Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 11:51:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Superstore: Buy From Any Online Retailer--Amazon Prime Included  (Read 147 times)
BitcoinEnthusiast99 (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:06:41 AM

Hello, all!

Our store allows customers to buy from any of your favorite online retailers (including Amazon Prime) with Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Dash, Ethereum, and Litecoin. Shipping speeds are matched (Prime items, as well).

Domestic shipping is available in the US, Australia, Canada, and the UK. International shipping is available to a host of other countries.

Sellers are also welcome!  Sign up on our site and start listing your products!

Please feel free to check us out at:

https://bitcoinsuperstore.us/

If you have any questions, please reach out to us, and we will be sure to respond!

Bitcoin Superstore
teddy5145

Activity: 714
Merit: 528

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:27:47 PM

Do you also forward the item to customer or do you just order the item with your customer's address?
I wanted to buy a book in Amazon but the item does not eligible for shipping to my country, if you could forward it to me it would be great
Also, do you accept escrow from Bitcointalk?
Crypto McPoopypants

Activity: 162
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:08:11 PM

Interesting and could do well with more polish. But, why do you think people will part with strong crypto like BTC for retail purposes? Most people I know hodl BTC as investments, not as a currency.

revelacaogr
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1021

2009 Alea iacta est

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 12:03:02 PM

exellent job!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: