Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:09:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: END OF YEAR MARKETCAP  (Read 145 times)
lil_jb (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:47:10 PM

And ideas on what the marketcap will look like at the end of the year?? I say 1.5 trillion  Roll Eyes
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
felixesteban

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

World’s First Decentralized ICO Platform

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:35:30 AM

According to Virginia senator Mark Warner crypto market could hit  20 Trillion in 2020. He spoke at the US Senate and added  "if we had the same rate of increase the next two years that we've had the last couple of years,we're talking now a couple hundred billion,we'd be at North of 20 Trillion dollars caught up in this area by 2020." I can't even imagine if it happens. So let's take ours positions Smiley

▐ █   CoinFast   |   World’s First Decentralized ICO Platform
●● ▬▬   Whitepaper   [  Join the Whitelist  ]   Telegram   ▬▬ ●●
Facebook   Instagram   Twitter   ANN Thread   Youtube   Medium
Tactical Genius

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 12:50:31 AM

I predict between 1.5-3 trillion US dollars by the end of the year.The stock market has been experiencing some volatility of late and I'm pretty sure more investors will start moving to cryptocurrencies soon and if that should happen we will be heading towards over a trillion in market cap

sugihe

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 01:08:15 AM

I predict between 1.5-3 trillion US dollars by the end of the year.The stock market has been experiencing some volatility of late and I'm pretty sure more investors will start moving to cryptocurrencies soon and if that should happen we will be heading towards over a trillion in market cap

As far as now the coinmarket only around 450million and if this year can reach $1.5 trillion and its awesome i think.
I can not imagine what will happen to top marketcap coin if the global marketcap reach that amount. It will be very huge bullish.
Jating

Activity: 2926
Merit: 808

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 01:21:52 AM

And ideas on what the marketcap will look like at the end of the year?? I say 1.5 trillion  Roll Eyes

I would say around in the $1-1.3 trillion ballpark. Currently, we are about $500 million, so it would like doubling or tripling the current marketcap. If my memory serves me right, we peaked at around $800 before the dreaded market crash last month. We still have a lot of pushing to do but we are in the right direction.

Some might argue that's its still early to say, but if we are going back to its previous past, bitcoin and marketcap has tremendously increase in the last couple of years. So I speculate that we can get to its previous ATH 2nd or 3rd quarter and put the finishing touch before the end of the year.
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 01:24:34 AM

It is difficult to know but most of the predictions I have seen have been very bullish about this year despite the rough start we got, the lowest I have seen is 1 trillion dollars and the highest it was four trillion, right now I'm not that bullish so one trillion seems about right but things can change very fast in this market and we need to keep our eyes open.
Nicoletan0831

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:24:32 AM

I really don't have idea what will be the 2018 year end marketcap. I really like to know your basis why you say it will become 1.5 trillion. My assumptions is if the rate of increase would be the same this year then the marketcap would be 3.0 trillion. Please elaborate your analysis for the benefit of discussion.
sugihe

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:49:23 AM

It is difficult to know but most of the predictions I have seen have been very bullish about this year despite the rough start we got, the lowest I have seen is 1 trillion dollars and the highest it was four trillion, right now I'm not that bullish so one trillion seems about right but things can change very fast in this market and we need to keep our eyes open.

Everytime people say about marketcap and they are optimistic about it.
Why? Because people have big hope about this and try to say what they want. I dont see any analysis about this but this good to set mind to get that marketcap.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:31:41 AM

Everytime people say about marketcap and they are optimistic about it.
Why? Because people have big hope about this and try to say what they want. I dont see any analysis about this but this good to set mind to get that marketcap.
Look at the development of digital currency users as well as the growing growth in the volume of transactions taking place. For me it has become a benchmark to show the existence of Bitcoin and other digital currencies. Although it looks unstable, but I believe the future direction of the use of digital currency as one form of technological progress in the world. Digitalization becomes a reference to show that various sectors have high technology level. This can be a reference all the components in the world that digital currency can be an alternative option to make financial transactions fast, easy and safe.

This is a great thing when we can all use digital currencies and I think the government should fully support the development of digital currency. It will make things a lot better and anyone who supports them will be the front guard in the application of digital currency in everyday life.

Look at the data on how crypto shows its existence in the world financial sector. : https://www.ccn.com/marketcap/
CASTIEL05

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:42:26 AM

I really don't know where it will hit at the end of the year but as what I have read in some articles, the market cap of cryptocurrency has a great contribution in the world market cap. I am thinking that maybe, cryptocurrency already spread in every regions of the world and I think that this will be a positive year for cryptocurrency.

alyssa85
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:57:30 AM

According to Virginia senator Mark Warner crypto market could hit  20 Trillion in 2020. He spoke at the US Senate and added  "if we had the same rate of increase the next two years that we've had the last couple of years,we're talking now a couple hundred billion,we'd be at North of 20 Trillion dollars caught up in this area by 2020." I can't even imagine if it happens. So let's take ours positions Smiley

The idea that we could have the same rate of increase in the future that we did in the past is idiocy.

Nothing goes up in a straight line. I personally think bitcoin is going to go sideways and won't reach December 2017 levels till 2019. There are no new buyers coming forth, and bitcoin is going backwards on merchant adoption.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
JanpriX

Activity: 1708
Merit: 606

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:14:44 AM

During the bullrun of BTC last year and when it is in its ATH, the marketcap of whole cryptosphere reached $835 billion then dwindle down after the selloff. If I'm going to take historical data from the past, I wouldn't be surprised if we'll gonna reach the $1 trillion area before the year ends. I know that we can't rely from past data to predict what will happen in the future but the historical information that we have from the past years provide strong indications to what will transpire at the end of this annum. There's a high chance that this could happen due to increased adaption of people around the globe.

There's so much room for growth regarding cryptocurrencies and if all goes well, its marketcap can triple in coming months without any problem.

lelou

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:34:13 AM

With the current market run, going up and down and up and down for the first two months of the year, I think the market cap value won't exceed $1 trillion and wont go lower than $700 billion. But who knows? this year might be full of surprises, maybe the market value will climb up to unimaginable value or maybe.. just maybe.. cryptos die.
Borisb52

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:12:49 PM

It seems to me that market capitalization by the end of the year will be about 1-1.2 trillion dollars. But this is a crypto currency market. And here there can be surprises. Therefore, we observe. Time will tell.
Ctn

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:04:47 PM

And I say Lol. That's not gonna happen. Why would it happen anyway if we see so many glitches in the use of bitcoin. The different countries are striving to have bitcoin on board though its popularity is tremendous. I'm not sure if this concern will disappear in the future or not but that's really pulling back factor for the bitcoin reaching to 1.5 trillion market cap. Gosh that's even huge to type in with two little fingers.

You see there are much bigger problems in the crypto world than just thinking about it reaching the Mars or edge of the universe. We have to solve it step by step, the developments, upgrades in the scale up issue and much more. Then we can talk about the trillion market cap.
npredtorch
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1049

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:39:32 PM

And ideas on what the marketcap will look like at the end of the year?? I say 1.5 trillion  Roll Eyes

And I say Lol. That's not gonna happen. Why would it happen anyway if we see so many glitches in the use of bitcoin. The different countries are striving to have bitcoin on board though its popularity is tremendous. I'm not sure if this concern will disappear in the future or not but that's really pulling back factor for the bitcoin reaching to 1.5 trillion market cap. Gosh that's even huge to type in with two little fingers.

You see there are much bigger problems in the crypto world than just thinking about it reaching the Mars or edge of the universe. We have to solve it step by step, the developments, upgrades in the scale up issue and much more. Then we can talk about the trillion market cap.

.. and don't overlook too that there are still issues on the securities of crypto exchanges that might increase the impossibility of that "trillion" marketcap.
I'm sure that these recent hack news have an overwhelmingly impact on the eyes of potential investors. Many people are now questioning the safety of their own money on any exchange. (even major ones)
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1127

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:04:12 PM

And ideas on what the marketcap will look like at the end of the year?? I say 1.5 trillion  Roll Eyes

.. and don't overlook too that there are still issues on the securities of crypto exchanges that might increase the impossibility of that "trillion" marketcap.
I'm sure that these recent hack news have an overwhelmingly impact on the eyes of potential investors. Many people are now questioning the safety of their own money on any exchange. (even major ones)

Having same thoughts were even reaching out 1 trillion would really takes time or would really be hard. We do see increase and decline of entire marketcap which we can normally presume on what would be the possible reasons and you said there are lots of factors that do affect along the way. 1 trillion cap might really felt on easily on reaching it but no one really knows on when it would happen.We might see the potential of cryptomarket but isnt really an assurance.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: