Bitcoin Forum
July 29, 2024, 04:30:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: KBVE- forum/faucet/rewards center/minecraft server/forum RPG games and many more  (Read 538 times)
fildza (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Ask me anything if you have any problem

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2013, 04:25:39 AM

I was the member of this KBVE since it in the beta and from what I see the KBVE have many feature from the faucet/contest/social and many more. I post this thread to have a feedback from other people what things are lack at that KBVE. Currently the KBVE only open using invited link that can be create from the member there. Tell me you interested in the KBVE and I will give the invited link

You can see the KBVE , here the link http://www.kbve.com/c/index.php?/topic/345-september-18th-2013-updates-upgrades-and-releases/#entry2376

I can give 30 credit at KBVE if your suggestion are good. You can use that credit for sell into bitcoins or play the games/raffle at there.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: