Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:58:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Sports Betting picks - 30 wins - 12 losses  (Read 3637 times)
Professor James Moriarty (OP)
aka TheTortoise

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 19, 2013, 05:27:33 AM
Last edit: October 16, 2013, 01:42:47 PM by Professor James Moriarty

If you want to win big bucks , I suggest using bitbook.biz They have the best of all odds

Hi , I have seen couple of these things and decided to give it a shot. I usually play games twice or thrice a week.

I am not as good as some of the players here , I play mostly big odds so I win 1/10 but when/if I win it makes bigger return.

Thats all , I will write couple of my first picks today in couple of hours hopefully.

aka TheTortoise

View Profile
September 19, 2013, 05:33:42 AM
Last edit: September 22, 2013, 02:40:15 PM by Professor James Moriarty

Eintracht Frankfurt VS Bordeaux - Eintracht Frankfurt

Even tough eintracht frankfurt did not started the league that well , I feel german teams have a one step advantage over other leagues on competitions like this , I give EF the parlay for this game.

Maccabi Tel Aviv VS Apoel - Tel Aviv / under 2.5

Tel aviv has a great supporter base which will make it hard for apoel to play. Taking this into advantage apoel will have a hard time getting a point from this game. I give either Maccabi Tel Aviv parlay or under 2.5 goals.

Maribor - Rubin Kazan - Rubin Kazan - Under 2.5

Rubin Kazan had 2 wins and 6 draws in their league , even tough they look like the favorite side , it is a better bet to say this game will end under 2.5 given maribor will play a defensive game.

Breidablik - Kr Reykjavik Kr Reykjavik

Reykjavik is the league leader with 13 points ahead of Breidablik , I believe it is a good choice to play the league leader agains league 4th if its a good odd at where you are playing.

Thun - Rapid Vienna Over 2.5 goals

Both teams played games with a lot of goals , I believe if your betting site is giving a good rate . If its too little to care , don't risk it.

If you want to win big bucks , I suggest using bitbook.biz They have the best of all odds
saif313

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 20, 2013, 09:48:00 PM

Eintracht Frankfurt VS Bordeaux - Eintracht Frankfurt

Even tough eintracht frankfurt did not started the league that well , I feel german teams have a one step advantage over other leagues on competitions like this , I give EF the parlay for this game.

Maccabi Tel Aviv VS Apoel - Tel Aviv / under 2.5

Tel aviv has a great supporter base which will make it hard for apoel to play. Taking this into advantage apoel will have a hard time getting a point from this game. I give either Maccabi Tel Aviv parlay or under 2.5 goals.

Maribor - Rubin Kazan - Rubin Kazan - Under 2.5

Rubin Kazan had 2 wins and 6 draws in their league , even tough they look like the favorite side , it is a better bet to say this game will end under 2.5 given maribor will play a defensive game.

Breidablik - Kr Reykjavik Kr Reykjavik

Reykjavik is the league leader with 13 points ahead of Breidablik , I believe it is a good choice to play the league leader agains league 4th if its a good odd at where you are playing.

Thun - Rapid Vienna Over 2.5 goals

Both teams played games with a lot of goals , I believe if your betting site is giving a good rate . If its too little to care , don't risk it.

would you give tips now regularly or just for these matches I also like soccer and want some good tips for this

stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 20, 2013, 10:01:47 PM

Hi , I have seen couple of these things and decided to give it a shot. I usually play games twice or thrice a week.

I am not as good as some of the players here , I play mostly big odds so I win 1/10 but when/if I win it makes bigger return.

Thats all , I will write couple of my first picks today in couple of hours hopefully.

bitbook.biz/?referer=Moriarty

gl buddy we need a soccer capper Smiley
johnmatrix

Activity: 371

View Profile
September 20, 2013, 10:31:36 PM

I will give MMA fights picks soon and some soccer picks too , ive seen almost all bet on team games only, like football and baseball, but i personally love the fights .
stayeduptolate

View Profile
September 20, 2013, 10:39:09 PM

I will give MMA fights picks soon and some soccer picks too , ive seen almost all bet on team games only, like football and baseball, but i personally love the fights .

good good the more the better!!!! I am mainly teams Smiley
johnmatrix

Activity: 371

View Profile
September 20, 2013, 10:45:15 PM

Thanks! Ill use bitbook too and im also tuned to your topic!.
stayeduptolate

View Profile
September 20, 2013, 10:49:06 PM

Thanks! Ill use bitbook too and im also tuned to your topic!.

thanks make sure to post I will follow Smiley
aka TheTortoise

View Profile
September 21, 2013, 04:53:55 AM

I will be giving tips regularly for 2-3 times a week , don't expect games everyday :/

Also the first day didnt go as well as I hoped , I was hoping 4 out of 5 with vienna was expected loss for me Cheesy

Eintracht Frankfurt VS Bordeaux - Eintracht Frankfurt Won

Maccabi Tel Aviv VS Apoel - Tel Aviv / under 2.5 Won

Maribor - Rubin Kazan - Rubin Kazan - Under 2.5 Lost

Breidablik - Kr Reykjavik Kr Reykjavik Lost

Thun - Rapid Vienna Over 2.5 goals Lost

aka TheTortoise

View Profile
September 21, 2013, 06:59:50 AM

New ones ;

Hamburg - Werder Bremen - Hamburg

With their horrible coach Fink out of the way , this will be easier for Hamburg side , they have the ability to win this game unless they have any psychological problems with moral of the team. Everything looks they can win on paper.

Hannover - Augsburg Hannover

Many authorities about soccer see this as a draw but I will give it to hannover , they have the upper hand and much more experienced team , augsburg is a new team that will have hard time in this game. Hannover won 3 out of 3 games at their home court , and won last 3 games in the league , also Augsburg has a bad reputation with away games.

Mainz - Leverkusen Over 2.5 goals

Leverkusen scored 11 goals and conceded 6 goals , a total of 17 goals wich comes down to 3.4 goals a game , Mainz scored 8 goals and conceded 8 goals in return , which comes down to 3.2 goals a game. The stats shows us there is a highly possible outcome of 3 goals or more in this game.

Nürnberg - Dortmund Dortmund Allowance

Dortmund is the league leader and we have seen what they did last year at champions league , shouldnt be a problem for them to beat Nürnberg with 2 goals or more difference.

Newcastle-Hull Newcastle

Hull city hasn't scored a single goal at away games so far , newcastle will have advantage with their new scorer Cabaye , Ben Arfa and Cabaye will make the difference and if they are on their game , newcaste may even go for humiliation against Hull city.

West Ham- Everton Under 2.5 goals

Everton scored 3 goals and conceded 2 goals , which comes down to 1.25 goals a game , Westham scored 2 goals and concede 1 goal which comes down to 0.75 goals a game , Under 2.5 goals is possible statisticly speaking.
saif313

View Profile
September 21, 2013, 10:33:17 AM

New ones ;

Hamburg - Werder Bremen - Hamburg

With their horrible coach Fink out of the way , this will be easier for Hamburg side , they have the ability to win this game unless they have any psychological problems with moral of the team. Everything looks they can win on paper.

Hannover - Augsburg Hannover

Many authorities about soccer see this as a draw but I will give it to hannover , they have the upper hand and much more experienced team , augsburg is a new team that will have hard time in this game. Hannover won 3 out of 3 games at their home court , and won last 3 games in the league , also Augsburg has a bad reputation with away games.

Mainz - Leverkusen Over 2.5 goals

Leverkusen scored 11 goals and conceded 6 goals , a total of 17 goals wich comes down to 3.4 goals a game , Mainz scored 8 goals and conceded 8 goals in return , which comes down to 3.2 goals a game. The stats shows us there is a highly possible outcome of 3 goals or more in this game.

Nürnberg - Dortmund Dortmund Allowance

Dortmund is the league leader and we have seen what they did last year at champions league , shouldnt be a problem for them to beat Nürnberg with 2 goals or more difference.

Newcastle-Hull Newcastle

Hull city hasn't scored a single goal at away games so far , newcastle will have advantage with their new scorer Cabaye , Ben Arfa and Cabaye will make the difference and if they are on their game , newcaste may even go for humiliation against Hull city.

Everton scored 3 goals and conceded 2 goals , which comes down to 1.25 goals a game , Westham scored 2 goals and concede 1 goal which comes down to 0.75 goals a game , Under 2.5 goals is possible statisticly speaking.

I like your all tips but in last one I think today may be some change and its gone to more then 2.5

icey
Legendary

Activity: 1578
Merit: 1000

May the coin be with you..

View Profile
September 21, 2013, 10:39:17 AM

Might be worth putting a running total of wins/loses in the OP
aka TheTortoise

View Profile
September 21, 2013, 10:45:59 AM

Might be worth putting a running total of wins/loses in the OP

Done.

Saif , I am not sure , these are just my guess , of course anything can happen. They can go 0-0 all 90 minutes or score 10 goals all I know Cheesy

The other day I said maribor - rubin kazan would be under 2.5 , it ended 2-5 , seven goals total . So I can't promise anything Cheesy just guessing.
icey
Legendary

Activity: 1578
Merit: 1000

May the coin be with you..

View Profile
September 21, 2013, 10:46:45 AM

Great stuff, will be watching your picks today.

Good luck!

Also

Looks nailed on to me, west ham have had 6 shots on target this season! and don't tend to concede many at home
aka TheTortoise

View Profile
September 21, 2013, 10:49:07 AM

Thanks,

Here where I live if you bet all of these at once for like 5 bucks , you can get 150 bucks in return , so my bets are not like 'these will win' mine more like 'you will lose 10 times , but the 11th you will recover all losses and some profit' type of deal Cheesy
saif313

View Profile
September 21, 2013, 10:52:35 AM

Thanks,

Here where I live if you bet all of these at once for like 5 bucks , you can get 150 bucks in return , so my bets are not like 'these will win' mine more like 'you will lose 10 times , but the 11th you will recover all losses and some profit' type of deal Cheesy

you have good theory but its not works for all because some time we cannot offored to lose 10 time  Cheesy

aka TheTortoise

View Profile
September 21, 2013, 10:53:38 AM

Yeah thats a possibility , thats why I dont say 'definetly play these , if you do not bet these you will lose money' , I say these are just suggestions , my guesses , these are what I will play myself , thats all
aka TheTortoise

View Profile
September 22, 2013, 04:21:31 AM

Yesterday was a horrible day , the biggest shock to me w as dortmund couldnt beat Nurnberg , also I really tought newcastle would wing and they even finished the half leading but lost eventually. I was expecting something from west Ham Everton game and was right , hamburg could have gone either way. Sorry folks , not a good day once again :/

Hamburg - Werder Bremen - Hamburg Loss

Hannover - Augsburg Hannover Win

Mainz - Leverkusen Over 2.5 goals Win

Nürnberg - Dortmund Dortmund Allowance Loss

Newcastle-Hull Newcastle Loss

West Ham- Everton Under 2.5 goals Loss

cbhelp

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2013, 04:29:40 AM

Soccor is way hard to correctly cap.
aka TheTortoise

View Profile
September 22, 2013, 04:33:28 AM

Yeah , you try to evaluate stuff for hours and after all that , dortmund can't beat Nurnberg , I mean what are the odds of that happening?

I did not bet too much for rest of the games , most of my bankroll went to dortmund because I believe that was a sure thing , now back to square one.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: