Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:07:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What's the worst thing that can happen to a man in the society  (Read 158 times)
Uko21 (OP)

Activity: 25
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:14:59 AM

If the worst truly exist, what's the worst thing that can happen to you? Let's hear from you. If you lost all what you have worked for in one day,  Will you called it the worst?.
Death take away your only child after you might have trained him through college, will you take it as the worst thing?
you lost all your family in an motor accident, will you say it's the worst thing.
Starved for more than 4 days no water, no food, is that the worst thing?
IF LIFE IS JUST A MIRACLE. Then what's the worst behind life.?
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Shiidoshen1997

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:21:03 AM

When you say what's the worst thing that can happen in a man in the society ? For me the worst thing that can happen is if he don't stand in his own feet, what do i mean ? Yeah we all have struggles we all have troubles we all have problems, we all face life and death. We lost our love ones but don't you know the worst thing to be happen? If you're a man but you don't act like a man. I will straight to the point a man is always a man, when life gives you a thousand reason to cry show life you had a million reasons to smile.
Tharel

Activity: 182
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:16:47 PM

For me, death of a loved one is the worst thing that could happen to me. It's very hard to accept that someone you love passes away. It's a situation wherein most of us are not ready to face. It will take time to heal and move forward and it takes a lot of courage to do that. Nevertheless, this scenario can be handled if we have faith in God that everything happens for a reason.

covfefe_

Activity: 935
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:58:36 PM

The feeling of being alone is the worst for a man in society. The feeling that there's no one for you. No one to help you when you are in problem, nowhere to go when you need something or just someone.
livingancient

Activity: 78
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:35:27 AM

What I consider as the most worst in life is living as part of the problem and not by solution.
Temitope

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:40:20 AM

The worst thing in life is when you fail yourself
haufranco

Activity: 82

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:32:07 AM

Losing someone you love dearly, no matter whether they die or betray you.
FlareX

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:45:05 PM

The feeling of being worthless. When people don't believes you and the feeling that you don't exist in a society that only the top guys are the priority. Any good ideas from you are not acknowledge because they are judgemental so now you prefer to be alone, desperate enough because you are worthless to their eyes.
akishang

Activity: 434
Merit: 18

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 12:20:53 AM

The worst thing that could happen to men is die alone without no one caring about you. I read that when a person is about to die, there will be flashback of what happened to your life. Its sad because you will know that no one cares about you because of the mistakes you have done in the past. Another worst thing that could happen to a man is losing his purpose. It happened to my husband before we met. Our family is his focus now so I'm glad that I choose him to be the father of the two kids.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Boldcom

Activity: 149

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:30:53 AM

the worst thing that can happen to man in the society.. when being so into it and he loses himself in the process. there are times that people are really into something they want and loses himself in the process. man should balance himself. not all the time that man will get what he wants. sometimes, man should look into the other side. think of what he needs.
kaikaikunen01

Activity: 37

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:33:40 AM

The worst thing that can happen to a man in the society is getting lost with his dreams, because man is Always thinking about his future the example in getting married, getting time with his family just like that.
MairaObergh

Activity: 270
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:47:27 AM

From the things  you mentioned, obviously losing your whole family. Losing all of your belongings should not be in the consideration with losing your family going up against it.
Qsinawan

Activity: 17

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:59:23 AM

be creative and do not be discouraged should also be diligent every what we run
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: