Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:45:15 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: CoinChat - Earn mBTC just for chatting!  (Read 1929 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
bardi.harborow (OP)

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 18, 2013, 11:36:22 PM
Last edit: September 19, 2013, 03:27:54 AM by tysat

You may have heard about a service called CoinChat (especially if you have been hanging around faucets). It is a chatroom with a nice community of bitcoiners. The best thing about it is that you earn mBTC just for chatting! There is also a referral contest on at the moment (hence my post). So you have nothing to lose (and a fair amount of mBTC to gain). So have a try, feel free to leave it if you don't like!

http://coinchat.org/ (This is a referal link and I'd appreciate it if you used it, I don't get any money unless I win the comp.)

MOD NOTE:
Referral part of link removed
Bartdude

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2013, 11:42:04 PM

You have to be whitelisted in order to recieve auto-tips and to participate in the referral contest.
I hangout there for almost a month but im still not white listed Tongue
I don't think it's easy to earn free mBTC there but at least it has lots of nice people to chat and say interesting stuff and the level of conversation is really good.
I can say my time spending there was really fun   Smiley
marcotheminer
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
September 18, 2013, 11:44:48 PM
Last edit: September 19, 2013, 03:28:15 AM by tysat

I love coinchat!
Im at 4 referals at the moment!
Hopefully I get 2 or more extra!
https://coinchat.org/

MOD NOTE:
Referral part of link removed
bardi.harborow (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2013, 11:48:20 PM

Bartdude: Sorry to hear that you have not been whitelisted. Contact one the admins and i'm sure they will fix it for you. I got whitelisted in a week so I had a good experience. They can be a bit slow to whitelist but once you are in it's brilliant! Also, marcotheminer, stop stealing my referrals. xD
schucker

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 19, 2013, 12:15:33 AM

What is your avarage earning on this site? For example per post or per hour of chatting
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
September 19, 2013, 12:19:13 AM

You have to be whitelisted in order to recieve auto-tips and to participate in the referral contest.
I hangout there for almost a month but im still not white listed Tongue
I don't think it's easy to earn free mBTC there but at least it has lots of nice people to chat and say interesting stuff and the level of conversation is really good.
I can say my time spending there was really fun   Smiley
Not anymore, even if you're unwhitelisted you can earn a bit.

What is your avarage earning on this site? For example per post or per hour of chatting

Don't focus on the earnings. They're an incentive for you to use coinchat, not a day job.
bardi.harborow (OP)

View Profile
September 19, 2013, 01:37:35 AM

Wow, the big admin is here (TradeFortress). I am humbled by your visit, your greatness. I live only to please you.
* bardi.harborow cracks up laughing. You have to admit that was funny.

CoinChat is great. Are you really giving out 77mBTC to people with 1 referral!!!!?Huh?
fildza

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Ask me anything if you have any problem

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2013, 02:07:04 AM

Wow, the big admin is here (TradeFortress). I am humbled by your visit, your greatness. I live only to please you.
* bardi.harborow cracks up laughing. You have to admit that was funny.

CoinChat is great. Are you really giving out 77mBTC to people with 1 referral!!!!?Huh?
Who told you if you have 1 referral you can get 77mBTC ? It a contest and I don't think at the end of the contest the last place are people with 1 referral

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
nahtnam
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

nahtnam.com

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2013, 04:26:59 AM

Just letting you know that you won't make that much money on the site... If you are going to it to have fun the enjoy, but know you won't get much money for it...

fildza

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Ask me anything if you have any problem

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2013, 06:05:20 AM

Just letting you know that you won't make that much money on the site... If you are going to it to have fun the enjoy, but know you won't get much money for it...
Absolutely agree with you. That site only for fun, dont think about getting rich using that site

▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: