Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 11:20:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Miner Manufacturing Companies? What would be a game changer?  (Read 1501 times)
Boaz33 (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 19, 2013, 01:37:08 AM
Last edit: September 19, 2013, 01:54:59 AM by Boaz33

I've done a great deal of research and have read most of these forums and I finally decided to sign up and ask a few questions that Id like some advice on. Basically it seems most miner manufacturing companies are either hated because of late deliveries, false promises etc. Or still credible because they haven't delivered a product yet. But they are all saying the same thing, "X power will be delivered by this date, pay now".

I guess the questions I'd like some answers on are:

1. If a company came on the market now, brand new, what would it need to have/offer in order collect and really sell. Is there even room for another company (which actually delivered) on the market?

2. Would delivering a product (despite its hashing power) say a 60ghz by Nov 1, give credibility to a new company? For selling and delivering a product on time between now and then. Or would it not make a difference either way because the product they delivered would only be efficient for a short time, or enough to make Roi.

3. If companies are not delivering miners on time, why is the difficulty rate increasing at this substantial rate per day, is it just from Asic's usb sticks and 10GHz models? Has anyone asked how long the actual miners sit in the manufacturing facility just hashing, before shipping to the buyer.

It almost seems to that these guys have the products and its more profitable for them to give refunds than to deliver the damn machines.

These are probably questions that have already been answered somewhere, and I have a few more as well as well after this. Helpful and supportive answers are highly appreciated and wont be forgotten.

.·.
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mootinator

Activity: 274
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 19, 2013, 05:35:59 AM

I've done a great deal of research and have read most of these forums and I finally decided to sign up and ask a few questions that Id like some advice on. Basically it seems most miner manufacturing companies are either hated because of late deliveries, false promises etc. Or still credible because they haven't delivered a product yet. But they are all saying the same thing, "X power will be delivered by this date, pay now".

I guess the questions I'd like some answers on are:

1. If a company came on the market now, brand new, what would it need to have/offer in order collect and really sell. Is there even room for another company (which actually delivered) on the market?

2. Would delivering a product (despite its hashing power) say a 60ghz by Nov 1, give credibility to a new company? For selling and delivering a product on time between now and then. Or would it not make a difference either way because the product they delivered would only be efficient for a short time, or enough to make Roi.

3. If companies are not delivering miners on time, why is the difficulty rate increasing at this substantial rate per day, is it just from Asic's usb sticks and 10GHz models? Has anyone asked how long the actual miners sit in the manufacturing facility just hashing, before shipping to the buyer.

It almost seems to that these guys have the products and its more profitable for them to give refunds than to deliver the damn machines.

These are probably questions that have already been answered somewhere, and I have a few more as well as well after this. Helpful and supportive answers are highly appreciated and wont be forgotten.

.·.

These are only IMO, someone will probably slap me down with some sound logic. That being said:

1. What everyone is apparently looking for is a company with infinite hardware in hand that can deliver a positive ROI within a few months (the fact that they can deliver infinite hardware doesn't come into it).

2. A 60ghz product with lower power consumption than the competition might be appreciated. Also, promising a specific date and giving partial refunds for every difficulty increase between the promised date and actual delivered date would probably go over well.

3. There is a massive backlog of preorders.

It seems really unlikely to me that anyone (other than the first handful of people who an ASIC) will make any more by holding on to equipment. That and the longer they hold onto equipment, the less they'll be able to liquidate it for.

No
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: