Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:00:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Why shouldn't we buy COBs right now?  (Read 108 times)
AhaGo (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:38:22 PM

Some one know why the early investor of Cobinhood sell their COB on ED? Why are they not confident with this project?
In my view, the early investor, including some companies, they may know Cobinhood and Popo Chen more well, but they sell their COBs
Where is our confidence to buy Cob token from?

Some one tell me you should invest according to some big figures, but right now the big figures sell their COBs. So perhaps it is not a good time to buy or hold COBs. They say presale participants have huge discounts they got 1eth for 10000COB they are just stupid whales that mass up this project, they may do not even know Popo, they just want profits. I do not agree with that.The early investor in presale know Cobinhood and Popo Chen more. If they keep several days more, they will earn more. Why do they not sell their COB after the beta release? They are not confident for Cobinhood project and Popo Chen because they know it. Perhaps we should study the reason why the early investors dump COBs these days, just several days before Beta.Our people just have good hope for COB, but without real information and deep analysis of Cobinhood. It is not right for investors.

Some people are very optimistic, and they say COB would be 5X or 10X. It is ridiculous to trust Cobinhood too much, and good wishes will not push the price up. To them, I want to say, the market cap of COB is around 15million right now, which is very big. If the price of COB tripples several days later, it would $45million. So big in just so short time for a startup, it doesnot make sense. Just look at Binance and its token BNB, Binance is among the top level exchanges in the world, the marketcap of BNB is just $120million. While Cobinhood is just so small from two month ago, and will not have any avenues before December, but has had $15million. We are too optimistic about COB.

You should ask yourself: Is Taiwan government able to provide a stable economic policy to support the services of Cobinhood, such as ICO and Fiat trading? As I know, like China and USA, many countries in ther world are quite negative to these servces, and their citizens are not allowed to accept these services from any exchange platfom or ICO platform. I do not know whether Cobinhood will change under their pressure, just like what Bitfinex, and most China exchange platforms have done nowdays. In the live several days ago, Cobinhood CEO Popo Chen, just tell us what they will do, but never tell us how to overcome these important issues. It does not make sense. Perhaps the COB price will not change much in around two months, may drop voilently if the early investors are right.

Some people are waiting for the Beta release, and say that COB price will jump high on that day. To them I would say, that will not change much. On the one hand, two main avenues of Cobinhood, including margin trading and ICO underwritting, will not be implemented in the coming month even in this year. That is to say, in these coming days, your COB tokens are useless in Cobinhood platform. On the other hand, the platform developing of Cobinhood platform is not the most factor that affect the price of COB token. The most important is Taiwan policy and the international environment, which is hard to say right now, regardless several month later. If the policy changes or Cobinhood changes under some pressure from other countries like USA or China mainland, your COB tokens will have no much value in itself. That is highly risky, much higher than many crypto tokens. I think that is why the presale investors are trying to pour their tokens in these days.

If you really love COB, then just buy a small portion right now, but not deep ball in it.
It's risky, take that into consideration. Use money you're willing to lose.
Wish every buddy can benefit from Cobinhood, just like myself.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: