Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:01:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Dear Agents - you are TOO obvious! $120K sale on SUNDAY? (largest in 9 days!)  (Read 9861 times)
skyhigh

Activity: 142
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2011, 06:20:12 PM

Why do people keep coming up this this kind of nonsense !? Agents with $120k sale. Why it can't be a speculator or early adopter unloading 10k coins ? What if Satoshi wants to buy a new house and he needs to sell 150k coins ? Seller decided to sell and that's all to it. Whoever they were. June bubble is deflating. Market needs to shake out all the weak hands and replace them with new believers at a lower price.

Bitcoins was never meant as an investment for you to make fiat profits. This is just a result of people's GREED for fiat money, even though most of this same people would want a better currency, yet they still somehow linked bitcoin to $ and make a market out of it. Bitcoins doesn't need to gain value to serve its purpose. We can use it functionality if its worth $0.01 or $10000 per coin. People's greed wants it to be worth something more in fiat, so some of you could/would get money rich just because you got here early. Kind of ironic.

I guess in community this big, there will always be some tin foil cap guys coming up with thread titles like this. I bet that on UFO forums some people get abducted regularly. Mainly on Sundays. Those aliens are just TOO obvious.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dikidera

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 17, 2011, 06:20:40 PM

Get em Deer Agent.
Synaptic

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2011, 06:26:08 PM

Why do people keep coming up this this kind of nonsense !? Agents with $120k sale. Why it can't be a speculator or early adopter unloading 10k coins ? What if Satoshi wants to buy a new house and he needs to sell 150k coins ? Seller decided to sell and that's all to it. Whoever they were. June bubble is deflating. Market needs to shake out all the weak hands and replace them with new believers at a lower price.

Bitcoins was never meant as an investment for you to make fiat profits. This is just a result of people's GREED for fiat money, even though most of this same people would want a better currency, yet they still somehow linked bitcoin to $ and make a market out of it. Bitcoins doesn't need to gain value to serve its purpose. We can use it functionality if its worth $0.01 or $10000 per coin. People's greed wants it to be worth something more in fiat, so some of you could/would get money rich just because you got here early. Kind of ironic.

I guess in community this big, there will always be some tin foil cap guys coming up with thread titles like this. I bet that on UFO forums some people get abducted regularly. Mainly on Sundays. Those aliens are just TOO obvious.

High five man.

You gonna be at the company lunch later?

They're handing out the last of the leftover LSD from MK-ULTRA.
joulesbeef

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

moOo

View Profile
July 17, 2011, 06:29:43 PM

Just in case the OP is given an short elementary spelling education

LOL Impossible for English. I really think all English teachers and majors are trolls. Tell me where the hell is the r in colonel?

There are actually more exceptions to the "i before e except after c" rule than their are words that fit.  Read that sentence twice.

These two words are spelt exactly the same, "wound" and "wound", now tell me which one did I write first in this sentence?

wound as in as stab wound or wound as in wound the bandage around his arm? You cant tell unless i tell you.

English reminds me of games I used to play with my little brother. Like a 4 year old invented it who was mad he kept losing so he changed the rules every chance he got to make sure he wins.

"to make possessive just add 's"

cool that is easy

"well except if it ends in an S then you just add an approstophe"

er.. ok that isnt too bad I got that.

"well then their are words like It, they, we, I, he, she  and such for them possessive....."

nah I got it, to make it possessive it is just It's.. right?

"quit interrupting and no, to make it possessive it is 'its'"

isnt that plural?Huh? oh well I'm sure I have seen it's..whats up?

"no it is not plural.. that is a contraction between it and is"

ok I got it add 's for most words just add an ' if the word ends in S and if it is a pronoun just add the S.. right? and whats the plural of it? itsss?

"No, you stupid fool! English is easy, why are you making it hard? The plural of it is 'them' or 'they' and no you dont add an S to all pronouns to make them possessive, for they you make it 'their', for she, you make it 'her' and for he, you make it 'his'..."

so what is possessive for we? wiz?

"NO!!!! it is 'our'"

Ok i give up and that was just possessives. One day English is going to have to bite the bullet, like the germans did, and clean up the mess left behind by English's organic growth.

It actually holds back the future. One of the reasons why google transcripts is soo funny, is because english is actually very messy. WE are just used to the mess as we have been using it since we could speak. It doesnt change that fact that the language has little logic behind it and the rules have too many exceptions, and spelling is just a joke.

mooo for rent
skyhigh

View Profile
July 17, 2011, 06:31:54 PM

High five man.

Sorry I'm on duty tonight. Agent Dan got sick, I'm his replacement. Orders were given, and we are going to sell another 10k block at $13.00 later tonight. Shshshshhhhshhhsh 10 4 shhshshhsshhshhshhshhsshhh over.

Agent S
Synaptic

View Profile
July 17, 2011, 06:38:12 PM

High five man.

Sorry I'm on duty tonight. Agent Dan got sick, I'm his replacement. Orders were given, and we are going to sell another 10k block at $13.00 later tonight. Shshshshhhhshhhsh 10 4 shhshshhsshhshhshhshhsshhh over.

Agent S

Narwhal tusks and bacon bits, over and out.
wolftaur

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 17, 2011, 06:38:59 PM

As a TEFL certified English teacher and having run an international college preparatory school for 3 years in Korea, I can't tell you how much I agree with you on that statement.

Why people across the world are so willing to spend vast amounts of time, money and resources to learn the English language did bother me at first, but then I realized that even things like bitcoin came out in English first. Whatcha gonna do?

The irony is I live in the United States and it's trivial for me to find myself unable to order food in a restaurant because I don't speak Spanish...

"MOOOOOOOM! SOME MYTHICAL WOLFBEAST GUY IS MAKING FUN OF ME ON THE INTERNET!!!!"
eyal (OP)

Activity: 60
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2011, 06:47:38 PM

Not sure if you were serious in your request, but here goes...

Fixed, thanks Meni Smiley

http://bancor.network - A Hierarchical Monetary System and the Foundation of a Global Decentralized Autonomous Exchange
Synaptic

View Profile
July 17, 2011, 06:49:32 PM

Now all you need is a psychology professor to drop by and help you with the less superficial aspects of your post...
eyal (OP)

Activity: 60
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2011, 12:41:41 AM

Now all you need is a psychology professor to drop by and help you with the less superficial aspects of your post...
Oh man. Your not even funny anymore. At this rate you will be reassigned back to gold.

If I were to believe that a simple concerned citizen, that doesn't believe in bitcoin, spends so much time here to discourage people from investing, and avoids every opportunity to put his money where his mouth is - well, if I were to believe that - it would mean that I really need some help.

http://bancor.network - A Hierarchical Monetary System and the Foundation of a Global Decentralized Autonomous Exchange
Anonymous

July 18, 2011, 03:55:09 AM

CJYP

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 18, 2011, 04:12:41 AM

If you actually want to make the bet, you can do it on longbets.org
You wouldn't get the money if you won, though, it would go to a charity of your choice, but you would at least be putting your money where your mouth is.
Still, I would like to see a BTC longbet (I don't have the confidence to place a bet or make a prediction on either side).
skyhigh

View Profile
July 18, 2011, 03:22:29 PM

Deer agents were nice and sold another block on Monday instead of more pain on Sunday. At first they wanted to sell more on Sunday, but it would be too obvious.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2011, 03:38:22 PM

@cypherdoc: I'll take your bet, even though I know you're just playing with him for principle to teach him a lesson. I think it will be less, but only by a little (you have to account for some drop as it's going to get a little rocky)

Oh yes, what a fucking lesson he's teaching here today...

He's willing to stake 100BTC on a meaningless date in the future that his obsession will be valued higher than sinking price of today...

Profound.

"Oh yes, what a fucking lesson..."

Full Disclosure: I did not read this entire tread. I just wanted to post my deer photo via the above quote. I hopin' tomorrow's theme is turtles.

crazy-pilot

Activity: 861
Merit: 253

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2011, 03:46:11 PM

Full Disclosure: I did not read this entire tread. I just wanted to post my deer photo via the above quote. I hopin' tomorrow's theme is turtles.

Yeah, the most sophisticated image here. It explains everything. 

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2011, 04:02:48 PM

Yeah, the most sophisticated image here. It explains everything.  

At least you didn't post, "Deer, me!"
Gabi
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1008

If you want to walk on water, get out of the boat

View Profile
July 18, 2011, 05:12:56 PM

(hell.. if I owned a major international bank, I would budget at least $100MM to kill this very serious threat - if not much more)

Do you realize that 15millions of $ are enough for a 51% hashrate attack? Roll Eyes

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: