Bitcoin Forum
July 18, 2024, 05:32:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitgrail scam case [website launch]  (Read 102 times)
fuckbitgrail (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:30:02 PM

Created a website for the victims where we can all help each other.

fuckbitgrail.com

Is it legal to post his info/pictures that 4chan found?

Also submit your UK fraud report if in UK

details on website
o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 18645

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:00:33 PM

1. Personal information must be confined to the new "investigations" board (under Scam Accusations), which is only visible to Members and above. Personal information is defined as anything which links a user's online identity (username, email, etc.) to their meatspace identity, excluding links that the person himself has posted. It is not allowed to post somebody's personal information in any other public place, including in signatures.
2. It is not allowed to post someone's dox if it is especially obvious that you're just using the dox as a weapon. For example, if there are no remotely-plausible trade complaints, then the person can't be a scammer, and their dox should not be posted.
3. As before, anything that the legacy insecure government/banking system requires to be secret is not allowed anywhere. This includes social security numbers, credit card numbers, and certain account numbers.

Posting his personal information in this thread is against forum rules.

I hope you guys can get at least something back, but I wouldn't hold out hope. I am unbelievably grateful I transferred out when I still could.

If you verified on BitGrail and sent in any documents to that scammer, I would be very concerned about your identity being stolen. I would definitely sign up to a regular credit check if you haven't already, and also consider putting a freeze on your credit until all this is sorted out.

Best of luck.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: