Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:46:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [AIRDROP][BOUNTY] Marinecoin - Fast Eco-Friendly AI IoT Payment Network  (Read 4870 times)
SawaniKhap

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:51:31 AM

Hi

I share one of the best ICO coin offering free. Marinecoin ICO https://marineco.in
Why do I recommend ICO because
1. Marinecoin is an Artificial Intelligence computer to establish payment networks
2. Marinecoin is decentralized towards community development
3. Marinecoin own Blockchain and very fast.
4. Marinecoin is a totally free ICO that only joins the community.
Join one of ICO's best ICOs https://marineco.in/ico and get 450000 cents for free.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
atliens99

Activity: 392
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:22:18 PM

I took a chance and joind, nothing to lose right?
davis_as

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:31:04 PM

yes, nothing to lose!!!
I took a chance and joind, nothing to lose right?
honglu69 (OP)

Activity: 1553
Merit: 23

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:30:10 AM

Update (March 5, 2018): Airdrop Rule Change,  Jarvis Coin Revolution, New Coin Creation Service
By Hong Lu

Today on March 5, 2018,  myself (DISCORD ID: honglu69), Marinecoin creator and dev Bruce_Wayne, rosso,  Brightlight, marcmeh and others had quite long conversation in DISCORD channels on various topics of marinecoin new airdrop rule change. Jarvis coin project progress and its new revolutionary feature and  how the future new coin offering within marinecoin network will look like.

Bruce stressed that what he and his team is doing for Marinecoin is new concept that has never been done before.  Bruce also announced new change of addition of 150 word per post requirement for new members as part of proof of promotion work as condition of obtaining the 450,000 marinecoin airdrop.

marcmeh raised concerns on what he has observed in bitcointalk forum that many if not most of senior ranking members there do not have positive views on the marinecoin due to spamming nature of the posts there.  Because of the rule change recently requiring long post of 150 words per post for new members, my take was that this may not be issue as the long post with real content should not be perceived as spam in the future.  I myself always believed that the proof of promotion requirement for new member airdrop is not intended to spam any place.

In the conversation, Bruce showed a screen of software versioning of Jarvis 1.0  implying the software development of Jarvis project is going on well.  For the first time in DISCORD conversation, the Marinecoin creator and dev Bruce disclosed that  he is currently working on Jarvis coin send transaction by email.   rosso in DISCORD immediately commented that this will revolutionize cryptocurrency  payment system and  Marinecoin is leading the way in technology the way of the future  AI.   Bruce continued that  this new feature will make crypto currencies accessible to the average non-tech house wives and grandparents who would otherwise have hard time backing up wallets and syncing etc.  

In today's conversation, I raised issue of how easy a guardian of marinecoin can create new coin within Marinecoin network.  Bruce made it clear that first of all, new coin such as Jarvis coin or golf coin whatever the new coins  will all be within marinecoin (MTC) network using the same blockchain. They won't have separate blockchains. This make the new coins created within Marinecoin network sounds like  new tokens within an ethereum network.   I further commented that if the process of new coin creation is easy, say a person like myself can follow a web guide to create a new coin within marinecoin network, then Marinecoin  is essentially having ERC20 token feature of ethereum, at faster transaction speed and at lower transfer fees.  This feature alone will create billions maybe hundreds billions of USD market cap for Marinecoin.

Bruce answered that there is high-skilled complicated expertise required now in creating new Window, Mac wallets for new coins so that  a new coin creation within marinecoin network,  say a golfcoin or aviationcoin or gogamecoin is not as easy as ethereum new token creation.   However, Bruce said exactly in his own word today in DISCORD: "We will have a process of doing that (creating a new coin) very fast, a webpage, a logo, a target audience for the coin, you will spare 5000 MTC and on the new coin it will turn into a billion (new coins)."  

I further asked if a guardian status is required for requesting a new coin, Bruce answered that everyone can donate a few hundred MTC in the future to create a new coin. One will do the logo design, deciding on the amount and a a webpage, then Bruce and his core dev team will ship the new coin to the destination and the new coin, for example golfcoin will run on Marinecore AI.

At end of today's long conversion, I myself and Bruce have below comments:

honglu69 - Today at 5:49 PM
 "@Bruce_Wayne I see, great idea. I would say this is pay for fee service style of creating new coin on the Marinecoin block chain. It is different from ethereum, but Marinecoin has lower fees than ethereum and faster speed. Great, I got the idea. Jarvis coin will be significant for MTC because this is the first coin within MTC network."

Bruce_Wayne - Today at 5:53 PM
 "We have to look at this from the eyes of the consumer, a pilot who sees ICO of aviationcoin for free will not miss it, but technically he will be holding MTC and will be adding psychological and monetary value to the Marinecoin ecosystem."
Gurdeep_Deol

Activity: 161

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:04:58 AM

AI is asset of future..ou can't forget MTC is one of th most advance AI coin..hope for better future of MTC and as AI coins.. chance to grab it
with best wishes
 Cool
Gurdeep_Deol
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1831179od

angel55

Activity: 630
Merit: 172

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:42:17 PM

Update (March 5, 2018): Airdrop Rule Change,  Jarvis Coin Revolution, New Coin Creation Service
By Hong Lu

Today on March 5, 2018,  myself (DISCORD ID: honglu69), Marinecoin creator and dev Bruce_Wayne, rosso,  Brightlight, marcmeh and others had quite long conversation in DISCORD channels on various topics of marinecoin new airdrop rule change. Jarvis coin project progress and its new revolutionary feature and  how the future new coin offering within marinecoin network will look like.

Bruce stressed that what he and his team is doing for Marinecoin is new concept that has never been done before.  Bruce also announced new change of addition of 150 word per post requirement for new members as part of proof of promotion work as condition of obtaining the 450,000 marinecoin airdrop.

marcmeh raised concerns on what he has observed in bitcointalk forum that many if not most of senior ranking members there do not have positive views on the marinecoin due to spamming nature of the posts there.  Because of the rule change recently requiring long post of 150 words per post for new members, my take was that this may not be issue as the long post with real content should not be perceived as spam in the future.  I myself always believed that the proof of promotion requirement for new member airdrop is not intended to spam any place.

In the conversation, Bruce showed a screen of software versioning of Jarvis 1.0  implying the software development of Jarvis project is going on well.  For the first time in DISCORD conversation, the Marinecoin creator and dev Bruce disclosed that  he is currently working on Jarvis coin send transaction by email.   rosso in DISCORD immediately commented that this will revolutionize cryptocurrency  payment system and  Marinecoin is leading the way in technology the way of the future  AI.   Bruce continued that  this new feature will make crypto currencies accessible to the average non-tech house wives and grandparents who would otherwise have hard time backing up wallets and syncing etc.  

In today's conversation, I raised issue of how easy a guardian of marinecoin can create new coin within Marinecoin network.  Bruce made it clear that first of all, new coin such as Jarvis coin or golf coin whatever the new coins  will all be within marinecoin (MTC) network using the same blockchain. They won't have separate blockchains. This make the new coins created within Marinecoin network sounds like  new tokens within an ethereum network.   I further commented that if the process of new coin creation is easy, say a person like myself can follow a web guide to create a new coin within marinecoin network, then Marinecoin  is essentially having ERC20 token feature of ethereum, at faster transaction speed and at lower transfer fees.  This feature alone will create billions maybe hundreds billions of USD market cap for Marinecoin.

Bruce answered that there is high-skilled complicated expertise required now in creating new Window, Mac wallets for new coins so that  a new coin creation within marinecoin network,  say a golfcoin or aviationcoin or gogamecoin is not as easy as ethereum new token creation.   However, Bruce said exactly in his own word today in DISCORD: "We will have a process of doing that (creating a new coin) very fast, a webpage, a logo, a target audience for the coin, you will spare 5000 MTC and on the new coin it will turn into a billion (new coins)."  

I further asked if a guardian status is required for requesting a new coin, Bruce answered that everyone can donate a few hundred MTC in the future to create a new coin. One will do the logo design, deciding on the amount and a a webpage, then Bruce and his core dev team will ship the new coin to the destination and the new coin, for example golfcoin will run on Marinecore AI.

At end of today's long conversion, I myself and Bruce have below comments:

honglu69 - Today at 5:49 PM
 "@Bruce_Wayne I see, great idea. I would say this is pay for fee service style of creating new coin on the Marinecoin block chain. It is different from ethereum, but Marinecoin has lower fees than ethereum and faster speed. Great, I got the idea. Jarvis coin will be significant for MTC because this is the first coin within MTC network."

Bruce_Wayne - Today at 5:53 PM
 "We have to look at this from the eyes of the consumer, a pilot who sees ICO of aviationcoin for free will not miss it, but technically he will be holding MTC and will be adding psychological and monetary value to the Marinecoin ecosystem."

Hey thanks for posting this I don't hang out in the telegram.  I know a few people got their marine posts got deleted because it was considered spam.
cakmabokgot

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:12:22 PM

Last week I joined the airdrop and got my 450k coins in a few hours. If these guys bring the project alive I think it will be huge. But of course, this needs a lot of work...
Even if they don't, I will be just sad that I lost my 40 min which is nothing for me. I spend like 5 hours a week to watch meaningless movies. So, no worries.
Nylanian

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:34:56 PM

Last week I joined the airdrop and got my 450k coins in a few hours. If these guys bring the project alive I think it will be huge. But of course, this needs a lot of work...
Even if they don't, I will be just sad that I lost my 40 min which is nothing for me. I spend like 5 hours a week to watch meaningless movies. So, no worries.

lol so true...so much time wasted on Netflix.

Be glad to have you in the discord/telegram though!  Smiley
davis_as

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:18:02 PM

Me too. I really like the idea of community project and fair airdrop. To the moon
angel55

Activity: 630
Merit: 172

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:44:14 PM

Ya, this wasn't just a quick sign up. Took me at least 30mins to do all the tasks.  I did get my coins within 10 hours.  I hope the future is bright for marinecoin Smiley.

I don't watch much tv but I would of spent the time playing video games anyways.
cimanu

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:09:08 AM

On their home good exchange commission 2 coins to withdraw coins. The price of a coin is very interesting with such a commission. The coin will be something like Doge-coins?
kevingreen

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:31:03 AM

Ya, this wasn't just a quick sign up. Took me at least 30mins to do all the tasks.  I did get my coins within 10 hours.  I hope the future is bright for marinecoin Smiley.

I don't watch much tv but I would of spent the time playing video games anyways.

This is really a task to sign up the Marinecoin ICO but it really worth the effort. Going through everything about Marinecoin I am personally convinced that it is a coin to  HODL  . The Marinecoin team that relaunched the coin has good preparation and that will make the price to surge after the ICO . Already Marinecoin has an exchange where is already trading , in fact Marinecoin is like a hidden Treasure. I am following the project I have equally join the  Community Telegram: https://t.me/MarinecoinMTC
Nylanian

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:42:19 PM

Hey Team,

As of 08 March 2018, 1200 UTC:

**ALL ICO REQUESTS ARE TEMPORARILY SUSPENDED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE**

The Community apologizes for the inconvenience, trust me we want it to resume as soon as possible.

We are re-writing the guidelines, they will still 'not be easy' and will require between 30mins and 1 hour of your time but the primary difference this time is your application requests will be community reviewed!

The team responsible for completing this task are community volunteers and we are shooting to have this completed today. One of us will update this thread as soon as we are complete. Thank you for your understanding!

-Brightlight
Nylanian

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:26:43 PM

Hey Team!

ICO Applications are back on!

Please see the link below for updated instructions.

Summary changes:

Applications are now being reviewed by Marinecoin Community Member Volunteers! They've done the steps already and are here to help you through these new ones, please be courteous to our volunteers, they aren't being paid afterall....

We've lowered the word requirement on bitcointalk posts, they are now limited to 89 words per post! Hope this helps!

https://marineco.in/forum/?view=thread&id=95

This is a new process, so please be patient with us as we work out any kinks that may arise. Cheers, and hope to see you in discord/telegram soon!

kumar0088

Activity: 76

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:37:53 PM

Hey Guys,
               Please join https://marineco.in Free Ico and get free 450.000 MTC and you can also purchased this on https://f1cx.com with the best price.So hurry up and got your free ico token.they are Airdropping 95% of their total supply to the first 20,000 applicants who successfully complete their ICO process.Join fast community its a great opportunity for all user its a true airdrop. join community fast.
kumar0088

Activity: 76

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:48:32 PM

As of Feb 18, 2018 This coin was delisted in 2015 since late Jan 2018.Percent of airdrop out of total maximum supply: 90%.450,000 MTCs per person so hurry up guys.please visit and join fast----

Home Page:   https://marineco.in/
Official DISCORD: https://discordapp.com/invite/zpQyDu6
Community Telegram: https://t.me/MarinecoinMTC
Community Telegram Ann: https://t.me/marinecoinAnn
Nylanian

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:34:22 PM

Hey everyone,

A community member wrote an updated review of Marinecoin and some of the updates that have occurred over the last month since the ICO Airdrop started. Give it a read, it's a pretty great article.

Feel free to share it, i'm sure she won't mind. Upvotes, re-steems and comments on the article help get it more traction on steemit. If you feel there is information missing from the article, add it in the comments! Thanks team Smiley

https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@burstingquads/ico-update-marinecoin-ico-follow-up-review
emmersonhahn87

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:15:02 AM
Last edit: March 10, 2018, 03:23:28 AM by emmersonhahn87

Hello everyone.
Today I would like to introduce to everyone a potential coin, they have a great past in 2014 on Coinmarketcap with capitalization of more than $ 4 billion, ranked No. 1 on the BTC. For the first time I saw a coin with a bigger cap than BTC. They are doing all they can to return to strong technology from AI and they are free of 450000 coins per account, only limited to 20,000 accounts. You are one of the lucky people receive this free coin. All details are available here: https://marineco.in/ico
Exchange and transaction here: https://f1cx.com/
terialder123

Activity: 26

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:04:37 AM

Hi i have joined Marinecoin but not doing insraction .so Now i do
Nylanian

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:24:01 PM

ATTENTION ICO Applicants

The Marinecoin Forum has been temporarily taken offline for some ad-hoc server maintenance. Users noticed the site was running sluggish and they are working to fix the issue ASAP. I will post here when the Forum is back up and running. Thank you for your patience!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: