2013, 10:41:37 PM

Sup, all! I have an idea for a business which I would like to get of the ground.
I am looking for a business partner to split the work and expenses to get it going.

About me: I am very experienced programmer. I've been involved in BTC since 2011.
For the past 8 months, I was working as a CTO at Coingig.com and recently decided to separate.

About you: You are passionate about business, marketing or programming. You've been around BTC for at least over a year. You are an active board member. You are always available. You can pay 50% of the expenses. You can work for you 50% of profit.

About the business: The platform is currently in development. The best description for the niche would be social marketing.

PM me if you would like to talk further.

What language are you looking to code in?

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
nebulus (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

... it only gets better...

View Profile
September 19, 2013, 01:06:11 AM

What language are you looking to code in?

Right now, the project has the following technologies implemented.

• twisted
  • sqlachemy
  • postgres
  • jquery

So the front-end is javascript/jquery/css/html and back-end is python.

Thank you for the interest.

Corelianer

Activity: 309
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2013, 07:38:29 AM

Maria just made a big -84.59%.. loss.... ouch... :http://www.myfxbook.com/members/mariadouble/double-4-weeks/458070
btc_enigma

Activity: 688
Merit: 567

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 10:41:55 AM

Are you still looking ?

I have send you a PM

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: