Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:08:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [AIRDROP][BOUNTY] Marinecoin - Fast Eco-Friendly AI IoT Payment Network  (Read 4870 times)
phabulu

Activity: 238
Merit: 27

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:20:13 AM

website not working

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
honglu69 (OP)

Activity: 1553
Merit: 23

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:29:46 AM

website not working

Just let you know that  I clicked the home page and worked fine minute ago.

Quite many reported this issue in DISCORD.  I am raising this issue to Bruce and hope the core team can improve the web site.

In the mean time,  you can try out windscribe with chrome,  a free VPN and proxy software.  Usually when you use windscribe, the web page problem goes away.

For now, I don't know whether this issue is web server ISP related, or the client side firewall related blocking.
AdvanceNote

Activity: 33
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:40:21 AM

Marinecoin Relaunch - Fast Eco-Friendly AI IoT  Payment Network

This coin development was originally started in 2013 and was launched initially in 2014. The coin was delisted in 2015.  Since late Jan 2018, Marinecoin is reborn with stronger technology and wider community support.

90% of maximum supply or 9 billion coins will be airdropped to the lucky 20,000 seed members in an equally fashion.  

Marinecoin,  Symbol  MTC

Total Circulating Supply: 9,762,000,000
Maximum Supply Cap: 9,999,999,999

AIRDROP

Percent of airdrop out of total maximum supply: 90%.

450,000 MTCs per person, limit to first 20,000 sign up.  As of Feb 18, 2018, roughly 2,000 people already signed up and obtained the airdrop.
Proof of Promotion, KYC is required to obtain the airdrop. For details on how to participate in the airdrop, please visit:

Home Page:   https://marineco.in/
Official DISCORD: https://discordapp.com/invite/zpQyDu6
Community Telegram: https://t.me/MarinecoinMTC
Community Telegram Ann: https://t.me/marinecoinAnn

Price Chart

Marinecoin/Dogecoin Trading Pair:
https://f1cx.com/markets/mtcdge

Exchange
f1cx
https://f1cx.com

Available trading pairs:  MTC/BTC , MTC/LTC,  MTC/DGE  
Feature: anonymous account signup and trading allowed.  Withdraw and deposit available for Marinecoin, Bitcoin, Litecoin, and Dogecoin.
Trading Fee Fixed at %0.025
Withdraw Fees:  BTC - 0.0007,  LTC - 0.02,   MTC - 2,     DOGE - 2

Wallet

Windows or Mac OS  wallet download link will be emailed after SMS verified at exchange registration. The wallet download link is also posted in
Marinecoin forum at https://marineco.in/forum/

Fast Block-chain

Marinecoin block-chain is 500% faster than Bitcoin's even on its default power save mode,
confirmation speed can be increased 100x times the default speed during busy hours of the day.

Eco-Friendly

The entire Marinecoin network confirmation system consumes the energy that equals to a single light bulb,
providing the safe peer to peer security no matter how much the network grows.

Low fees

Many blockchains reached their maximum capacity causing significant problems to their users. Marinecoin fast network provides essentially zero fees and timely confirmation.
This low fees feature is very important for IoT device machine to machine payment as high fees are typically not suitable for micropayments
 for AI or IoT transactions.

Resilient network
Marinecoin updated new settings protect the network from potential high-intensity attacks to disrupt the flow of payments.

This is what we offer

We Maximize Potential
 Lightweight source code, Marinecoin Core provides easy entry for developers at any level of skills to start their blockchain based projects, fast.
Github:  https://github.com/marinecoin/marinecore

Cutting-Edge Technology
  Blazing fast transaction & confirmation times. Lightweight core wallet which is suitable for IoT devices with low system resources.

Premium Exchange
  A coin has its own exchange f1cx.com funded by Marinecoin Foundation. Marinecoin own exchange provides liquidity from day one.

Community Driven
 Seed community driven, used by real verified individuals and developers.

Fair Distribution
  Marinecoin is distributed equally to an enthisastic seed commnity with the goal to create an exciting environment
similar to the early days of Bitcoin.

Friendly Support
 If you have any question about implementing Marinecoin into your production environment for IoT or any web based application, feel free to ask us for help.    

this project looks good, wish it a great success and ive waited for this one, lookin forward to an exciting start.
Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:52:06 AM

The speed of this coin is just amazing, i hope lots of people will get involved with this great project, what is important about this project is dedication of dev team, since 2013 to date still determined to make marinecoin a successful project.
Am really watching development of this project and am also glad to be among the first that recieve their airdrop, thanks team, best of luck to marinecoin project.
toffeenickyl143

Activity: 166
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:08:03 AM

Marine Coin is a very interesting project.. I don't want to miss this oppurtunity..
Thanks to Devs Bruce_Wayne I recieve already the 450k MTC.
kidosneh

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:40:15 PM

MTC is a great project. They have the greatest idea. I got 450,000 free MTC, I am really grateful!
Please, how were able to receive the free 450k token? I mean, I signed up, but I couldn't find a dashboard not to talk of where to link my Facebook account. Please help
AdeleMalie

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:32:52 PM

Sorry, I don't see the form to join airdrop.
eboot73

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:17:15 PM

i want to try too  Grin Grin Grin how many fast ?
Maksimov

Activity: 672
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:51:40 PM

https://marineco.in looks great and promising. They airdrop 450,000 free MTC. Good luck!
Skyyat

Activity: 97

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:53:22 PM

MTC is a great project. They have the greatest idea. I got 450,000 free MTC, I am really grateful!
Please, how were able to receive the free 450k token? I mean, I signed up, but I couldn't find a dashboard not to talk of where to link my Facebook account. Please help

best thing is to go the discord and ask there Wink There are a lot of active members there ready to help you! Greetings
Nylanian

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:26:08 PM

It was discarded in 2015, but the team that is now developing this currency was the same as 2015? And will new features be implemented in Marinecoin 2018?

Just to clarify. The project wasn't abandoned or discarded by the dev team in 2015. The problem was, when Mt GOX happened, it crashed the entire crypto market, MTC included. Because of this, the marinecoin mining community abandoned the project because the price dropped so much it wasn't profitable. The Dev team has since developed a way so the project will no longer need to solely rely on miners to operate the marinecoin network.

Personally very excited for this project to begin getting traction. A fully community driven coin. If you have ideas for improving marinecoin just pop in the discord/telegram and bring them up or just implement them!
honglu69 (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:44:36 PM

Update on Feb 24, 2018 from DISCORD Channel:  Core Developer Bruce explained a bit more on what happened on 2015 delisting of MTC.  After market crashed
in 2015, many miners abandoned marinecoin because it was not profitable while all the listing exchanges closed shop. Since then,  the core dev changed the marinecoin core code so that miners will never be able to stop Marinecoin again.   Bruce explained that people should forget everything they know about mining classical mined coins as marinecoin concept and code is different.   Marinecoin network is low energy consumption in that miners can mine all day long for next two years and find every block, but the reward is still less than what he/she can obtain through this 450,000 MTC airdrop. Bruce further explained that marinecoin network has unique hash power adjustment method not only to adjust hashing energy level, but also be able to protect against potential evil mining attacks.   It is misconception for many people to believe that hashing power or huge energy cost is the only way to protect security of blockchain as bitcoin does.  In a disastrous situation,  MTC network preserve the alternative method such as forking against mining attacks.  As long as users maintain the *.dat file and private key, the MTC coins in the wallet are safe against any future attacks.   

Bruce further disclosed an exciting news about Jarvis coin ICO after the completion of Marinecoin 20,000 seed member airdrop.   1 MTC  will be equal to 10000 Jarvis coin.   Bruce suggested that all Marinecoin members to HODL on their MTC coins unless they absolutely have to sell.  Bruce further explained that this is proprietary information, it was too early to tell details of Jarvis coin now.  The core dev team wouldn't want to get out good ideas to others at this moment.  As we all know from earlier disclosure from Bruce that Jarvis is an artificial intelligence engine that maintains Marinecoin network.  We can speculate that this new Jarvis coin is likely to be an AI related coin that has to do with this Jarvis engine.  This is truly very big news for many MTC owners to HOLD on our coins so that we can automatically obtain this new Jarvis coin in the future!

Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:53:40 PM

It's on their website. But the bad thing is, I don't have fb anymore. I'm anti-social. lol They require your fb email. So can't participate this.
jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:58:09 PM

Just a clarification.  The first  bitcointalk announcement thread was posted by core developer Bruce on Jan 23, 2018. That thread got deleted accidentally and I am now re-posting a
new thread to restore the announcement.  I am not core developer, only a community member, but I will work closely with Marinecoin core developer team to update  information in this thread accordingly.

Can you confirm if the original developer "Bruce" will be working on it now and why did he not revive this thread? Do you perhaps have a link for his profile on BCT?
honglu69 (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:07:06 PM

Just a clarification.  The first  bitcointalk announcement thread was posted by core developer Bruce on Jan 23, 2018. That thread got deleted accidentally and I am now re-posting a
new thread to restore the announcement.  I am not core developer, only a community member, but I will work closely with Marinecoin core developer team to update  information in this thread accordingly.

Can you confirm if the original developer "Bruce" will be working on it now and why did he not revive this thread? Do you perhaps have a link for his profile on BCT?

If you search on Google,  you will find Bruce's original ANN thread was deleted by bitcointalk  mod,  most likely robot.

The official channel for this project is DISCORD and Marinecoin web page.  Bitcointalk ANN is community based posted by me.  I clarified already earlier on.
Skyyat

Activity: 97

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:15:12 AM

It's on their website. But the bad thing is, I don't have fb anymore. I'm anti-social. lol They require your fb email. So can't participate this.
I think if you have some activity on your bitcointalk account (more than 15) you can write one of the Admins in Telegram and they will add you manually Wink

"Don't have a facebook account and you're a real person? Message one of the admins. Bitcointalk members with an activity level greater than 15 may qualify on a case by case basis for bypassing the facebook requirement."
Mezanta

Activity: 33

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:23:51 AM

I received 450 000MTC when I joined https://marineco.in

If you would like to receive your reward, please click on the following link and join the free ICO: https://marineco.in

Do not miss this opportunity

See you
mario9x

Activity: 125

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:14:02 AM

I have earned. Thank you guys. Be the best  Wink
jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:58:04 AM

If you search on Google,  you will find Bruce's original ANN thread was deleted by bitcointalk  mod,  most likely robot.

The official channel for this project is DISCORD and Marinecoin web page.  Bitcointalk ANN is community based posted by me.  I clarified already earlier on.

I am actually asking about the user account for Bruce on BCT. Do you have a link to it? I would like to look at his profile and then I want to know why not create a new thread by himself to give some legitimacy?
lifejyy

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:54:10 PM

“Bruce essentially announced today in DISCORD channel that core dev team will do an ICO called Jarvis coin after the completion of Marinecoin  free ICO to 20,000 seed members.Bruce said the 1 MTC will be equal to 10,000 Jarvis coin.”
Really exciting. MTC going to the moon!
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: