Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:45:02 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: FED announces it will stick with stimulus program---how will this impact BTC?  (Read 3518 times)
ElectricMucus
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057

Marketing manager - GO MP

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2013, 05:10:07 PM

The "public" - with emphasis on the quotes...
bitster

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 19, 2013, 05:17:47 PM

WTF is going on today BTC down, bonds up shouldn't it be to opposite???
N12
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1010

View Profile
September 19, 2013, 05:21:33 PM

Bitcoin is far too tiny and disconnected to be affected by any real world events. There are much greater factors of volatility within its microcosmos. I still see Bitcoin trading purely by itself.
Walsoraj

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

Ultranode

View Profile
September 19, 2013, 05:27:21 PM

WTF is going on today BTC down, bonds up shouldn't it be to opposite???

Bitcoin is decorrelated. Duh. This has always been the case. 

Decorrelated is another way of saying btc is purely speculative, drive by whale manipulators.

you chode.
molecular
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1019

View Profile
September 19, 2013, 08:03:30 PM

It may not matter what the FED does... World Bank Whistleblower, Karen Hudes, seems to think that economic collapse is fast-approaching for the USA. In fact, she's telling people to start using Bitcoin.  Wink

http://wp.me/p2FKR4-hv
It seems like that guy wanted to pump gold.
He kept interrupting her when she mentioned bitcoins.

I just watched that video. The bolded part you said is true. It's hilarious, especially in the end (no more mention of bitcoin), but Hunter keeps pressing her to say people should buy gold and she doesn't, because she believes the world will get their shit together and gold wont be needed.

This Karen Hudes girl really is something. Very insightful watch.

Also absolutely hilarious: "The FED is fired". lol

PGP key molecular F9B70769 fingerprint 9CDD C0D3 20F8 279F 6BE0  3F39 FC49 2362 F9B7 0769
Manna

Activity: 159
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2013, 08:19:25 PM

It may not matter what the FED does... World Bank Whistleblower, Karen Hudes, seems to think that economic collapse is fast-approaching for the USA. In fact, she's telling people to start using Bitcoin.  Wink

http://wp.me/p2FKR4-hv
It seems like that guy wanted to pump gold.
He kept interrupting her when she mentioned bitcoins.

I just watched that video. The bolded part you said is true. It's hilarious, especially in the end (no more mention of bitcoin), but Hunter keeps pressing her to say people should buy gold and she doesn't, because she believes the world will get their shit together and gold wont be needed.

This Karen Hudes girl really is something. Very insightful watch.

Also absolutely hilarious: "The FED is fired". lol

Like the FED is blowing money out of there printing machines, they system must fail. Better for us all.
They increase there balance in money every month about 85 billion dollars. Stock markets are in euphoria, driven away from fundamentals. companies don´t invest more in the economy because of Ben Bernanke, they only borrow money to pay their debt, so what is the advantage for the whole economy ?
Bad fact: Yellen will continue the policy of Ben Bernanke....

Like the silver and gold standard, fiat standard will fall in this century. Only changes and innovations in economy keeps the system of capitalism, otherwise it will fail effectivly.
Jumpy

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 23, 2013, 05:58:33 AM

I think that Bernanke is just kicking the can so that there is a neat dividing line between his policy and the next chair's. I would expect an extra quick reduction in asset purchases ~20bn USD after the first FOMC meeting with the new chair.

PM me if you want to advertise on this signature.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: