Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 06:24:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: what do you think of WAX ? more volume than ETH and Ripple on 14 February  (Read 115 times)
davidcarpediem (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:32:01 PM

WAX is #2 gainer in last 24 hours and is doing more volume than ETH and Ripple  2 days ago (14 february )
https://image.prntscr.com/image/51lhLczLQlWYhcvAYF2EfA.png
Novograftz is on the board
https://www.youtube.com/embed/0Z2H5tycJlA

For disclosure i HOLD big bag of WAX.  but i am happy to have people make me sell 20 % of it  with constructive bad opinion  Grin

GlassMaster

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:50:58 AM

WAX is #2 gainer in last 24 hours and is doing more volume than ETH and Ripple  2 days ago (14 february )

For disclosure i HOLD big bag of WAX.  but i am happy to have people make me sell 20 % of it  with constructive bad opinion  Grin

Advertising shitkoin is good and that it is interesting you will do with it further. For me personally, there is no progress in the market or development of anything in this project.

davidcarpediem (OP)

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:32:51 AM

as i said i am not advertising ...
- i invest because the WAX team includes an Ethereum founder, Call of Duty creator,a former CEO at World of Warcraft and several other pioneers in modern gaming and cryptocurrency.
-HUGE interest from big investors.
-targets an already existing multi-billion dollar market( 50 to be precise )
-the team are all renowned experts in their fields.
- the founders of OPskins have been working towards this for years.
-ability to stake or enter into a variety of interesting smart contracts
 but thanks for your input even if you don't give any details
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:28:17 AM

WAX is #2 gainer

i'm sorry but i can't stop laughing Cheesy you should have hid the rest of the columns...

you see that 4th column saying "% Change" and you also see the big red text under it saying -93.9% right? that is not called "gain" it is called "loss". this coin has lost 94% of its value and has gone down from 0.001 to 0.00006 (100,000 to 6,000 satoshi) with its low at 4000 satoshi.

the only reason why the "volume" of it was high is because they have been dumping it hard.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
davidcarpediem (OP)

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 01:55:23 PM

WAX is #2 gainer

i'm sorry but i can't stop laughing Cheesy you should have hid the rest of the columns...

you see that 4th column saying "% Change" and you also see the big red text under it saying -93.9% right? that is not called "gain" it is called "loss". this coin has lost 94% of its value and has gone down from 0.001 to 0.00006 (100,000 to 6,000 satoshi) with its low at 4000 satoshi.

the only reason why the "volume" of it was high is because they have been dumping it hard.
i am sorry but i think you are wrong just look CMC
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/wax/
and look at 7 days . it gain 95% so btc lost 95 % ...even if since it wetn back to 4 000
Huh   its value and has gone down from 0.001 to 0.00006 (100,000 to 6,000 satoshi) .  Huh
anyway please note i am here to have a constructive talk ...  Grin
jjdub7

Activity: 938
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 02:04:47 PM

Volume doesn't matter. It was for only 24 hours and that's it.

If WAX team doesn't release something working very soon, the price will continue to sink and could reach ground zero. I'm sorry for you being " i HOLD big bag of WAX".
davidcarpediem (OP)

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 02:10:14 PM

Volume doesn't matter. It was for only 24 hours and that's it.

If WAX team doesn't release something working very soon, the price will continue to sink and could reach ground zero. I'm sorry for you being " i HOLD big bag of WAX".
thanks for your worries i appreciate it , even if i feel a little of irony  Grin

but i am not as the token only have 2 months old, the volume is growing since 5 days
and i trust the dev/team behind project
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:02:57 PM

WAX is #2 gainer

and look at 7 days . it gain 95% so btc lost 95 % ...even if since it wetn back to 4 000
Huh   its value and has gone down from 0.001 to 0.00006 (100,000 to 6,000 satoshi) .  Huh

i let a couple of days pass so that i can prove what is going to happen to this coin. right now it is 3000 satoshi which is 50% lower than last time i made a post here!

regarding what you said:
1. did you invest USD in this coin or BTC? you are linking bittrex so you must have invested BTC because there are not USD markets and you are also linking the BTC price of it, another reason why it doesn't matter and only BTC value of it matters.

2. if you insist on ignoring the BTC value, it is ok. lets look at its USD value. it went from $0.7 down to $0.28 which is -60% drop!

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
bob3772

Activity: 415

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:42:08 PM

WAX is #2 gainer

i let a couple of days pass so that i can prove what is going to happen to this coin. right now it is 3000 satoshi which is 50% lower than last time i made a post here!

regarding what you said:
1. did you invest USD in this coin or BTC? you are linking bittrex so you must have invested BTC because there are not USD markets and you are also linking the BTC price of it, another reason why it doesn't matter and only BTC value of it matters.

2. if you insist on ignoring the BTC value, it is ok. lets look at its USD value. it went from $0.7 down to $0.28 which is -60% drop!

I can't speak to anything else but the reason it was showing as a 95% down on bittrex was because it was just added that day and so the starting price used for the % change calculation was not the true market value.

damberg

Activity: 658
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:29:54 PM

Personally, I don't care about daily gains and losses. WAX enters coin market as one of the promising decentralized exchanges. So called "dexchanges" are going to slowly takeover the majority of altcoin trading volume. WAX is a good investment if you have not invested in any dexchange yet. 
Donovan XXL

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 03:51:58 PM

Wax hurts, and reading your post does too.
SoulEaterRR

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:05:00 AM

A coin that exists only for trade in virtual goods among gamers. And judging by the fact that neither they, even Steam does not really want to connect with crypto-currencies, I think it will not develop and not live long.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: