Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:31:09 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Sports Betting picks - 30 wins - 12 losses  (Read 3637 times)
cbhelp

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2013, 04:36:20 AM

I made a 5 dollar bet today, and just need the last two teams tonwin to win 700.00.

The games are playing now.  One is winning my like 28 points.  The other one os a very close game
saif313

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 22, 2013, 09:33:42 AM

win lose all part of game but best thing is enjoyment I like this try again next week cheers

Professor James Moriarty (OP)
aka TheTortoise

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 22, 2013, 09:52:34 AM
Last edit: September 22, 2013, 06:26:57 PM by Professor James Moriarty

If you want to win big bucks , I suggest using bitbook.biz They have the best of all odds

Psv Eindhoven - Ajax  Over 3.5 goals

Both teams are playing horribly these days, I believe they will play whatever they have left in them to get 3 points from this which will end up being a football festival for us with a lot of goals. It is a known thing that dutch football is usually ends up with a lot of goals.

Manchester City - Manchester United - Both teams will score / over 2.5 goals

Some of you have 'both teams will score' option , for those who don't have that option 2.5 goals would be wise. This is the match noone should miss , the clash of manchester teams. I remember the time when you say Manchester people would think united , never come to think of city , but now , city might get this one.

Cardiff - Tottenham - Tottenham

Do I really need to say why I think tottenham will win? I mean , they are the better team thats all Cheesy No other statistical stuff , just plain old better team option here Cheesy

Lyon - Nantes - Lyon

Lyon got away with a draw from Betis , and had a 3 game losing streak in the league , I don't think this will be the forth , with Gomis returning I would like to see Lyon playing with heart and showing they are not done yet.

Stuttgart - Frankfurt - Stuttgart

Ok this time not frankfurt Cheesy Stuttgart has been on the rise with 2 wins in a row and frankfurt had a game midweek so I believe Stuttgart could beat the tired Frankfurt for this game , if you want another option go for over 2.5 goals thats a big possibility.
icey
Legendary

Activity: 1578
Merit: 1000

May the coin be with you..

View Profile
September 22, 2013, 10:12:20 AM

Do I really need to say why I think tottenham will win? I mean , they are the better team thats all Cheesy No other statistical stuff , just plain old better team option here Cheesy

On paper it's an easy Tottenham win, but Cardiff don't often lose at home. Coming from behind and beating Man City is a perfect example.

If I had to bet on this i'd be looking at a score draw.

Good luck with today's picks
saif313

View Profile
September 22, 2013, 11:10:50 AM

On paper it's an easy Tottenham win, but Cardiff don't often lose at home. Coming from behind and beating Man City is a perfect example.

If I had to bet on this i'd be looking at a score draw.

Good luck with today's picks

its very good tip not easy for Tottenham its very tuff game I like to do 2.5 over its better then win or lose

stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 22, 2013, 01:25:53 PM

Psv Eindhoven - Ajax  Over 3.5 goals

Both teams are playing horribly these days, I believe they will play whatever they have left in them to get 3 points from this which will end up being a football festival for us with a lot of goals. It is a known thing that dutch football is usually ends up with a lot of goals.

Manchester City - Manchester United - Both teams will score / over 2.5 goals

Some of you have 'both teams will score' option , for those who don't have that option 2.5 goals would be wise. This is the match noone should miss , the clash of manchester teams. I remember the time when you say Manchester people would think united , never come to think of city , but now , city might get this one.

Wigan - Ipswich - Ipswich

Yes this is a long shot , but ipswich has been doing well lately , who knows maybe if they are on their form and wigan plays like they have been playing lately , there is a chance of Ipswich winning , I suggest you do not bet too much for this one , this is just 1 to 5 chance type of deal for me as well.

Lyon - Nantes - Lyon

Lyon got away with a draw from Betis , and had a 3 game losing streak in the league , I don't think this will be the forth , with Gomis returning I would like to see Lyon playing with heart and showing they are not done yet.

Stuttgart - Frankfurt - Stuttgart

Ok this time not frankfurt Cheesy Stuttgart has been on the rise with 2 wins in a row and frankfurt had a game midweek so I believe Stuttgart could beat the tired Frankfurt for this game , if you want another option go for over 2.5 goals thats a big possibility.

gl bro!
aka TheTortoise

View Profile
September 22, 2013, 02:40:32 PM

If you want to win big bucks , I suggest using bitbook.biz They have the best of all odds
saif313

View Profile
September 22, 2013, 02:43:27 PM

already using this site but lady of luck don't want me to be a rich  Cheesy

aka TheTortoise

View Profile
September 22, 2013, 02:45:45 PM

Try to do it via my referral link Cheesy You might get lucky , use it via my referral playing my games + stayuptodate's games , he is a killer when it comes to nfl/ncaa , I believe you can double your money less than a week.
saif313

View Profile
September 22, 2013, 02:46:55 PM

Try to do it via my referral link Cheesy You might get lucky , use it via my referral playing my games + stayuptodate's games , he is a killer when it comes to nfl/ncaa , I believe you can double your money less than a week.

I try this last night but I lost which I have in my pocket now will try next week

stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 22, 2013, 02:53:07 PM

I try this last night but I lost which I have in my pocket now will try next week

thats cuse you didnt follow my excat picks bro you took the under 75 when it should of been 78.5 you would of won just follow excatley what I take
aka TheTortoise

View Profile
September 22, 2013, 06:28:42 PM
Last edit: September 22, 2013, 08:10:48 PM by Professor James Moriarty

Psv Eindhoven - Ajax  Over 3.5 goals Win

Manchester City - Manchester United - Both teams will score / over 2.5 goals Win

Cardiff - Tottenham - Tottenham  Win

Lyon - Nantes - Lyon   Win

Stuttgart - Frankfurt - Stuttgart    Lose

Not a bad day , 4/5 Cheesy

saif313

View Profile
September 22, 2013, 08:34:17 PM

Psv Eindhoven - Ajax  Over 3.5 goals Win

Manchester City - Manchester United - Both teams will score / over 2.5 goals Win

Cardiff - Tottenham - Tottenham  Win

Lyon - Nantes - Lyon   Win

Stuttgart - Frankfurt - Stuttgart    Lose

Not a bad day , 4/5 Cheesy

now you are going on course and I hope you would be better day by day keep this spirit up for punters cheers  Cheesy

saif313

View Profile
September 28, 2013, 07:21:29 AM

today is again you exam day ready or no

aka TheTortoise

View Profile
September 28, 2013, 07:38:35 AM

Will try to check couple games , but mostly I think i will publish tomorrows games.
aka TheTortoise

View Profile
September 28, 2013, 07:43:32 AM
Last edit: September 28, 2013, 12:10:39 PM by Professor James Moriarty

Grimsby - Tamworth  - Grimsby

Breidablik - Keflavik   - Breidablik

Hafnarfjordur - Stjarnan  - Hafnarfjordur

Sporting Gijon - Eibar  -  Sporting Gijon

Sturm Graz - Wacker Innsbruck  - Sturm Graz
xsfgsdrwe

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 28, 2013, 07:57:09 AM

Are you using any betting amount strategies or are they all equal bets?
aka TheTortoise

View Profile
September 28, 2013, 12:11:50 PM

Well didn't do it this time , they are all equally possible to me , but previous bets had reasons under them , some said they were long shots some were more possible , not this time tough , I would suggest betting them individually tough , don't combine them for bigger return.
CBitz

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 28, 2013, 12:35:28 PM

Well didn't do it this time , they are all equally possible to me , but previous bets had reasons under them , some said they were long shots some were more possible , not this time tough , I would suggest betting them individually tough , don't combine them for bigger return.

I would agree with betting them individually. Parlays are difficult enough, but maybe even more difficult in soccer with the low scores and parity.

Good luck on your picks!
aka TheTortoise

View Profile
September 28, 2013, 12:52:17 PM

Definetly , parlays are hard enough , don't make it even harder with combining them. I mean the other day dortmund had a draw with some team that noone expected , if that happens , these are bound to happen eventually Cheesy I havent had all correct day so far , think about that if you want to go combining all Cheesy
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: