Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 09:39:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: End of Chinese holiday... any effect on Bitcoin Price??  (Read 394 times)
wipeout0 (OP)

Activity: 137
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 06:25:12 AM

Price increase??

Or decrease??

Or nothing??

How about your opinion?

I think there will be a little bit of price up coz Chinese investors should purchase some Bitcoin after coming back from their holiday.
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:37:58 AM

technically end of holidays means traders will come back and also a lot of money will come back from investors to be invested back in bitcoin. so it can lead to increase in bitcoin price.
but mainly the effect that Chinese holidays had on bitcoin was a little part of the recent panic sell because people thought the price will drop and so obviously when it is over that same panic sell should reverse and lead to a little part of the rise. part of the current rise we are seeing now may be because of that.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
Lovecove

Activity: 161
Merit: 38

(Thank you for all the merit =) ) ~Lovecove!

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:43:15 AM

Bitcoin is back to $11k, and it's most likely going to rise some more after the retrace.

Lots of events coming up, like new openings of futures contracts. The crash should be over unless more FUD comes out. FUD and regulations :/.

Hopefully more good news will come and we'll see a healthier market.

Visit now if you're interested in buying these domains: EtherMining.org, CryptoMovement.org, Bitcoiner.Co
Maryverycool

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:44:40 AM

Price increase??

Or decrease??

Or nothing??

How about your opinion?

I think there will be a little bit of price up coz Chinese investors should purchase some Bitcoin after coming back from their holiday.
I don't think the Chinese New Year will have an impact on the price of bitcoin. Here, I see a lot of people saying that the Chinese will sell their bitcoins to celebrate the New Year, leading to a brief drop in bitcoin. In the past few days, Chinese New Year, I have not seen the price of bitcoin decline, it has gone up.
Zyborg

Activity: 476
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:45:16 AM

Mining of BTC 71% is being managed in China and China is a great contributor in the BTC trading,Chinese new years holidays are going to end and huge flock of investors will return which means that demand will increase,price will hike once again.So in this connection we can say that China economy also affect BTC Trading.As it is being universally anticipated that huge investment is being expected in coming months,so this may be of that aspect.
wipeout0 (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 06:51:37 AM

technically end of holidays means traders will come back and also a lot of money will come back from investors to be invested back in bitcoin. so it can lead to increase in bitcoin price.
but mainly the effect that Chinese holidays had on bitcoin was a little part of the recent panic sell because people thought the price will drop and so obviously when it is over that same panic sell should reverse and lead to a little part of the rise. part of the current rise we are seeing now may be because of that.

It's good opinion. I hope to see a rise of the price!
Jating

Activity: 2968
Merit: 822

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:52:43 AM

Price increase??

Or decrease??

Or nothing??

How about your opinion?

Looks like the end of Chinese Lunar Year bring positive impact to the ecosystem. Right now bitcoin has surpassed $11K barrier and I do not see anything in the radar that influence the price movement other than the end of the Chinese New Year.

I'm skeptic at the very beginning, I'm questioning what would they go back to the market after the holiday? I guess I'm wrong (again!!!). Although there's a lot of members here saying that it will really pick up. Lets see how it goes if this is sustainable or just a short term burst.

Although there's one interesting article to read and pounder.

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/anonymous-trader-buys-400-million-of-bitcoin-2018-02-16

An anonymous trader bought 400 million worth of bitcoin. That is one huge order and I'm sure that is has impacted the ecosystem.
krishnaverma
hacker

Activity: 1330
Merit: 106

Available for rent

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:59:27 AM

I don't think the Chinese New Year will have an impact on the price of bitcoin. Here, I see a lot of people saying that the Chinese will sell their bitcoins to celebrate the New Year, leading to a brief drop in bitcoin. In the past few days, Chinese New Year, I have not seen the price of bitcoin decline, it has gone up.

I agree to this. How much one needs to buy gifts ? I do not think that a logical person is going to touch his investments like bitcoins for that purpose. Monthly salary and festival bonuses are sufficient for buying gifts.

Signature available for rent
wipeout0 (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 07:00:41 AM

Bitcoin is back to $11k, and it's most likely going to rise some more after the retrace.

Lots of events coming up, like new openings of futures contracts. The crash should be over unless more FUD comes out. FUD and regulations :/.

Hopefully more good news will come and we'll see a healthier market.

Hope so, 2!!!
AlexAtom

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

YOUC - www.youengine.io

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:01:23 AM

I think chinese new year is not very affecting the bitcoin and other crypto  price  Grin

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:07:41 AM

Price increase??

Or decrease??

Or nothing??

How about your opinion?

After the  end of Chinese new I've noticed that the price of crypto coins especially bitcoin will grow up again.And you have exactly right that after holiday many of investors started to purchase right now.This is a sign of a nice and a better income to all of us and It should be a great feelings just like a fullfillment for being an earner of bitcoin.This is a promising moment right now and I believe that  bitcoin will be an instrment to make us rich.
Dapper

Activity: 560
Merit: 260

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:14:34 AM

There isn't a clear cut "Chinese" effect.   It's an extremely diverse economy made up of many levels.   

sent from my X6
Gontxi

Activity: 966
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:15:38 AM

Price increase??

Or decrease??

Or nothing??

How about your opinion?

After the  end of Chinese new I've noticed that the price of crypto coins especially bitcoin will grow up again.And you have exactly right that after holiday many of investors started to purchase right now.This is a sign of a nice and a better income to all of us and It should be a great feelings just like a fullfillment for being an earner of bitcoin.This is a promising moment right now and I believe that  bitcoin will be an instrment to make us rich.

yes I think I agree with you. this time the market grows back after the Chinese New Year celebration day. bitcoin growth is pretty good slowly but surely. I am happy with this situation. but I hope the bitcoin grows slowly. because of the effects of rapid growth, will lead to a correction back.
Kate Beckett

Activity: 280
Merit: 28

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:19:48 AM

I believe that the fall of Bitcoin's course is partly due to the Chinese New Year. It is the Asian countries that are striving to establish control over the trade in crypto-currencies as soon as possible. After the holidays, Bitcoin will again show growth trends. If the trend turns out to be fair this time, then in the second half of February-March, bitcoin is expecting an impressive growth.
paulo29

Activity: 147

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:24:09 AM

End of holidays,does it affects the price of bitcoin, well i guess there is  little bit affects on the price of bitcoin. the price stabilize a bit.  I guess we could expect some bitcoin traders will be active, after this holidays so wait and hope.
Vektrum

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:26:53 AM

Nevertheless, already during the Chinese New Year holiday, the price of bitcoin has risen substantially and now, according to CoinMarketCap, is $ 11,047. Of course, apart from the end of this holiday, a number of other factors, such as the absence of already negative information about the crypto currency, including fake, are important. Apparently those who sought to lower the cost of bitcoin with their false news are no longer doing it, which means that they are already interested in the growth of bitcoin and other crypto currency. This can not but rejoice after such a two-month stagnation and fall. I hope that bitcoin this time will not grow evenly, without sharp and swift jerks, which then have a negative impact on it and another crypto currency.
R21

Activity: 327
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:27:06 AM

I don't understand how can keep effect over bitcoin by Chinese new holidays! but it's true now a days bitcoin price pumping. and it's continued from past some of days. and yes china is big investor of bitcoin, so if they are move again then bitcoin naturally move up.
putrii

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:34:58 AM

Price increase??

Or decrease??

Or nothing??

How about your opinion?

according to my knowledge and experience in trading from last year when china holiday is over they chinese will buy bitcoin back and it will definitely make a good effect and trigger the increase of bitcoin price.
candy69

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:38:57 AM

I think the price of bitcoin would increase after the Chinese New Year, as a lot of investors would buy bitcoin after coming back from holiday. China factor is very important for bitcoin.
wipeout0 (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 07:42:45 AM

I believe that the fall of Bitcoin's course is partly due to the Chinese New Year. It is the Asian countries that are striving to establish control over the trade in crypto-currencies as soon as possible. After the holidays, Bitcoin will again show growth trends. If the trend turns out to be fair this time, then in the second half of February-March, bitcoin is expecting an impressive growth.

Yes. but at the start of Chinese new year, the price was increasing and it's opposite to expectation.

Anyway, I hope to see the rising of Bitcoin once again!
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: