Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:37:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Dear Agents - you are TOO obvious! $120K sale on SUNDAY? (largest in 9 days!)  (Read 9861 times)
Synaptic

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2011, 04:57:39 PM

I guess this would be the perfect opportunity to go ahead and point out that unless the OP is posting some very well shrouded satire that he's a completely fucking loony retard...

But I'm waiting around for more great image macros...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
July 17, 2011, 04:58:52 PM

thought his bet was for USD not BTC...............
Synaptic

View Profile
July 17, 2011, 04:59:18 PM

Synaptic: 

ask your banking handlers about Bull markets and the power they have.  they know all about them in the context of the stock market, subprime loans, CDS/derivatives, oil, wheat, rice, real estate.

unfortunately they badly missed the greatest bull market of the last 11 yrs in gold/silver.

and they are using you as they miss the Bitcoin bull thats just getting started.

this will be a Bull market for the ages and will blow the sh*t off their doors.

i'm waiting for your response on my bet.

Lol, here's my SECOND response, genius:

"FUCK. YOU."
cypherdoc
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 17, 2011, 05:00:04 PM

Now that you mention it, if he loses, it means BTC weren't worth as much as he's not losing much, and if he wins he's winning because it's worth more so he's gaining a lot.

Kind of a safe bet from his side.

ok, lets do it.  we'll use BTCrow as the escrow.  when are you willing to post the 100 BTC?

cypherdoc
Legendary

View Profile
July 17, 2011, 05:01:34 PM

Synaptic: 

ask your banking handlers about Bull markets and the power they have.  they know all about them in the context of the stock market, subprime loans, CDS/derivatives, oil, wheat, rice, real estate.

unfortunately they badly missed the greatest bull market of the last 11 yrs in gold/silver.

and they are using you as they miss the Bitcoin bull thats just getting started.

"FUCK. YOU."

you're a brainless twit as your foul language clearly demonstrates.
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

Activity: 1358

View Profile
July 17, 2011, 05:03:05 PM

Finally some tits on this forum. That deer as some huge nipples LOL
cypherdoc
Legendary

View Profile
July 17, 2011, 05:04:46 PM

Synaptic:  

ask your banking handlers about Bull markets and the power they have.  they know all about them in the context of the stock market, subprime loans, CDS/derivatives, oil, wheat, rice, real estate.

"FUCK. YOU."

actually i really want a piece of your ass Synaptic.  i'll take BitMoles bet AND yours if you're willing to put your BTC where your mouth is.
foggyb
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1006

View Profile
July 17, 2011, 05:05:09 PM

Synaptic: 

"FUCK. YOU."

Synaptic: Its so obvious what you're doing, and that you're working, its like watching a child try to be clever.
Synaptic

View Profile
July 17, 2011, 05:06:03 PM

Synaptic: 

"FUCK. YOU."

You're a schizo-affective retard as your entire text corpus blatantly demonstrates.
cypherdoc
Legendary

View Profile
July 17, 2011, 05:07:43 PM

Synaptic: 

"FUCK. YOU."

You're a schizo-affective retard as your entire text corpus blatantly demonstrates.

lets just cut out all the brainless foul language and cut to the chase since you obviously know where the price of BTC is headed:  TAKE MY BET!
cypherdoc
Legendary

View Profile
July 17, 2011, 05:09:32 PM

cypherdoc: I'm sorry, as I mentioned I don't have 100 BTC right at the moment. I am actually in agreement of what you're saying though, but I am of the personal belief that it's going to take just a little longer than 1 year to explode. Practical uses for bitcoin are everywhere for computer savvy individuals, but the average credit card holding consumer is the one with the power-- the dumb, slow, idiotic masses. Until those masses have a way to use bitcoin (something I'm working on for Korea at least), I don't think bitcoin will be insanely more than it is now, and may even take another dip or a few; again, after a few years though, I fully expect it to replace paper money in convenience stores even, and when services like bitbills create a more merchant friendly and speedy service for secure spending, I think it'll explode then.

If any of you have any intention on getting rich off of BTC, I don't think it's in mining or trading at all. It's in infrastructure. You're already too late for Korea as far as I'm concerned (Got a ridiculous following here and all the rights tools to make it huge) but in your own country or other countries, it's still wide open.

took you 2 min to back out of the bet.  you should think before you post.  i have and i'm ready for you or Synaptic.
eyal (OP)

Activity: 60
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2011, 05:15:09 PM

I guess this would be the perfect opportunity to go ahead and point out that unless the OP is posting some very well shrouded satire that he's a completely fucking loony retard...

But I'm waiting around for more great image macros...
right. like all the other "goldbugs" retards that made in the last ten years more than what your handler pays you, without having to lie for a living. But hey - as I wrote before, I think that what you do is great for all of us - you get a good salary, and we get kick ass early Bitcoin adopters that are actually smart and knowledgeable.

I personally think that the world would be a much better place when Bitcoin takes over - if you're successful in scaring the stupid and ignorant away.

http://bancor.network - A Hierarchical Monetary System and the Foundation of a Global Decentralized Autonomous Exchange
cypherdoc
Legendary

View Profile
July 17, 2011, 05:16:33 PM

I personally think that the world would be a much better place when Bitcoin takes over - if you're successful in scaring the stupid and ignorant away.

instead we get Synaptic.  oh wait...
sublimnl

Activity: 96

View Profile
July 17, 2011, 05:17:30 PM

Considering the direction this thread went.
cypherdoc
Legendary

View Profile
July 17, 2011, 05:19:08 PM

aim at his head; thats Synaptic.
Synaptic

View Profile
July 17, 2011, 05:21:59 PM

aim at his head; thats Synaptic.

Contact your physician if hallucinations persist.

I'm no expert but it sounds to me your haldol/blood mixture is running a bit lean.
cypherdoc
Legendary

View Profile
July 17, 2011, 05:27:08 PM

took you 2 min to back out of the bet.  you should think before you post.  i have and i'm ready for you or Synaptic.

-_-;;;

..and now you think I'm against you. Thick you are, in the heat of the moment.

The post about the bet was intended to send a message to Synaptic. Don't let greed get to your head about this conversation-- it was never about a bet. If you're here for 100BTC, then Synaptic is totally right about you.

If you're here to promote your point, one that I already stated I agree with, then don't be rude to the people on your side in this argument.

Synaptic: This is the second out of 3 threads I've seen you on where you've acted like a total douche. Your points and vernacular are equally sharp, but you continue to resort to absolutes for your arguments. If you're just trying to make your stand for the history books, go for it. I'll sit by and watch, without care if you're right or wrong, as myself and the rest here continue on their path, ignoring your completely.

If you're here for some important purpose though, like actually teaching someone what's wrong with bitcoin, explaining your point of view, etc, then why don't you show the people here the respect that you would if they were face to face with you and speak in a fashion that those watching from afar wouldn't be turned off by.

You'd do a whole lot more good. I for one think we need more like you here, because blindly following bitcoin is the most ignorant and dangerous thing for the bitcoin community. That said, blindly hating on it has only a social affect, that being everyone clashes with you.

Any good from this thread yet or is it pretty much just piss on the floor now?

i'm not about getting into fights but having grown up in a bad area, i know when i need to stand toe to toe with bullies.  do expect to get hit when you jump into the middle of a street fight.
cypherdoc
Legendary

View Profile
July 17, 2011, 05:29:16 PM

still waiting Synaptic.  how about the bet?
Synaptic

View Profile
July 17, 2011, 05:30:39 PM

still waiting Synaptic.  how about the bet?

How about a kiss, instead.

Just a little one, on the mouth.

No homo.
cypherdoc
Legendary

View Profile
July 17, 2011, 05:35:00 PM

i'm not about getting into fights but having grown up in a bad area, i know when i need to stand toe to toe with bullies.  do expect to get hit when you jump into the middle of a street fight.

Lol. you have no idea how ironic that is considering the street fight I jumped into just 2 nights ago and got hit in. Drunk koreans. Whew. Can't live with 'em, can't break into their homes while they're passed out on the streets and install a background miner on their computers.

look, i've thought about how to handle these forum trolls a long time and very carefully.

the best way, IMO, is to ask them to put their money where their mouths are.  weeds out all the chaff.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: