Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:10:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Can you tell me about a privacy coin that is better than Zoin?  (Read 82 times)
michelangelo5000 (OP)

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:31:19 PM

Can you tell me about a privacy coin that is better than Zoin?
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Renato_172

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:23:12 AM

I'm not sure.. I've read a bit about zoin and I like that and it aims to become a true community coin that gives power to the user. It does not have infinite supply, block time is 2,5 min, and there was no premining. The market cap is a little higher than sumokoin but still, it has plenty of room to grow. It's also CPU-only mining. Plus, the zoin team has just launch the first zerocoin protocol web wallet.
Tipstar

Activity: 1764
Merit: 280

Smart World Global Token

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:32:17 AM

with such fierce competition on the privacy coin sector, coins like zoin can remain just as another coin. i don't mean their team or community or advertising strategy have any fault but you should come up with some uniqueness on the user level to make it share some from established one.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Phore Blockchain

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:07:54 AM

Best to compare use cases to reach a conclusion on this
ziyush

Activity: 406
Merit: 76

Crypto Lovers

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 05:27:09 AM

BITSUM , Messenger Based Privacy Coin ,
You can Try this Coin as well

BITSUM
Decentralized, Open Source ,Untraceable,Anonymous
jademacoy

Activity: 224
Merit: 8

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 05:36:33 AM

Actually there are lot of altcoins if you only have to search all of them then you can consider that there are lot of the ICO project. Consider the participation of the ICO projects all over the world. There are more or less 60 plus more countries if ever every country will promote two or three ICO project then it would be more than 100-200 plus ICO project you could chose. And probably most of them will be successful depending on the support of the people living in their country. The good thing is that other ICO' s nowadays especially in the first quarter of 2018 are already on the halfway on promoting ICO's and others are already closing for it is already reached their hardcaps. And if you wish to learn about promising ICO's we have the BITSCHOOL ICO project. This project concept is all about quality education. As we all know that education is essential to our success. And they are promoting also electronic instructional materials like computer for better lesson delivery. If you wish to learn more about BITSCHOOL ICO visit the website provided with the link below:

https://bitschool.io/
JohnMacZeppelin

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 05:42:53 AM

I have not heard anything about the Zoin project, about anonymity, I think that the best solution would be either Monero or the zCash project, which also proved to be an anonymous currency, but which still leaves traces.
leland orser

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 05:49:31 AM

To be honest, I don't know Zoin very well, so it's hard for me to give you a good opinion.
But I suggest you pay attention to tokenpay, which is also an anonymous token, which is quite good.

bizul

Activity: 1064
Merit: 22

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 05:52:27 AM

I feel overwhelmed with happiness every time I see someone asking about privacy. I'd like to suggest you take a look into DeepOnion... true anonymity through Tor, an established platform to protect users identities, with OBFS4 bridges and MEEK to circumvent censorship. The coin is decentralized and open-source with many innovative features. Developers are very active, lately they announced that stealth addresses and the mobile wallet are ready and being tested. 62 transactions per second and new block every 48 seconds.

You are lucky because the coins are being distributed to the public for free via airdrop. Check the link in my signature to join.

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    OWN ONION   •  TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬  (✔) DeepVault Blockchain Notary   •  DeepSend Privacy Tech  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: