Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 07:13:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: which wallet should I use?  (Read 122 times)
DAN29 (OP)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 02:33:33 AM

Which wallet do you re recommend most? Or trusted?
h55

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 02:40:41 AM

It is depends on many factors like; type of your coins, type of you access and your goal so frist you must answer this questions:

1- what is your coins?
If you have BTC you can hold it in the main desktop wallet of BTC; so you must download a huge file.
2- how can you want to access your wallet?
If you want only hold ur coins; you do not need to access your assets per second so the main desktop wallet is good. but if you want to pay something with your coins mobile wallets is so good.
3- what is your goal from coin holding?
someone use their coins for trade if so you must use exchanges wallet but. some exchanges are not secure.

you can also search before opening a topic and see this topic
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2856348.0

I will write a general and important article about this issue and announce you
sylance

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 02:43:16 AM

If it's just a few coins, then I'd recommend downloading the official wallet and keeping the coins there.  That's the safest bet and depending on the coin you can stake them and earn passive income (like DeepOnion.)  As for me, when I wanted to store more then five coins I tried Jaxx but it seemed like every release introduced a new bug so I moved over to Exodus.

I'm looking forward to some of the upcoming promised wallets that'll store 100's of coins.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
jdbao

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 02:49:53 AM

I do not like the PC version of the wallet, because they need to take up a lot of hard disk space, unless I have a large number of coins.
I recommend using the mobile version of the wallet, if you have only the amount is not much, such as jaxx, kcash, imtoken these wallets.
Of course, any time you can choose a hardware wallet, it is priority recommendation.
samy_sa

Activity: 211
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 02:50:58 AM

your question is very general, but please consider below images. and please determine your last goal of acctivity in crypto currency

please see below image

for example as you see myether wallet (MEW) is good for ETH tokens

Duzenn

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:09:49 AM

It depends on what token you use, and if you're using the erc20 token, then I suggest you use myether, the wallet, and the imtoken is also good.
If you use bitcoin, I suggest you use Electrum wallet.

VanKleiss

Activity: 231
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:48:49 AM

Each coin has its own wallet, but if it is supported by hardware wallet, better use it because it is one of the safest wallet that you can use aside from paper wallet. I suggest to buy Ledger Nano S or Trezor for better security of known altcoins like Ethereum , Monero, NEO< Ripple and so much more.
delarossa

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

MINTER

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 01:59:13 PM

For beginners I recommend using MyEtherWallet. why use MyEtherWallet? because this Wallet uses an ERC-20 based token system that is mostly used by bounty campaign projects. How to register is quite easy, you just need to address https://www.myetherwallet.com then write your own password and save your private key and ETH address. Remember do not get lost! That's it from me, hopefully useful.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
herromerro

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 02:06:10 PM

I'm using MyEtherWallet(MEW) for my Ethereum and ERC20 tokens. Waves lite client for Waves and Waves based tokens.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: