Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:01:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ASIC 8.3GH/S Butterfly Labs Jalapeno + 22 ASIC USB's + RaspberryPi+ EXTRAS! New!  (Read 1941 times)
JHashYbor (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2013, 11:44:16 PM

ASIC 8.3GH/S Butterfly Labs Jalapeno + 22 ASIC USB's + RaspberryPi+ EXTRAS! New!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/181218720594?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

Looking for $2000 FIRM!!! OR BTC EQUIVALENT! THANKS!!!

BTC Accepted !!! Encouraged !!! Fast!!!BTC

Hello,
Thanks for stopping by and checking my awesome mining setup LOT!
I'm pretty sure this is the absolute biggest and best starter setup on Ebay right now!!!
I've looked for a bigger lot sale in "recently sold" and I can say this one sets the record!!!
I actually just bought all these items here off ebay to start mining....( You can check my feedback and look at the item listings I recently purchased all of this for ***over $2500 USD)

Over $2500  in the last month buying all these great pieces of hardware but guess what....My beautiful fiancee is pregnant, so my hobby must go...for now anyway...She wants me to keep it all because she sees how happy I am when I'm just sitting in front of them watching them hash away....But you all know how it goes, responsibilities first!

I'm going to soon pick back up the hobby and investments in Bitcoin, but the better news for you is MY LOSS IS YOUR GAIN...

EVERYTHING PICTURED IS INCLUDED IN THIS LOT SALE. I WILL DO MY BEST TO LIST THE BEST AND MOST ACCURATE INFORMATION IN REGARDS TO ALL OF THESE ITEMS FOR SALE!

Here we have over 15.7 GH'S of reliable and stable hashing power with the BEST equipment money can buy!!!

****1. ASIC 8.3Gh/s Butterfly Labs Jalapeno (In Hand) with the factory upgraded  v1.2.5. Cost me $1150 with ship

- Jalapeno with new firmware v1.2.5 8.3Gh/s

- AC adapter (100-240V)  ( BOTH US AND EUROPEAN PLUGS INCLUDED!!!!)

- USB cable

- AC cable

- This jalapeno is hashing at 8.3Gh/s so it's 60% more than a normal 5Gh jalapeno.

I also   kept her below 40 degrees while running at all times... I place a small table fan ( 3 included) right in front of her as she exhausts out of the back vent. That's another reason why she's hashing at 8.3!Keep em cool. Protect your investments with the minor upkeep and such keeps your miners hashing strong!

****2. This auction also includes (22) Asicminer Block Erupters. Yes (22) individual USB's for your hashing pleasure!!! These cost me between $30-$40 a pop plus shipping on most! ($700 in USB's--lowballing)

-These (22) Asic Usb's allow you to quickly and easily mine Bitcoins directly from your PC/ or Raspberry Pi That's included!!! We will get to that later!!!. They will hash at 335 MH/s and are powered directly from your USB hubs that are also included in this auction. We will also get to those later!

-Plugs into standard USB port
                    -Power Usage: 500-510 mA, 2.5 W
                    -Bitcoin hashrate 335 MH/sec
                    -SMT machine assembly
                    -Green LED indicates when a share is found!

****3. This auction lot also includes (3) of the best ***20 PORT*** USB HUBS ON THE MARKET(BRAND NEW). Not 1, Not 2, But 3 (three) *20 PORT USB HUBS to power all (22) Asicminer Block Erupters...and of course then some if you were looking to go even bigger like I was!!! When you have 20 USB's in these bad boys your hashing 6.7 GH/s on 1 hub using very low electricity!!!.

Here's some specs on these amazing hubs!!! (Cost $170 a pop) Google a 20 port USB and you wont find one...they are pretty rare and not many people have these!  

-These hubs accommodates up to 20 high power devices simultaneously, and uses only two   USB ports on your computer or external hub/ or Raspberry Pi thats included! Each port       supplies up to 750mA. This makes it the ideal device for large numbers of ASICMiner Block Erupter USB’s. You can easily build a 6.7 GH/s ASIC mining system with these hubs.

- Each USB Hub Includes *2 USB Cables and a *20V 4.5A Power Supply
              - I opened (one) to test to see if 20 USBs actually work on it....and boy does it do work!!!                 -Handled the 20 at 100% with zero problems!

****4. This amazing little Linux based unit called the "Raspberry Pi" ( Model B ) *NEW* is also included in this auction! Wow! This will run all 15.5 GH/S of hashing power upon delivery...Its already set and ready to mine!

- Raspberry Pi ( MODEL B ) with HDMI Port (2 USB ports) * FOR YOUR KEYBOARD AND MOUSE*Ethernet Port; Audio Out port; Video In Port.

- Black Case for Raspberry Pi also thrown in!
               - ( 2 ) SD cards for Raspberry Pi ( 1 has minepeon ; other has Raspbain ) 4GB and 8GB with reader also thrown in!

- AC adapter for Raspberry Pi ( US and European Plugs on Rasp Pi included!!!

- Ethernet cable ( 8 footers with a few extra misc length ones included)

- Software installed on Raspberry Pi ALREADY! (only need to change your pool, username and password)  

****5. You want a smaller top of the line 10 port Anker Hub as well???

-New Anker-Orico Hi-Speed 10 Port USB 3.0 5Gbps USB Expansion Hub and AC Power Adapter is also included in auction! Before I got the 20 port hubs I was using this one running 10 USBS @ 100% with no problems.

★★★ Best looking/running 10 port USB Hub for USB Bitcoin Mining! Check out some reviews! ★★★

This is the same manufacture that produced the Anker 10 port USB 3.0 Speed Hub. Orico labeled. Look them up! Very solid USB Hub!!!Hands down the best 10 porter I have ever bought!!!

-Output: 12V 4A

****6. If your new to this game you need to know cooling is your best friend...if you don't keep your units cooled they will not run the numbers you bought them for...I had a lot of cooling on these bad boys and actually hash a little more then spec sometimes. Some of the cooling consists of these fans....

(your getting 3 of these , cost me $40 bucks for em but well worth the cooling!! )

- High Velocity Mini Fan: 360 Degree Up Down Angle Adjustment, USB
  High performance Brushless motor Technology enable quiet and rattle free Operation

Product Specifications:

360 Degree Angle Adjustment
  Rattle Free Base Design
  Long-lasting Brushless Motor Technology
  Power Source: USB Port
  Power Consumption: 2.5 +- 0.25W
  Voltage: DC 5V
  USB Power Cord Length: 3.3 Feet
  On/Off Switch in the Back
  Material: Plastic
  Dimension: 6" x 3.5" x 6"

****7. More cooling...I told you I wasn't playing! Your getting (2) of these too!!!

-(2) ARCTIC Breeze Mobile USB-Powered 92mm Portable Fan, Portable Cooling Solution, Q

-Feel the Breeze...The ARCTIC Breeze Mobile is your best mate in the summer. The slim and lightweight USB fan keeps you cool on hot days.The 92mm fan that runs at 1700 rpm gives enough air to let you enjoy your stay in a cafe or inside hot trains.

-Plug and Connect... the Breeze Mobile to one of the USB ports in your notebook and enjoy the breeze.The flexible and adjustable gooseneck makes the breeze flow any way you wish.

-Silent Operation....As the fan and the motor are adapted from ARCTIC's successful case fans, ARCTIC Breeze Mobile works in total silence while offering good airflow as well

USB-Powered Portable Cooling Fan Ideal for Use with Tablet, Laptop, Game Console

Ultra-Quiet 92mm Fan with Energy Efficient Motor & Low-Noise Impeller

Flexible Gooseneck Design for Adjustable Angle

Super Compact Design & Lightweight, Ideal for Any Occasion with USB Power Source

(Pretty much bend these over your usbs while they are working to keep them cool) But yes you get (2) of these!

****8. Haha can you guess??? More cooling!!! If your running a laptop 17' or smaller your in luck. I am including a Cooling Pad for your laptop...Gotta keep the comp cool. You can also place your hubs on this pad as well...Cooling from the bottom never hurts...heres some specs on that pad.

-Anyone in need of a nice portable cooling pad, may be in luck. Thanks to this Cooling Cooler Pad . It has a sleek and lightweight design that makes it perfect for packing in your bag as you travel. With built-in powerful fan, it can effectively prevent your laptop from overheating. The pad is connected to your laptop via a USB port, and it has low power consumption. .It is no need for any installation, easy to use and operate, perfect for the library or office. Featured with all the benefits compared with others, this Cooling Cooler Pad is worthy ordering!

Features:
1. Cooling pad for laptop with bulit-in powerfuI fan for easy thermal heat dissipation
2. USB Laptop Cooling Pad Quiet Fans
3. Extremely heavy-duty construction of the cooling pad to afford any weight or pressure put-on
4. No need for any installation
5. Your laptop can breathe easily with this ultimate notebook cooler
6. Extend the life and functionality of your laptop
7. Convenient, reliable and comfortable to carry
8. Dual 140mm fans provide optimal airflow at low noise
9. Big area metal mesh dissipates heat efficiently
10.Unique Anti-slip design ensures notebook safety
11.2 USB ports
12.Fashionable and elegant design with white body and transparent structure

Specifications:
1. Fan Quantity: Two
2. Cooling Type: Air
3. Weight: 970g/34.22oz
4. Material: Plastics, Rubber,Iron network
5. Color: Black
6. Product Dimensions: 14.17 x 11.02 x 1.77inch/36.0 x 28.0 x 4.5cm(L x W x H)
7. Package Dimensions: 14.76 x 11.22 x 1.97inch/37.5 x 28.5 x 5.0cm(L x W x H)
8. Fan Dimensions: 5.51 x 5.51 x 0.59inch/14.0 x 14.0 x 1.5cm(W x D x H)
9. USB Length: 20.86inch/53.0cm
10. Speed: 1000±10% RPM
11. Powered Input: 1.2W
12. Noise value:25.1 dBA
13. The wind flow: 94.7 CFM
14. Rated Voltage: 5V DC
15. Operating Voltage: 4.5-5V DC
16. Starting Voltage: 4V DC
17. Rated current:0.24±10% A
18. Compatible Size: 17-inch

****9.Misc Items I'm throwing in to hook it up.
*7 Port Powered USB 2.0 HUB Built w/ Hi-Quality IC Chip. Works good for multiple usbs.
* Power Sentry 6 slot power plug extender strip w/ Tramsformer outlet on the far end from the plug wire. Whats a setup like this without enough power outlets? Got you covered!
* (2) extra 7 Port usb's ( heres some specs on these)
These USB hub provides an easy way to add up to multi-USB peripherals, which can surely solve your problems. Just plug the USB hub into your computer and you have a portable and easily accessible way to connect other USB devices. With highly regarded quality, this versatile cable is also the ultimate way to stay connected while maintaining a very clean look.
Generally speaking, this kind of hot sale USB hub is ideal USB expansion for portable use on the road or at home
1 x USB Hub
1 x USB Cable
1 x AC Adapter
1.Connect more USB devices to your PC or notebook with this 7-port USB 2.0 Hub! It supports up to 480 Mbps data transfer rate and is ideal for alleviating desktop clutter!
2.Connect USB devices such as a Webcam, mouse, Printers, Scanners and more
3.support data speed:1.5/12/480Mbps
4.Hot-swappable plug and play connection
5.Daisy-chain connection of up to 127 devices
6.Dimensions:81*46*24mm
7.Color: black
8.Usb cable lenght: 50cm / 19.68in
9.Adapter:Voltage: 5V
                  Output Current: 400mA

***OK so lets break it down***

Here we have a 15.5 GH/s. This is easily the cheapest way to get started with this style of mining. I have everything you could possibly need...including over ****(90 EXTRA FREE PORTS)*** TO EXPAND!

It was my plan to continue with Bitcoin to the moon, but my life is destined to be a father and I need to get rid of my toys..and this was one I was not happy to loose, but I'm being the man I need to be for my beautiful fiancee .I spent over $2500 in the last month on all this.

I'm just looking to get it back so I can buy more important things for my child on the way =)
Let the bidding begin at $1.00.

Please message me if you you have any questions. Paypal payment must clear before items are shipped!...Items will be shipped all in one big insured and tracked box. I will require signature conformation from the verified buyer name on the buyers paypal account...If you can't handle these simple terms and understand that I will not be scammed by any means then please look elsewhere. I'm asking that all bidders with less than 25 feedback message me before bidding or your bid will be retracted/canceled. I will not accept bids from new or inactive accounts. Please don't bother. I will list a BUY IT NOW price of $2500! Please don't message me with questions that can be easily answered on your own, if you were to completely read all contents of auction. If I missed something or you need to ask something that isn't listed I will be more than happy to answer all questions and concerns! Buyer pays shipping...Message me with zip code and I will message you back with a shipping/tracked/insured price after I hit the post office the day auction closes...I will ship items immediately! ALL ITEMS IN HAND READY TO SHIP!

THANKS FOR LOOKING!!!
HAPPY BIDDING!!!

BTC Accepted !!! Encouraged !!! Fast!!!BTC

Sorry I just copied and pasted my auction listing from Ebay...Hope you dont mind that I posted here as well admins...Thanks. Link below.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/181218720594?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: