Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:26:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Western union confirms ripple  (Read 332 times)
Yusran (OP)

Activity: 78
Merit: 3

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:39:33 AM

Western Union Confirms Plans to Experiment With Ripple.
However, Western Union is one of the few to experiment with XRP, which could help Ripple become an even bigger player in the crypto market.
Will this be a leader in altcoin of 2018

DENARO.IO   》   CRYPTOCURRENCY WALLET AND WORLDWIDE DEBIT CARDS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   PRE-ICO STARTS JAN 30,2018   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
szafa

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:47:26 AM

Did you know about litepay?
Kryten12

Activity: 448
Merit: 15

TREEBLOCK

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:51:18 AM

This is exactly the sort of thing the Ripple was designed for. The sooner it gains more transaction with the banks and other financial institutions to enable quick and reliable transfers of funds between countries the more its value will start to rise.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
Shitcointalk

Activity: 308
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:57:15 AM

Of course ripple will be a leader this year. Ripple is scalable, fast and cheap. Without those quality, a coin can't be used as a currency. Bitcoin isn't fast, cheap, or scalable anymore, neither is ethereum.

If a coin isn't almost free and instant, it loses his edge over traditional fiat system. Sure bitcoin will stick as a "bitcoin standard" for crypto market (like gold used to be for the fiat system), but in the gold-standard, people were using fiat to transact, not gold. In the crypto world, people will stop using bitcoin for everyday use and replace it with something more convenient. 

So ripple isn't what we dreamed about, but it will keep growing fast in 2018, that's for sure.
restumaulana

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:03:38 AM

I think this is a good progress for ripple, I always keep up with the latest information from ripple because I have saved some assets there, and hope the price can go back to $ 3 soon.

Endikadija

Activity: 1458
Merit: 509

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:13:04 AM

What're the differences between litepay and ripple made in cooperation with western union? I may think if you are thinking about litecoin can become a competitor to the western combined with ripple right?
The problem is the bank doesn't know about litepay service and then I just curious what will be happening if the bank knows about that.
But the test of ripple by western union doesn't seem a good step.
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:34:24 AM

which could help Ripple become an even bigger player in the crypto market. Will this be a leader in altcoin of 2018

not it wouldn't. all it can do is help pump XRP for a short amount of time before it gets dumped again.
nothing about XRP has changed. it is still the same centralized coin which the owners have full control over the supply and also have full control over your funds and it doesn't matter if you have the keys they still control your funds and can take them as they did take them before from one of the developers wallets!

and this news (if it is true and not just some hype) means WU is adopting the technology that XRP uses to create a system for their own purposes.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
bitor

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:37:10 AM

It reaaly interesting news, but where is proofs and when they will do this? It's hard to believe
Btcvilla

Activity: 1078
Merit: 270

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:41:40 AM

let's see what will happen later, I still doubt it happened. because after all there is another altcoin that becomes a strong competitor for ripples. I still believe ethreum will still lead from all altcoin.
xcbjsuw

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:45:39 AM

Yes, it is true.
Three days ago, Western Union was testing Ripple technology for money transfers.
source: https://cointelegraph.com/news/western-union-confirms-testing-ripple-technology-for-money-transfers
chiggx

Activity: 117

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:48:15 AM

seen, good for ripple but i dont think itl do well in the long term. ripple is partnering up with banks so it will do well as long as we are using the current banking system. once banks are decentralised there will be no use case for ripple

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
airdagon

Activity: 546
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:57:46 AM

your question Make a long story short, I'm not sure about this. I do not think this is possible. but, if this is true it is very interesting because the ripple will compete with ethereum to become the leader of altcoins. of course this will be a fierce competition to see.
I hope the best for the future.
R21

Activity: 327
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:07:05 AM

It's great advantage for ripple, yes if this kinds of  eagerness proliferated then ripple can will be a leader of cryptocurrency market! ripple is easy to transfer and low fee for transactions so now a days peoples also eager about ripple, so I think ripple future is brighter then other cryptocurrency.
Pa1n

Activity: 294

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:12:46 AM

Big step from ripple side , they have good oppurtunity now. Ripple is the one of 3 top coins , It'll grow up soon.

xindoa

Activity: 194
Merit: 12

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 08:19:00 AM

where can you read the confirmation. i love to read news here but without a link or where we can read the real news ...

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Yusran (OP)

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:20:59 AM

What's your perception about liepay ! As it's going to launch on Feb 26th, seems very promising. It may give very tough competition.

SameerSony

Activity: 211
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:23:06 AM

This has been a great year for Ripple.It is among the top three coins right now.Ripple is easy to transfer in low fees for transaction so now a day people are eager about Ripple.I think ripple has great future.
auliahr

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:24:09 AM

Of course ripple will be a leader this year. Ripple is scalable, fast and cheap. Without those quality, a coin can't be used as a currency. Bitcoin isn't fast, cheap, or scalable anymore, neither is ethereum.

If a coin isn't almost free and instant, it loses his edge over traditional fiat system. Sure bitcoin will stick as a "bitcoin standard" for crypto market (like gold used to be for the fiat system), but in the gold-standard, people were using fiat to transact, not gold. In the crypto world, people will stop using bitcoin for everyday use and replace it with something more convenient. 

So ripple isn't what we dreamed about, but it will keep growing fast in 2018, that's for sure.
all the developers are sure to work hard to make his project grow and we know there are many partnerships done ripple lately. but it does not bring any change to the ripple, ripple needs a real action and not a statement. I also disagree and do not believe that ripple can be a leader this year.
Yusran (OP)

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:26:22 AM
Merited by vintages (2)

where can you read the confirmation. i love to read news here but without a link or where we can read the real news ...

It's on the news

https://futurism.com/western-union-ripple-tests/

https://hacked.com/ripples-xrp-gaining-traction-western-union-confirms-partnership/

http://fortune.com/2018/02/14/ripple-xrp-western-union-money-transfers/

Check these link and also search on the mother of all search engine that is Google.
Cheers

Mr.Eddies

Activity: 90

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:27:29 AM

Western Union Confirms Plans to Experiment With Ripple.
However, Western Union is one of the few to experiment with XRP, which could help Ripple become an even bigger player in the crypto market.
Will this be a leader in altcoin of 2018

Great news for Ripple but could you provide the source of official news confirmed this? I'm sure don't want to fall for another rumour hype like the last time.

Edited, saw the news link. This is great!
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: