Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 10:23:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: dssdfdsa  (Read 811 times)
yabbadabba

Activity: 246
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:06:17 AM

airdrop but must buy first, just call it ico bonus. no info of coin supply and use ripple name to attract investors who missed out on ripple. pass, nothing to see here
MacronMiner

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

Scam Hunter

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:51:07 AM

So many newbies accounts created today and who already "won" hundred thousands USD with their crypto experience ? Hum...
And all of them seems to love bold characters.
Palinggila13

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:53:09 AM

This coin same with xrp or what ??
melissalowa

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:30:09 PM

This coin same with xrp or what ??

It is an improvement of XRP. Because it offer Anonymity, and it is control by the community so it has much room for growth.
meterpreter

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:37:48 PM

I love the project I am going to give it a try since I miss buying ripple at a good price, I will not miss this. And also I am very happy this will not be control by banks or any central government this means the project has a huge opportunity to grow. 

Please what is your prediction when it get on exchange.

The price will depend on the community, the bigger the community the higher the price per coin will be when it get on exchange. So sharing the project with others may affect the growth and increase in price when it get on exchange.

Thanks very much for your response. I will share it on my Facebook and twitter account since you offer a Bounty program.

Stop use Double Account...

This is a SCAM
melissalowa

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 02:24:07 PM

Please do anyone know how to contact the dev for more info ?
lhflyfeihong01

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 02:39:59 PM

Sounds good!
But I will wait the whitepaper,then decided whether to invest the project.
Guys,be calm.
J_o_k_e_r

Merit: 15

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:08:07 PM

"BTC Hamster"
An anonymous trader from February 9 to 12 bought more than 41,000 BTC for a total of $ 400 million,  Shocked  Huh increasing his balance to 96,650 units. This is reported by MarketWatch.
J_o_k_e_r

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:11:14 PM

"It is not yet clear who this big buyer is, but many bought bitcoin at a deep drawdown and continued to buy when the position of regulators in the US and Asia cleared up," said Alex Sunnarborg, the founding partner of Tetras Capital.
So, I think that Krypto spring is already very close! We will hope!  Cry Roll Eyes
joangatwood

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:13:21 PM

Question:: What exchange will XRPP be listed on.

Resp::
Due to the number of requests we have received, our team of experts have start the procedure of it been listed on coinexchabge and etherdelta. Once  the crowdsale and airdrop is over. Other exchange will come later.  After the Crowdsale and Airdrop is over, screenshot of communication between coinexchabge and etherdelta will be submitted here and also on our twitter  page and on the telegram group ( https://t.me/Rippleprochannel ). 

Thanks very much I really love your project.
Soksuci

Activity: 199
Merit: 10

Mercy

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:16:27 PM

100% Scam. Airdrop with initial investment is NOT an Airdrop
J_o_k_e_r

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:20:25 PM

The people here are another confirmation!
  The well-known trader and analyst Ton Weis gave a "moderate" forecast for 2018, saying that the price of bitcoin would reach $ 25,000. He stressed that it is too early to speak about six-figure figures in the current conditions. This is reported by NewsBTC. So whoso, keep everything amicably fists !!! Wink
Just visit and read: https://forklog.com/ton-vejs-tsena-bitkoina-udvoitsya-k-kontsu-2018-goda
strelok25

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:26:16 PM

They need to change the title and remove the airdrop and i think airdrop means a free coins for everyone without pay/purchase so this airdrop can't be called an airdrop because the participant need to purchase.You should change your title and replace Airdrop with Bonus.
edupc

Activity: 50

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:31:03 PM

please for $10,000 how many token will I received.

You can use shapeshift.io to convert to ethereum or bitcoin and make your payment using ethereum or bitcoin. Nb:  for 1 ETH you will get 3800 XRPP so if you have 10 ETH that will be 3800 XRPP X 10 plus a 25% BONUS. And also don't forget to register for the Airdrop to get more coin.

Note that 2,000,000 coin is been allocated to our airdrop so don't miss that make sure you register for the Airdrop at this link https://[Suspicious link removed]/forms/GtUTqWqm8xRN9CTp1  .  You can also participate in our Bounty program to end more coin.

Thanks very much I believe in your project I will do just that now.

LOL!  Grin
Daydream 61

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:31:48 PM

now ripple is badly copied as well. it is getting worse. people do not have good ideas and just want our money. I will not betzahlnen a single cent or eth because I think it's great scam again. who paid here >>> good luck with the scam
edupc

Activity: 50

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:33:56 PM

Only newbies love this scam project.. is hilarious!
so_stupid

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:35:28 PM

now ripple is badly copied as well. it is getting worse. people do not have good ideas and just want our money. I will not betzahlnen a single cent or eth because I think it's great scam again. who paid here >>> good luck with the scam
I also think that this is a scam. Let's look at their white paper later. Maybe it will turn out to be something normal Smiley

███████████   ███   ████     Ever wish you could turn back time to when BTC was $1?     ████   ███   ███████████
B I T G E S E L L          Decentralized Cryptocurrency
██               ████████     •    Telegram    •    Twitter    •    Discord    •    Thread    •     ████████               ██
demenBTC

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:40:02 PM

I love the project I am going to give it a try since I miss buying ripple at a good price, I will not miss this. And also I am very happy this will not be control by banks or any central government this means the project has a huge opportunity to grow. 

Please what is your prediction when it get on exchange.

The price will depend on the community, the bigger the community the higher the price per coin will be when it get on exchange. So sharing the project with others may affect the growth and increase in price when it get on exchange.
interesting enough your project, but I still hesitate to make an investment on this project, can you believe it? how is my investment fund security, is there any guarantee? please explain how the security details

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████████▀░▄██████████▄░▀████████
██████▀░████████▀▀▀█████░▀██████
█████░░███████▀░░░░██████░░█████
████░░██████▀░░▄██░███████░░████
███░░█████▀░░▄███░▄████████░░███
████████▀░░▄████░░██████████▀▀██
█░░░░██░░▄█████░░█████▀░░██░░░░█
██████████████░░████▀░░▄████▄▄██
███░░████████▀░███▀░░▄█████░░███
████░░███████░██▀░░▄██████░░████
█████░░██████░░░░▄███████░░█████
██████▄░█████▄▄▄████████░▄██████
████████▄░▀██████████▀░▄████████
██████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████████

ZROCOR    
  PRIVATE FEDERATED NETWORK 
CREATING THE MOST ACCESSIBLE PLATFORM
                 FOR SELF-ACTUALIZATION               
FACEBOOK  ♦  TWITTER   ♦   WHITEPAPER   ♦   ZAPPS   ♦   GITHUB
     ZROCOR    
  PRIVATE FEDERATED NETWORK 

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████████▀░▄██████████▄░▀████████
██████▀░████████▀▀▀█████░▀██████
█████░░███████▀░░░░██████░░█████
████░░██████▀░░▄██░███████░░████
███░░█████▀░░▄███░▄████████░░███
████████▀░░▄████░░██████████▀▀██
█░░░░██░░▄█████░░█████▀░░██░░░░█
██████████████░░████▀░░▄████▄▄██
███░░████████▀░███▀░░▄█████░░███
████░░███████░██▀░░▄██████░░████
█████░░██████░░░░▄███████░░█████
██████▄░█████▄▄▄████████░▄██████
████████▄░▀██████████▀░▄████████
██████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████████

raywolf1

Activity: 341
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:49:52 PM

Only newbies love this scam project.. is hilarious!
yes,the dev thought they're smart...but I'm 100% sure this is a scam now Grin Grin Grin

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
charlesrobinson

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:09:16 PM

I also think that this is a scam. Let's look at their white paper later. Maybe it will turn out to be something normal Smiley

Every new project from start up people always think it is a scam, but after some time they start regretting why they never get involve. So get in now and get the 100% bonus or you will regret later. This is a project with a target price of $5 to $10  if all goes well and it get on to exchange.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: