Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:32:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin's future.  (Read 150 times)
AllNamesAreTaken (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:32:31 PM

Hello crypto investor that is going to or already invested in crypto. By this post i want remove all the doubts in your head keeping you from investing more or at all. As you all know bitcoin just crashed. (in my opinion you cant even call that crash, but anyways). So i'm going to give you some opinions of mine that might help you:
    1. Firstly, the thing with bitcoin is, that it's purely psychological based. That means it should go up and down often. People see their money rise and they sell as fast as they can. If bitcoin didnt do this, that would be not normal. So dont worry if you see little bit of crashing. After that the only way is to the top.
    2. Secondly, not many people know about bitcoin. Only in these last years many people started investing in bitcoin. In my opinion, many people avoid bitcoin because they have heard about the bad side of it. Drugs and that other stuff. Seeing it more and more in news later on will only attract more people to invest and the price will go up. It's just a matter of time.
    3. Thirdly, we all have seen those ads and stuff like: Bitcoin is the future! Well that is kinda true. But we will have to wait for it. You can already pay with bitcoin, but it's not that often today. In my opinion, bitcoin will be widely used as currency in world. It's "safest" from all currencies, investments you can hold your money in. Image if north korea attacked USA. (I know it's kinda impossible but just bear with me) If that happend and they managed to do big damage, USA would make more money to spend it on weapons and defenses. What that does is crash the economy of USD. Since war is kinda impossible, but USA is in very deep in debt, that is a possibility. Making more money to pay them off would do the same, wouldn't it? Since bitcoin isnt tied to anything that is going to drop so much in value, i think it's really safe as investment.
    4. Bitcoin will rise alot when supply will hit dead end. I dont think there is anything more to this.
    Having said all that, in my opinion, you should invest as much money as you can lose. Bitcoin market is about high risk and high reward. If you're going to hold it for few years, then you dont have to worry about losing some of that money or any at all. But If you're going to buy low and sell high or start playing with exchanges you should invest smartly. There is tons and tons material to learn where to invest.
    If any of this helped for you to decide, i'm glad i helped. If not, you can ask questions and i might be of help.

Good Luck !

Oh by the way, since bitcoin just got little bit down and is going up pretty hard, i think it's the perfect time to get into investing Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
amzadabir

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:34:03 PM

Bitcoin has many advantages and for this reason it will remain relevant as a currency. The vast majority of BTC transactions by volume are made in China so the two will remain interlinked.
We see the biggest risk to Bitcoin being its substitution and/or parallel use by other crypto currencies. Bitcoin die-hard fans claim that this is never going to be an issue since Bitcoin was the pioneer and as such enjoys first-mover privilege. This argument is probably flawed because although the BTC is used for payments, this is only a relatively small % of all Bitcoins. One of its primary uses is being a store of value and for this reason other crypto currencies can always step in and enjoy similar status if aggregate demand requires it.
mithun303

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:59:53 PM

Bitcoin's is my future. Because i deposit bitcoin and trade 10x profit within minutes. Other coins such as risk comes when bitcoin comes also, but all other coins less than want. My fast invest bitcoin with cryptocurrency market. That day i start my future.

███ p2pcash.net ▬   ███ SMART CONTRACT PLATFORM
fireblond

Activity: 200
Merit: 100

Thrive

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:08:33 PM

Hello crypto investor that is going to or already invested in crypto. By this post i want remove all the doubts in your head keeping you from investing more or at all. As you all know bitcoin just crashed. (in my opinion you cant even call that crash, but anyways). So i'm going to give you some opinions of mine that might help you:
   Oh by the way, since bitcoin just got little bit down and is going up pretty hard, i think it's the perfect time to get into investing Wink

You make some pretty good points, I'd also like to add that one of the reasons of the decline is the transaction fee cost and what not, If bitcoin's fees weren't so high, steam wouldn't have removed bitcoin as a payment option. However on "This being a good time to invest" Yes, absolutely especially with the Lightning Network being developed that aims to reduce transaction costs giving more benefits to using bitcoin as a payment method, thus increasing the price of Bitcoin!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     T H R I V E     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
THE PREMIUM DECENTRALIZED AD MARKETPLACE
Facebook    Twitter    Linkedin    Telegram    Medium    TGE PRIVATE ROUND  |  January 15th, 2018  ]
teilwalL05

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:12:35 PM

I really think this is good for newbies in the forum to ease the trouble bothering them because of the unpredictable movement of bitcoin right now many are doubting it and having a trouble if they would still continue their investment in bitcoin, Well this kind of things are really not new for bitcoin price and there is certain issues about it that will eventually surface and many bitcoin holders think to be true.
Chaki

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:20:06 PM

Bitcoin is bitcoin if Bitcoin is a thing or a person it doesn't care for its future, the people surrounds it  dictate  and create their future with Bitcoin, that's why spreading also the knowledge about it is also helping to grow its price and to let other also have a good future using Bitcoin.

█▄█▄█  ⚷ ROCATI ⚷ █▄█▄█
First Cryptocurrency Linked to a Tangible Asset: Real Estate Properties
https://www.rocati.net/
oppasong

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:33:01 PM

the future of bitcoin is so good if we understand and understand the purpose of bitcoin is actually moreover a beginner wants to join in this forum much enthusiasm who is interested and have done it.
Aderiho Bitjones

Activity: 256
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:13:05 PM

I do not think that everything is as sad as the author writes. Yes, he is right about the price, which is constantly changing. But technology blockchain makes us want to make transactions regardless of states and taxes. What is very convenient and profitable
mformano1994

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:18:27 PM

He noted that bitcoin transactions are getting more expensive, and the cryptocurrency is turning into more of an investment asset than a unit of exchange. "I love bitcoin. ... The top three performing cryptocurrencies in January, among the 15 largest, were neo, stellar and ethereum, according to CoinMarketCap.
jame suny

Activity: 108

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:22:39 PM

Hello everyone, in 2008 when bitcoin was born nobody knew it and after 10 years, by 2018 the whole world would talk about it, learn about bitcoin more, that is the future of bitcoin when it's real popularity and popularity
WesternCowboyBibop

Activity: 69

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:53:00 PM

I believe BTC will reserved coin/emtia on crypto market like gold. Countries are storing gold to supply their moneys. Same dialectic, BTC will become reserved emtia to supply new high tech and fast transaction coins/tokens for payment purpose.
krishnaverma

Activity: 1288
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:00:39 PM

Most of the points you mentioned are valid. First point you stated that one should be ready to accept price decline as well. I think every investor realizes this with time. It is important that the prices get corrected on some intervals so that people know the current real value of bitcoins. Secondly you said that a lot of people became aware of bitcoins recently. This is also true and I think bitcoins saw a huge number of new investors in second half of 2017.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: