Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:40:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Anywhere you can buy NEO with USD?  (Read 177 times)
BathoryAria (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:08:17 PM

Im having a hard time finding NEO. Seems like most sites say Get Bitcoin off Coinbase then just convert it on Binance. Can i buy it with USD though?
RockBar0

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:58:19 PM

You can use your USD to buy Bitcoin and proceed to buy NEO on many sites that accept NEO Trading. That is quite simple and you can do it without worrying at all. Do it yourself and you will continue to buy other altcoins.
BathoryAria (OP)

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:06:27 PM

You can use your USD to buy Bitcoin and proceed to buy NEO on many sites that accept NEO Trading. That is quite simple and you can do it without worrying at all. Do it yourself and you will continue to buy other altcoins.

Im asking if i can buy it directly with USD without having to convert coins
auliahr

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:16:22 AM

Im having a hard time finding NEO. Seems like most sites say Get Bitcoin off Coinbase then just convert it on Binance. Can i buy it with USD though?
you can not buy neo with usd, there is no exchange providing pair from usd to neo. you have to buy bitcoin and swap it with neo. for more clearly you can see it here https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/neo/#markets
30Burger

Activity: 29

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:17:06 AM

Robinhood will be selling NEO directly with USD.  However, there is a huge waiting list to buy crypto.  You can move your way up the list by recommending friends.  I've been waiting 2 weeks and I'm still waiting to use Robinhood for crypto purchases.  Also, Robinhood crypto is only allowed in 5 US states at the moment.
clavirda

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:08:20 PM

I bought NEO through the exchange service. Unfortunately i do not remember the name, but the translation was carried out very quickly. Commission high, but there is a guarantee that you will not be deceived. If you want to save - you need to look for a seller and make a direct deal with him.
seymenyunus16

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:10:58 PM

One or two turkish lira shu turkish lira with neo and a few alternative coin can be bought. Several dollar transfer methods are available for this. If you want something like this, you can post a private message. I can inform you.
zoiapisya

Activity: 448
Merit: 106

quarkchain.io

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:16:04 PM

As far as I know at the moment none of the exchanges have such a pair of trades. Try to look for a person who agrees to make an exchange with a personal meeting. But this is very risky!

Aleksey1958

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:58:42 PM

Neo buy for Usd....it's rare...I don't even remember such exchangers.. Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy sostavljaet problems, and through them on any exchange, you can buy the Neo
suburban123

Activity: 248
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:25:20 PM

Im asking if i can buy it directly with USD without having to convert coins

Exchange Livekoin provides an opportunity to buy coins with the help of fiat currencies. You can choose a convenient way to replenish the options listed there. Including usd.
septyadf1

Activity: 110
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:47:13 PM

Allow me to answer this question as I have bought NEO coins from multiple places. Mentioning the 2 sites where you can buy NEO coins from.

1. BITTREX - Go to Bittrex, The Next Generation Digital Currency Exchange and sign up. Get your BTC or ETH address. Transfer BTC or ETH to Bittrex and send your exchange it with NEO.
For a detailed guide, read this: How to buy NEO from Bittrex? - Bharata Finance

If you are buying NEO from BITTREX, I strongly recommend you to shift your coins to NEO wallet to get free GAS.

2. BINANCE - Go to BINANCE.COM and sign up with them. They are a Chinese exchange. So, choose the English version. I agree the website UI sucks but they are good. If you buy from Binance, you will get free GAS even if you hold them on their exchange without shifting it to NEON wallet. Plus, the exchange does not charge any transaction fee.
Etrilicious

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:37:58 PM

Very soon it will be possible with Spotcoin. Spotcoin plan includes development of the Spotcoin digital exchange, the Spotpay payment system, a 25MW mining facility utilizing renewable energy, and the inauguration of the Black Sea Blockchain Institute. Now the latest news by the team is https://medium.com/spotcoin/three-future-government-use-cases-e28c226763ad

And Dont forget to join the telegram for more information @spotcointeam
cryptobluemoon

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:49:55 PM

if u want to buy  neo then u can buy with btc in binance exchange if neo is available in coinbase then us citizen can buy neo with usd with credit card and debit card
Fatman861

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:30:04 AM

I bought NEO on Binance! You can do it for dollars, as well as for other crypto-currencies! I never had problems with this exchange! The only thing the mobile version is very buggy. I advise you to use a PC!
mientoeg

Activity: 129

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 06:00:23 AM

in a variety of specific market can purchase coin NEO using USD but usually is very complicated because it doesn't directly use digital currencies to buy NEO
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: