Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:07:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Original Crypto Coin (OCC)  (Read 2866 times)
dzkrb1966

Activity: 602
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:22:12 PM

Developers in white paper in the Basic Terminology section made some attempt to tell about bitcoin and etherium technology. But, the better their coin is from a technical point of view and how it differs - it is not written.
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Derfcoin

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:08:26 PM

Is there an update for Occ? The air drop is over... so what next?
originalcryptocoin (OP)

Activity: 141

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:11:31 PM

Just found this and I'm very disappointed that I missed the airdrop. Watching this space.

Follow our Socials and you'll be able to have the chance to win some coin in our contests
ladozhskiy1995

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:20:40 AM

as i reviewed the project for about 2hrs it looks like  comprehensive  project and i think this a good investment,,look to see more good news
Dantheman2

Activity: 109

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:09:42 AM

Great project...I see a wonderful future with this project and I'll like to be a part of it
Ilhamico

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:51:43 PM

good project ... the active developer party always in giving the latest update.
Grande2018

Activity: 101

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:35:12 PM

The team, talks in the interviews about making smart mousetraps, like somehow, they want to deceive investors. Find it weird someone claims to be vague in their ambitions, pretend to be non-profit for 50%, to be talking about making smart mousetraps to scam and deceive people. I think OCC are not to be trusted!

I think they want to hype up the coin with conference and then sell his coins for lots of money…
Foundit

Activity: 47

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:38:29 PM

The team, talks in the interviews about making smart mousetraps, like somehow, they want to deceive investors. Find it weird someone claims to be vague in their ambitions, pretend to be non-profit for 50%, to be talking about making smart mousetraps to scam and deceive people. I think OCC are not to be trusted!

I think they want to hype up the coin with conference and then sell his coins for lots of money…

I have no idea what a “smart mousetrap” is.  Cheesy

OCC is a “low profit” company, not a “non profit.”

It’s impossible to rip anyone off when not a single token was sold. All tokens were given away.

The team has spent thousands of dollars out of their own pockets to market and grow the project. This is just FUD.

originalcryptocoin (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:18:38 AM

I have no idea what a “smart mousetrap” is.  Cheesy

OCC is a “low profit” company, not a “non profit.”

It’s impossible to rip anyone off when not a single token was sold. All tokens were given away.

The team has spent thousands of dollars out of their own pockets to market and grow the project. This is just FUD.

Foundit is correct

We are a "low profit" company. 

This means we  bridge the gap between non-profit and for-profit investing by providing a structure that facilitates investments in socially beneficial, for-profit ventures by simplifying compliance with Internal Revenue Service Rules. 

Here at the Original Crypto Coin we want to better ourselves and others.  We are complying with all laws and guidelines that the IRS, SEC, and USA law requires us to do so. 

We strive as individual volunteers to build and learn together about crypto and build something for the better in the crypto currency realm. 

Continuously we are thinking about the future and how crypto currencies can be used in every day life. 

We are looking toward the future and it's looking bright!  Check below for our Roadmap
https://i.imgur.com/c8Y4hFK.png
originalcryptocoin (OP)

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:21:59 PM
Last edit: June 14, 2018, 12:07:03 AM by originalcryptocoin

Crypto Coin
AIRDROP ALERT – VOTE TO LIST OCC ON MERCATOX
https://i.imgur.com/hN3QVXa.jpg

If you follow us on Twitter or Telegram, you may have noticed our community members asking about listing OCC on the Mercatox exchange.  If that’s you, or you’re a Mercatox user, please help show your support by voting for OCC in their coin listing competition!

There’s a gift for voting if the OCC token gets listed.  Just follow the contest entry rules listed below, and you’ll receive a 10,000 OCC airdrop as a thank you within 30 days of OCC being listed on Mercatox!

Rules:
All steps must be completed. One entry per person. Please note that you need to have a trading account on Mercatox to vote!  You can click here to register and place a small trade if you haven’t used Mercatox before.

Make sure you’ve joined the OCC Telegram group for updates at https://t.me/OrigCryptoCoin
Visit the following link on Mercatox:
https://mercatox.com/coins/list?referrer=380386
Take a screenshot of the vote screen showing your user id, and the green “Voted” notification.
Fill out the entry form here:
https://goo.gl/forms/LS9fqFfiSRYJeE4I2
Entries must be submitted through the form linked in #5 above to be eligible for the airdrop. All entries will be verified and each person voting can claim 1 airdrop. Airdrop tokens will be sent within 30 days of the OCC token being listed on Mercatox! Please be aware that having multiple Mercatox accounts is against their rules, and may get you and our coin banned.

Connect with us with any questions you have
originalcryptocoin (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:12:50 AM

OCC Original Crypto Coin has entered into the @officialmcafee meme war!!

Check out the memes we've created and share through you Twitter account!

ttp://iammcafee.com/content/site/Original_Crypto_Coin.html

Video How-to on how to vote by a co-founder Kristy!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2BGFwzqjzmc&feature=youtu.be

https://i.imgur.com/wOtgNPe.jpg
originalcryptocoin (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 01:07:02 AM

OCC Utah Meetup! 

There are some great Crypto Companies here in Utah! 

Check out the Video

https://youtu.be/10yqwSn-Bfs
Thegreatoz70

Activity: 12

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 08:06:25 AM

Apparantly giving criticism on a coin, that pretends to be the original crypto coin is FUD...

Don't think a company who tells others to stop giving criticism is worth the investment...

Dunno why you want investments..
originalcryptocoin (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 09:31:45 PM

Apparantly giving criticism on a coin, that pretends to be the original crypto coin is FUD...

Don't think a company who tells others to stop giving criticism is worth the investment...

We aren't considered an investment.  We are a means of education in the cryptocurrency realm and development. 

"Original" has a lot of different meanings and we like to give it the meaning that we are 'unique' in the way we have approached the Cryptocurrency space
Foundit

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 02:09:40 AM

FUD is making criticisms that are baseless. The “Original” in Original Crypto Coin, stands for unique, not first.

And the project is very original in that it did the largest self drop in crypto at the time of launch. It’s original   because it’s not some overhyped vaporware or scam project.

OCC never sold a single token or made any requests for investments. The project is self funded.
Vinxent

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 03:48:17 AM

it is worth noting that the road map is very correct. in particular, each of the stages is indicated, as well as the status of its completion, waiting or consideration.
Foundit

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 01:01:35 PM

it is worth noting that the road map is very correct. in particular, each of the stages is indicated, as well as the status of its completion, waiting or consideration.

So far, OCC is ahead of schedule on their roadmap. Many projects are late or don’t deliver at all.

OCC also recently updated their whitepaper too. https://originalcryptocoin.com/white-paper/

Ontological0

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:47:33 PM

I don't understand this coin not that good, and overpriced... But neways, we can sell it..
Ontological0

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:52:30 PM

FUD is making criticisms that are baseless. The “Original” in Original Crypto Coin, stands for unique, not first.

And the project is very original in that it did the largest self drop in crypto at the time of launch. It’s original   because it’s not some overhyped vaporware or scam project.

OCC never sold a single token or made any requests for investments. The project is self funded.

A self drop that is the largest, sound baseless and insubstantial argument to propose, a propositional value of a product.

Dunno you seem a hyprocrite.

You claim it isn't overhyped and scam project. But this company has nothing to offer, no use case. Also you claim, this is an investment opportunity.

OCC is full of contradictions and falsehoods....I won't trust you on the basis on these type of Divide and Conquer strategy...

"We aren't like them"

"We are better?"

Because we have done an airdrop..... -- I have been in dozens of airdrop most of these companies have no self-worth, and weak product of service... No preplanning, just impulsive behavior...

It is highly unprofessional to come over as overconfident, but got nothing real to back it up with, and a wrong premise to start anything in life.
Foundit

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:38:03 PM

And the project is very original in that it did the largest self drop in crypto at the time of launch. It’s original   because it’s not some overhyped vaporware or scam project.

A self drop that is the largest, sound baseless and insubstantial argument to propose, a propositional value of a product.

Dunno you seem a hyprocrite.

You claim it isn't overhyped and scam project. But this company has nothing to offer, no use case. Also you claim, this is an investment opportunity.

OCC is full of contradictions and falsehoods....I won't trust you on the basis on these type of Divide and Conquer strategy...

"We aren't like them"

"We are better?"

Because we have done an airdrop..... -- I have been in dozens of airdrop most of these companies have no self-worth, and weak product of service... No preplanning, just impulsive behavior...

It is highly unprofessional to come over as overconfident, but got nothing real to back it up with, and a wrong premise to start anything in life.

You have opinions, good on you. You are just like everyone else.

It’s not a security, it’s a commodity. The projects states it’s not an investment. From their standpoint, it isn’t, as they never sold it.

The main function of the project always has been education, and they creating educational content, and are meeting their project milestones, ahead of schedule. Which is a lot better than most tokens out there.

Use cases are great, and they are working on payment gateways currently because they already have online retailers that have agreed to accept OCC as payment.  The token has been around three months and they have use cases about to launch; all that was done without millions in ICO money, by volunteers, in three months.

Really, what more do you want?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: