Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 09:31:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Free Trading Signals on Telegram!  (Read 172 times)
Stephied (OP)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:29:11 PM

Hello!

Considering many new people here may be struggling with gaining any profit or suffered a big loss lately, I thought I'd be nice and share a free Trading Signals group on Telegram Smiley
So if you're lazy or just a newbie, take a look at his calls and follow the owners actions, and I'm sure you will make some good gains  Wink

The Telegram group: www.t.me/NGCryptoCalls

AUruHM

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:17:52 AM

Hello!

Considering many new people here may be struggling with gaining any profit or suffered a big loss lately, I thought I'd be nice and share a free Trading Signals group on Telegram Smiley
So if you're lazy or just a newbie, take a look at his calls and follow the owners actions, and I'm sure you will make some good gains  Wink

O, other scammers. Where are guarantees that you give working signals? If I lost with your group it's my fault or your? Or you will give a signal for buy after your buying? Or I need to check all your signals after publication?
PumaPuma_

Activity: 252
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:52:20 AM

From my own experience I can say that from the signals that worked at 100% of the "money". If anyone is interested I can throw off a screenshot. But the signals are not fresh, but I think it's not too late!
PumaPuma_

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:56:36 AM

Hello!

O, other scammers. Where are guarantees that you give working signals? If I lost with your group it's my fault or your? Or you will give a signal for buy after your buying? Or I need to check all your signals after publication?
Post all the telegram groups can not write the signal worked and how much. They write the report themselves, but they take the lowest price, and then a maximum - and make a report. I'm sorry that they do not fall under such reports! Until you yourself learn the coin, do not trust anyone !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AUruHM

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:27:25 AM

Hello!

Post all the telegram groups can not write the signal worked and how much. They write the report themselves, but they take the lowest price, and then a maximum - and make a report. I'm sorry that they do not fall under such reports! Until you yourself learn the coin, do not trust anyone !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
People connect to groups because it's impossible to learn every token/coin. And admins promise that every signal gives profit. As I know all that gives these people exactly  is an experience. And admins give subscribers and possibilities to sell ads. No one will go to the disadvantaged!
michael shikany

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:30:21 AM

Thanks for sharing, but most of the time I don't believe in these so-called predict prices telegram groud, because when the majority of people in a short time, at the same time to buy the tokens, so will lead to the token short-term price rise considerably, but it is useless.

BUSTEDCLUB

Activity: 65

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:17:54 AM
Merited by Marpuah046 (1)

This kind of telegram group actually working or the price of coin increase because the member of the group buying the coin ? And yet another P&D group that require you to pay decent amount of money so you can be the first know which coin they gona pump. And yeah the one who pump is actually our self the member of that telegram group, and someone who late will end up buying high while other member dumping on him.
Stephied (OP)

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:18:39 PM

Hello!

There are no guarantees that the coins will go exactly as I say. Just take a look at the previous calls and you'll see I have a high success percentage. Why so negative?
felipe04

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:37:03 PM

Don't listen in that you will end up losing all of your coins because i monitor different kinds of trading signals on telegram and nothing happen actually i can see all of coins drop that they want for you to do in investing

I delete all of signals but i think some of that are legit so find that

It's more better to listen in news about different coins because the impact in price is really there.
blue_nexus15

Activity: 532

█ J A X N E T W O R K █

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:41:27 PM

Hello!

There are no guarantees that the coins will go exactly as I say. Just take a look at the previous calls and you'll see I have a high success percentage. Why so negative?
I do not believe in telegrams because it really does not work. I think nothing is free and signal groups are the way big investors want to control the market at their discretion. Be careful when investing in telegram groups.

johnsaributua

Activity: 854
Merit: 265

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 10:47:13 PM

wowww incredible, thanks for sharing the telegram group link about trading signal, this is very useful. may i know, this group signals support for any exchange?

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
yura_878

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:57:07 PM

Hello!

Thank you but I think that you yourself understand that a free trade channel with a probability of 99 percent will give bad information, because of the good information you need to pay and pay a lot

JariKriting

Activity: 994
Merit: 518

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Gamem

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 11:10:16 PM

you have much money to pump coin
or you only analys in market and then can recomendation to buy
but you still newbie is low trust

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Stephied (OP)

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:53:39 AM

Hello!

Thank you but I think that you yourself understand that a free trade channel with a probability of 99 percent will give bad information, because of the good information you need to pay and pay a lot
The free signal group recieves call that are highly profitable, just take a look of the recent ones i called. Heck, even the JEW call went +400%. So many people are negative and pessimistic just because it's a free group. Sure, the paid group recieves the best calls and gets more information, but after all, it only cost about 100$ monthly, so it's not like you need to pay alot and alot.
PumaPuma_

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:39:58 PM

When everything goes up-no signals are needed, take almost any and it will grow. So the channels also work. All buy, and then, after a while coins down, down, down. Channels about this do not know or do not speak, but everyone is waiting, waiting, because they bought it! So it is possible for anyone who has a program of telegrams to give signals and strik hamsters!
xanaxxx

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:42:44 PM

Hello!

with your newbie profile it doesn't look trustworthy. Please everyone beware of these groups, it's pump and dump where you will surely lose money. Sec is coming for these guys anyway
Stephied (OP)

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:06:39 PM

Hello!

So if you're lazy or just a newbie, take a look at his calls and follow the owners actions, and I'm sure you will make some good gains  Wink

with your newbie profile it doesn't look trustworthy. Please everyone beware of these groups, it's pump and dump where you will surely lose money. Sec is coming for these guys anyway
Firstly, the group only has 163 members - there isnt enough volume to move the coins prices, and therefore we're not like a pump and dump group.. Secondly, take a look at my calls and their targets, they hit all their targets AND the targets are not even low, so they're not easily hit. I know my account is new, but you got to start somewhere right? Don't be so pessimistic.
charlie137

Activity: 1204
Merit: 220

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 07:42:20 PM

could you explain the reason of such charity in this ocean of scam we now calling cryptocurrency market?)) sounds just like any other pnd

/__      ___ (  /    
\\--`-'-|`---\\ |      AXErunners
 |' _/   ` __/ / 
 '._  W    ,--'     
    |_:_._/
Stephied (OP)

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:25:48 PM

could you explain the reason of such charity in this ocean of scam we now calling cryptocurrency market?)) sounds just like any other pnd
1.  I consider my skills in the market to be very valuable, and If I'm going to do great calls, I might aswell share them to other people. Shared happiness is double happiness  Smiley
2. The free group is a preview sample of what you will be getting inside of Premium group, so it's somewhat a marketing tool to attract more people into Premium.
3. Getting some appriciation and kind words from people, almost like being Admin on a popular minecraft server.

I don't have any harmful intention towards my members in free, it's the other way around.
Earthfinder

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 11:16:23 AM

You guys seem to not get it at all. First of all how can a 180 members group even pump coins like STORJ etc? Btw bought STORJ with 30% of my portofolio and yup, it has paid of really nicely. And a call before got in at MTL, just have not got more time to invest in more calls. I just put a sell order in after I buy and that is about it, oh also I watch really closely the risk level. If it is higher I usually dont invest. Lol, still makes me laugh when someone says pump group. Gl pumping daily, coins on bittrex and Binance.  Grin
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: