Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 10:21:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What's happening with CRYPTOPIA  (Read 223 times)
preshpr1nce (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 60

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:28:06 AM

I've been reading a lot of bad things about this exchange lately, things like they've lost their bank backing, withdraws not happening and deposits taking days.
Does any one know what's going on? is the exchange burning out slowly or just overloaded?

Are people getting their money in and out eventually?

I've used this exchange in the past for new projects, few on there now I want to get in on but I'm a little concerned.
Dlugina23

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:12:05 AM

Withdraw take one day now maybe problem is fixed.
smartsan

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

Spokkz ICO

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:30:17 AM

I think may be high traffic in the site so it taking little time.

✦ ────────  SPOKKZ  ──────── ✦
A COMMUNITY-POWERED FILM & TV BLOCKCHAIN ECOSYSTEM
✦ ────────  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Linkedin ⬝  Medium   ──────── ✦ Join Pre-Sale
pupzis

Activity: 72

Aлeкceй

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 09:07:44 AM

I use the Criptopia exchange from time to time, but never had problems with the withdrawal! Liquidity is really not enough ....
Sergo Grigo

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:23:57 AM

I sometimes use the Cryptopia Exchange and I have never had problems with this stock exchange. Perhaps there are some technical problems.
arwin100

Activity: 2772
Merit: 817

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 01:09:40 PM

My sdrn deposit has not been credited on that site and its been 2 weeks but still no support team answering my tickets filed. And the second soma deposit floats and I though it was compromised but luckily it credited when 24hours pass, and now im afraid to attempt my 3rd deposit since most likely their are serious problem occuring on cryptopia.

Enzo05

Activity: 938
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 01:18:26 PM

I've been reading a lot of bad things about this exchange lately, things like they've lost their bank backing, withdraws not happening and deposits taking days.
Does any one know what's going on? is the exchange burning out slowly or just overloaded?

I've used this exchange in the past for new projects, few on there now I want to get in on but I'm a little concerned.

Apparently there's an outgoing issue with this site . There is always when it comes to ETH withdrawal ( thats what I encountered ) Actually some already made a megathread for those who have bad experience with this site . I also recommend not to use this site coz it's really not good , but that site is not a scam its just that they have lots of delay when it comes to deposit and withdrawal . 
sapitomolepas

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:26:07 AM

I do not think that this increase is certainly a mistake from Cryptopia. Instead, it is an indication of the state of the cryptocurrency as a whole
Faraha_JJJ

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:35:24 AM

It's working for me not sure what went wrong for you! They had few issues during withdrawals..but it's fixed now. All is well!!
Winsdors

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:29:18 PM

I use Cryptopia regularly, but I didn't have bad experiences.
There are some bugs here and there, but all in all it's ok for me.
zakariajaki

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:26:39 PM

I ended up making transactions on cryptopia on Sunday and Monday no problem, with withdrawal, all my activities there is no problem when using cryptopia, may be jammed or full, just calm every friend there is a problem there must be a solution, be spirit
h55

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:53:06 PM

withdraw take some hours now, so if you want to withdraw and buy other coins that they are not listed in cryptopia you must try to withdraw 1 day before deciding to buy
xcbjsuw

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:18:07 AM

Just my opinion,
does not mean promotion, I think for now it's better to use Binance. look at the following graph.
crypto exchange trading revenue per day, Binance number 1
Dervish doff

Activity: 1134

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:53:45 AM

I give better advice do not use the facility when it is finished, That does not mean to believe cryptopia, But when we do transaction, Many things happen either withdraw and deposit if it is not Patience in waiting for the use of other facilities many digital exchange platform.
Daddyj2

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:59:57 AM

Been using cryptopia for months and never had a problem except this one time that there was an hack attempt on my account but the hacker did not get anything thanks to their security and on the cash out side I only used ETH from cryptopia to cash out and never had a problem too after 1-2hrs its already on myetherwallet.

"Hard work puts you where luck can find you."
kryptoqueen777

Activity: 294
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:34:17 AM

Better stay away from Cryptopia now, I heared a lot of my friends telling their account were hacked in Cryptopia. My account in Cryptopia is locked now for the reason someone is trying to logged in my account so cryptopia locked it for three(3) failed logged ins. Its a good thing I put an email security on my account and the hacker cannot access my email for the authority cuz almost everyday I got several emails for failed log attempts.
Many deposit and withdrawals also are delayed so better wait for sometime until cryptopia can resolve all these problems.

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:59:55 AM

Better stay away from Cryptopia now, I heared a lot of my friends telling their account were hacked in Cryptopia. My account in Cryptopia is locked now for the reason someone is trying to logged in my account so cryptopia locked it for three(3) failed logged ins. Its a good thing I put an email security on my account and the hacker cannot access my email for the authority cuz almost everyday I got several emails for failed log attempts.
Many deposit and withdrawals also are delayed so better wait for sometime until cryptopia can resolve all these problems.

There undoubtedly has been some kind of leak from some kind of db as I have seen more people complain about people trying to reset their pass or used wrong pass.
Mainman08

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 12:07:59 PM

I trade at cryptopia last month. And i am thankful that i did not experienced what other traders experience. In fact i deposit my alt and withdraw my bitcoins without any trouble.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: