Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 02:28:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: OMG! Im finally going to be rich from this ONE coin!  (Read 987 times)
Queen_Amber (OP)

Activity: 214
Merit: 11

Cryptocurrency is the FUTURE!

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:11:23 AM

Hello everyone! I just wanted to share the very good news i discovered and hopefully some of you will become rich with me!
I just discovered a new coin called TELCOIN ( https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/telcoin/#charts )  https://www.telco.in/
this coin was just released to the market about 1 month ago, and it is a absolute goldmine!
Telcoin has a insane growth potential if they manage their ambitious plans!
They have a strong, experienced team in project & It's a serious project with lots of known people involved. I think its a good investment I will not be surprise if it will reach $1 anytime soon. We've seen coins with much bigger supply reach $1 or near that price (XRP, ADA, TRX) so nothing is impossible. Nobody really knows about this coin. Once the word gets out and it gets on a few more big exchanges i know it will MOON!

I'm just making this thread for a record, so when it does actually reach .10 cents,I will have already 20x my $800 investment, and I will be RICH Smiley
I'm holding 175,500K coins that i brought for .0004 cents each! That's under a penny.. and YOU can also buy it at this price RIGHT NOW.. before its too late!

What do you guys think about this coin? Are you buying or holding any?
Smiley

ツ Message me on Telegram @Flour ツ
 Or message me on Kik @ Treat
 ☮♡ I love everybody! ☮♡ 

ovcijisir

Activity: 1493
Merit: 333

🐪

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 12:19:59 AM

I heard for this coin first time. Do you have any information about developers, their vesting.

What problem does this coin solve? It is good to write this stuff in short when you introduce people to new coin.

Queen_Amber (OP)

Activity: 214
Merit: 11

Cryptocurrency is the FUTURE!

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:26:45 AM

I heard for this coin first time. Do you have any information about developers, their vesting.

What problem does this coin solve? It is good to write this stuff in short when you introduce people to new coin.

Go to the website and coinmarketcap and do a lil research yourself. Im not gonna spoon feed you boo  Cheesy

if TEL delivers on its roadmap, its pool of potential buyers would be MUCH larger than the pool of buyers for any other crypto. Most cryptos rely on the crypto-community (a tiny percentage of the world) to buy their coins, whereas TEL's pool of buyers would be anyone with a cell phone (so, almost the entire world). Even if each buyer was only purchasing tiny amounts of TEL at a time, the sheer number of buyers would drive demand up, and bring price along with it. In my opinion, that is what gives TEL a uniquely high upside.  Smiley Smiley

ツ Message me on Telegram @Flour ツ
 Or message me on Kik @ Treat
 ☮♡ I love everybody! ☮♡ 

Manc89

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:35:54 AM

Hello everyone! I just wanted to share the very good news i discovered and hopefully some of you will become rich with me!
I just discovered a new coin called TELCOIN ( https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/telcoin/#charts )  https://www.telco.in/
this coin was just released to the market about 1 month ago, and it is a absolute goldmine!
They have a strong, experienced team in project & It's a serious project with lots of known people involved. I think its a good investment I will not be surprise if it will reach $1 anytime soon. We've seen coins with much bigger supply reach $1 or near that price (XRP, ADA, TRX) so nothing is impossible. Nobody really knows about this coin. Once the word gets out and it gets on a few more big exchanges i know it will MOON!

I'm just making this thread for a record, so when it does actually reach .10 cents,I will have already 20x my $800 investment, and I will be RICH Smiley
I'm holding 175,500K coins that i brought for .0004 cents each! That's under a penny.. and YOU can also buy it at this price RIGHT NOW.. before its too late!

Smiley

I will not talk about the token will go to the moon or not but i will comment your way to inform us here.
First, you said finally you are rich by one coin and no proof. How you can already ( because you said finally ) rich if the coin not to the moon yet? Funny i think

But thanks to inform us then i will look for the coin in coinmarketcap.
Si H

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:39:27 AM

Agree that TEL looks like a very promising project. I invested my self a few days ago. I got 20,000 TEL for now might top up a few more if it seems to be going the rite way.  it could do with getting on a couple more exchanges to get more volume. From what i gather TEL is basically XRP but for the telecom industry or something. There has been a lot of talk about this coin in the chat rooms the last week or so. If it gets accepted and starts getting used then i believe it can go to $1 or more although it might be a HODL for at least a few months. So i think at the moment its worth getting some at this price,,,,,,,nothing to loose.  Grin Cool

https://www.telco.in/#howdoesitwork

Telcoin is a new cryptocurrency based on the Ethereum blockchain that will be distributed and accepted by telecom operators, therefore available to billions of users worldwide without extra registration, only using their mobile phones.
npredtorch
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1049

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 01:37:45 AM

The timeline seems pretty boasty. A mobile app used for transferring crypto by person to person is common and isn't a new technology.
The only thing that could get this successful is if they can really manage to be partnered with many telcom worldwide. They are targeting atleast 10 telcom for half a year? With all the talks and discussion that's a dream.
Chint_82

Activity: 165

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 02:16:47 AM

I am also planning to buy this coin, but I am still waiting for the development of the coins I have, after I think enough and gain profit, I might later switch to this coin, hopefully what you said earlier is true, so we can get profit from this coin
preshpr1nce

Activity: 266
Merit: 60

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 02:21:30 AM

The timeline seems pretty boasty. A mobile app used for transferring crypto by person to person is common and isn't a new technology.
The only thing that could get this successful is if they can really manage to be partnered with many telcom worldwide. They are targeting atleast 10 telcom for half a year? With all the talks and discussion that's a dream.

Was going to straight away write a reply but this guys wrapped my view up nicely.
This coin without partnership will go absolutely no where, partnership is not something we can see coming via a roadmap or technical points, pure optimism.

You'll be upset in a year with such expectations Smiley
max1616

Activity: 434
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 02:30:16 AM

Although he started his first trade with Kucoin, he could not show the expected outcome yet..A few my friends also recommended but I'm a little more on standby..
Rkoshay

Activity: 96
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 02:48:26 AM

With so many coins in Telcoin, something like 100 billion, unless they are very careful and honest the potential for manipulation is high.
30Burger

Activity: 29

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 02:53:08 AM

It has a pretty sizeable circulating supply at 26 billion with 100 billion total supply.  It would take quite a bit of financial support to ever make it go to $0.10 ($2.6 billion) and that means it would have to be a top 20 coin.  Great hype but I'd pass.
Sephire

Activity: 700
Merit: 136

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:20:33 AM

I'm holding some since it should go many times higher given its low price and medium marketcap.
However, the huge supply is a barrier for going much higher in price.
AllthewayUUppp

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:29:40 AM

Smiley

That's good for us because I am holding Telcoin too. Telcom is very promising and now are the perfect time to hold a bag of Telcoin because a lot of people really doesn't know about this how good it is and how big are the coming partners with it. So goodluck to us. May the odd be with us.
LeoEspansq

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:03:55 AM

Another Ico from Asia is being ransacked through mobile phones. It will be interesting to observe how it will develop and live in such a close and competing world. But for the time being I do not dare to buy not coins.
blue_hurricanger

Activity: 653
Merit: 183

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:19:51 AM

Smiley
I'm not buying it. Sound too good to be true for 20x increase of investment. I also did check the coin and don't see anything different to other ICOs.
chiggx

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:45:46 AM

i will follow this with keen interest but i am not convinced yet. at the moment they are just selling potential, once they get 1 or 2 partnerships then i will buy

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
europayio

Activity: 36

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:47:33 AM

Idea has got potential esp. in remittances but why this coin?
Doesn't seem to be actually have a mobile provider onboard yet.

Already pumped in Jan perhaps we are right before another pump?
The Jan pump took it to 95 sats from 35.

Again no licenses like many coins Sad
According to site application for licenses coming Q2.

Worth waiting a bit IMO

Given XRP like market cap, $1 reasonable target?

TooDumbForBitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:13:55 AM

The idea looks scammy. I can't say that this coin will get real usage, but speculations as always are possible

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY    
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.      
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.  
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency      
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
kingzpro

Activity: 756
Merit: 13

DIFX - Digital Finacial Exchange

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:19:12 AM

yeah im also loving telcoin, they will soon be partnering with real big telecom industry operators as well, so all the telcoin community have huge hopes of telcoins vertical journey soon.

AlexaSonda

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:05:41 AM

10 telecoms in half a year? are you kidding me? it seems that is impossible, to convincing and getting 1-2 telecom alone has take a long time. other telkom would not want to take risks, they will definitely research and see the feedback, whether the partnership has achieved a good response from users and up where they can solve the problem.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: