Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 02:05:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy the signature space of an up and coming member!  (Read 476 times)
alia (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 115

Lowest EVER interest lending! (Use escrow always)

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:41:37 AM
Last edit: February 20, 2018, 01:14:05 AM by alia_armelle
Merited by aTriz (1)

Hello,

I'm looking to rent out my signature space. I can assure you that my posts will be high quality (as you can see, I have quite a bit of merit from only a few weeks of posting, so think about what I can do in a year). I'll charge 0.005 a week, and I can guarantee that I will make at least 30-50 weekly posts, if not much more. Interested parties, please do contact me.

Edit: My signature is currently owned by aTriz until 20th March. To reserve subsequent space, PM me.

Lowest interest lending in bitcointalk history. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2846750.0

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lord munchkin

Merit: 7

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:47:44 AM

Hello,

I'm looking to rent out my signature space. I can assure you that my posts will be high quality (as you can see, I have quite a bit of merit from only a few weeks of posting, so think about what I can do in a year). I'll charge 0.005 a week, and I can guarantee that I will make at least 30-50 weekly posts, if not much more. Interested parties, please do contact me.

Damn you are driven to make some bitcoin. I've stumbled across a lot of posts by you recently. 0.005 a week is pretty steep though, you might have a hard time finding someone.

hugeblack, I didn't see that. I guess theymos is tired of spam. Thats probably why he added the merit system and people now need 100 merits to enter campaigns.
alia (OP)

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:54:31 AM

Hello,

Damn you are driven to make some bitcoin. I've stumbled across a lot of posts by you recently. 0.005 a week is pretty steep though, you might have a hard time finding someone.

hugeblack, I didn't see that. I guess theymos is tired of spam. Thats probably why he added the merit system and people now need 100 merits to enter campaigns.

It's steep but entirely worth it.

Lowest interest lending in bitcointalk history. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2846750.0
lord munchkin

Merit: 7

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:03:01 AM

Hello,

It's steep but entirely worth it.

Yeah you do make some good quality posts. Keep it up. I imagine you will be accepted into the Moonlite sig campaign in a months time if it is still running.

edit for last post: I thought members needed 100 merits but apparently its 10
Parodium

Activity: 1036
Merit: 332

DMs have been disabled. I am busy.

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:02:26 AM
Merited by alia (1)

Registered 3 weeks ago, and has over 200 posts, and gained over 70 merit in that time. I've seen this user posting around a lot, they seem to be exceptionally high quality, particularly in comparison to other Jr members, and certainly more so than most Sr members. I would say 0.005 is a fair asking price considering the exposure.
alia (OP)

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:04:01 AM

Registered 3 weeks ago, and has over 200 posts, and gained over 70 merit in that time. I've seen this user posting around a lot, they seem to be exceptionally high quality, particularly in comparison to other Jr members, and certainly more so than most Sr members. I would say 0.005 is a fair asking price considering the exposure.

I appreciate your kind words!

dark08

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 01:12:24 PM

You have a point in your opinion this user have a high quality post to received a lot number of merit but its really hard to find a signature campaign if you only Jr. Member but hoping you can find a campaign that accepting jr. Member.

Samarkand

Activity: 658
Merit: 282

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 01:38:02 PM

You have a point in your opinion this user have a high quality post to received a lot number of merit but its really hard to find a signature campaign if you only Jr. Member but hoping you can find a campaign that accepting jr. Member.

Even if the posts of alia_armelle have outstanding quality no one will rent her signature
space.

The reason is this recent change:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=178608.msg28792130#msg28792130

Who would want to buy a signature that can´t even contain a link?

Given the fact that alia_armelle is only 18 activity points away from ranking
up and already has the required merit for the Member rank we are talking about
less than a month of time.

alia (OP)

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 01:39:43 PM

Even if the posts of alia_armelle have outstanding quality no one will rent her signature
space.

The reason is this recent change:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=178608.msg28792130#msg28792130

Who would want to buy a signature that can´t even contain a link?
Just wait until you get ranked up to Member and then try it again.

Given the fact that alia_armelle is only 18 activity points away from ranking
up and already has the required merit for the Member rank we are talking about
less than a month of time.

A truly good advertisment does not require a link. It should be able to beckon the user with plain text Wink

And yes, I'll be a Member pretty soon. So this is an opportunity for someone to scoop me up before someone else does!

KonradKarl

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 01:56:14 PM

You accept only bitcoin, or paypal also works?
alia (OP)

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 01:57:31 PM

You accept only bitcoin, or paypal also works?

Naturally, I prefer crypto, but PayPal is also acceptable.

Silent26

Activity: 602
Merit: 326

Politeness: 1227: - 0 / +1

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:01:06 PM
Merited by alia (1)

Well, there's no doubt that you are Good Quality Poster besides from being a camgirl. Your merit also proves it and I think it's enough for you to participate signature campaign although your just a Jr.Member. I'm pretty sure that you will rank up too so soon. Your participation will be a good contribution to a campaign who will scoop you up. Well, Good luck Lady Smiley

404 Not Found
kelsiivo

Activity: 32
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:50:14 PM

Are junior members even allowed a signature after new rules ?
BTCtrader9

Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 06:55:34 PM

I just read some of your posts and they're truly amazing!

Being a Jr.Member myself, I believe it would be absolutely worth having your sig link in the long term as I see you're about to be upgraded to a Full Member soon considering the amount of quality content you've been posting regularly.
legendster

Activity: 1778
Merit: 764

www.V.systems

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:58:55 PM

Well, there's no doubt that you are Good Quality Poster besides from being a camgirl. Your merit also proves it and I think it's enough for you to participate signature campaign although your just a Jr.Member. I'm pretty sure that you will rank up too so soon. Your participation will be a good contribution to a campaign who will scoop you up. Well, Good luck Lady Smiley

lol part of the reason she gets the merits she does is not only attributed to her post quality. But her sexuality and choice of profession. (or hobby or whatever you call it). With that said, she almost always has a point. She'd be the ideal girl you know if only she wasn't what she is.
See, I just babbled for no reason here.

The reason I opened up this thread is to tell @OP you should hold your horses. Instead of renting signature space for such a steep price, rather rent a banner space on your cam show. Good luck.

PS: Give up the friggin cam show!!

██████████        ████████████
     ██████████        ██████████
       ██████████        ████████
         ██████████        ██████
           ██████████        ████
             ██████████        ██
               ██████████
                 ██████████
                   ████████
                     ██████
                       ████
                        ██
|
     ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█                 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
 ▄▀                ▄▀█             ▄▀                ▄▀█
 ██████████    █             ██████████    █
 █                █                   █                █    █
 █                █     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█                █    █
 █                █  ▄▀             █                █  ▄▀
 ██████████▀                 ██████████▀
          █                                    █
          █                                    █
     ▄▀ █  ▀▀▀▀█                   ▄▀ █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀█
 ▄▀             ▄▀█               ▄▀               ▄▀ █
 █████████   █               ██████████    █
 █              █   █               █                █    █
 █              █   █               █                █    █
 █              █  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █                █  ▄▀
 █████████▀                  ██████████▀

Blockchain
Database
                             ▄▄▄
                         ▄▄▀  ▀▄▄
        ▄           ▄▄▀  ▄▀▄  ▀▄▄
      █▄█   █████████████████    █
        █     █                              █ ▄▀ ▌
        █     █        ▄    █   ▄         █▀ ▄▌
       ██    █      ▀▄   █    ▄▀       █▀█
       ▌ ▌   █            █                █  █
       ▌ ▌   █                              █  █
       ██    ███████████████████
                     ▀▀▄  ▀▄▀  ▄▀▀
                         ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀
                             ▀▀▀
Dev friendly
SDK Platform
                             ▄▄▄▄
                         ▄▄█    █▄▄
                     ▄▄█            █▄▄
                 ▄▄█       ▄▄▄       █▄▄
                 █       ▄▀      ▀▄       █
               █▀     █      █      █     ▀█
               ▀▀█  █   ▄█▀█▄   █  █▀▀
               █▀▀   █  ▀███▀  █   ▀▀█
               ▀▀█     █    █    █     █▀▀
                   ▀▀█   █  █  █   █▀▀
                       ▀████████▀
                           █▄▄▄▄█
                 █        █▄▄▄▄█      █
             ▄▀ █▄                   ▄█  ▀▄
            █   █▀▄         ▀      ▄▀█    █
           █   █  █  ▌      ▀   ▐  █  █    █
           █   █▄▀▄▌      ▀   ▐▄▀▄█    █
           █       █          ▀        █       █
        █▀▀▀▀▀▀█                █▀▀▀▀▀▀█
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
User-friendly
Token Creation
|
SamsungBitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 280

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:29:55 PM

I think OP should ranked up first until she reach full member, much better if she can wear avatar also and colorful signature it would be more attractive than hiring her right now wearing plain text signature. Yes obviouly she is great quality poster and i see her would be one of well contributed member of this forum but for her offer service not for now she need more time for this.
By the way good luck and keep up the good work looking forward for your success.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
aTriz

Activity: 1218
Merit: 683

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:14:29 PM
Last edit: February 19, 2018, 11:27:12 PM by aTriz

Do we get the sig space of your alt nullius as well?  Tongue

Keep it up. I imagine you will be accepted into the Moonlite sig campaign in a months time if it is still running.
It's ending in 2 weeks, so no, and I'm not sure the devs will be interested in paying 0.005 a week for that.

Pm me when your member/full member and I might be interested, since junior members no longer can have links in their sigs.

Edit to add - I'll offer 0.01 BTC a month.

alia (OP)

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:50:44 PM

Keep it up. I imagine you will be accepted into the Moonlite sig campaign in a months time if it is still running.
It's ending in 2 weeks, so no, and I'm not sure the devs will be interested in paying 0.005 a week for that.

Pm me when your member/full member and I might be interested, since junior members no longer can have links in their sigs.

A very reasonable offer, when I meet the requisite condition I'll be sure to hit you up, unless someone else has a better one.

aTriz

Activity: 1218
Merit: 683

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:09:15 AM

A very reasonable offer, when I meet the requisite condition I'll be sure to hit you up, unless someone else has a better one.
The 0.01 a month offer is for your current rank. I can offer a better rank for higher ranks.

alia (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:33:01 AM
Last edit: February 20, 2018, 01:13:34 AM by alia_armelle

The 0.01 a month offer is for your current rank. I can offer a better rank for higher ranks.

Shoot me a PM, I'll get into a 1 month contract with you for 0.01 BTC (20th Feb to 20th March)

Edit: Payment received and the contract with aTriz has been sealed. Locking this post for the next month; interested parties can PM me to reserve subsequent months. Thank you!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: