Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 09:32:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [AIRDROP][BOUNTY] Marinecoin - Fast Eco-Friendly AI IoT Payment Network  (Read 4876 times)
asem

Activity: 243
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:57:59 PM

airdrop interesting but where is your form ?? and if this project is not bounty please explain it thanks.
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shoukatsab

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:49:02 PM

i was fully review the project its bright future
Nylanian

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:52:21 PM

Sorry guys got busy with ico applications.

The forum is back online, all is functioning normal. Thanks for your patience as we work out the kinks in this new process.
Nylanian

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:55:37 PM

airdrop interesting but where is your form ?? and if this project is not bounty please explain it thanks.

Hey Asem thanks for the question.

airdrop...bounty..all very similar ideas but you're right what Marinecoin is doing is more of a Bounty program than an airdrop but it doesn't really fit a definition for either.

ICO Applicants are required to do Proof of Promotion that is reviewed by current community members. We just switched over to the community reviewed model yesterday. But other than that it's still the same deal. MTC is still planning on distributing 95% of it's supply throughout the ICO process, whether it be from ICO Applications through the current process or potential standard bounty programs in the future. For now, it will remain 450,000 MTC for proof of promotion following the ICO guidelines linked below.

Feel free to hop on the marinecoin forum for details on the process, Cheers!

https://marineco.in/forum/?view=forum&id=12
Nylanian

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:34:53 PM

:Potential ICO Applicants Please Read:

Community volunteers are taking time out of their full schedules to review applications, for free.

We ask that you please read the ICO instructional Guidelines and follow them to the best of your ability.

We have rejected over half of the applications due to people copying and pasting someone else's original work without any attempts at paraphrasing or summarizing. It's wasting a lot of time. If you're not going to read the instructions don't bother applying, you're wasting everyone's time including yours.

If you want MTC's without working for them, you can purchase them from existing MTC holders who already successfully completed the ICO Process at the F1 Exchange: https://f1cx.com/

The point of this new process is to force our new community members to Do Your Own Research (DYOR) into the project before you become a full member and receive your 450000 MTCs.

Yes it is a bit of a scavenger hunt right now finding information. The community is working on generating a centralized document detailing all the technical updates we know to date. As this is also being completed by volunteers it will take time.

This ICO will likely take a few more months to complete as the goal is as equitable a distribution of the supply as possible...hence 450,000 MTC to the first 20,000 approved applications. The Application is not easy and that is the point. Attempts at cutting corners will get you rejected at every turn. Read the instructions. If you have questions, ask.

Thanks everyone!!

ICO Instructional Guide: https://marineco.in/forum/?view=thread&id=95
honglu69 (OP)

Activity: 1553
Merit: 23

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 01:14:25 AM

Update (3.10.2018) on DISCORD Channel: Marinecoin Technology, Mining,  Speed, Transfer fees

Marinecoin creator and Dev Bruce disclosed in DISCORD channel couple of days ago that rosso (DISCORD ID) is temporary president of Marinecoin Foundation. Marinecoin Foundation funds many operations of Marinecoin including the f1cx exchange.  Rosso is an investor and enthusiastic supporter of Marinecoin and close friend of Bruce.
Rosso and Bruce both expressed strong confidence in Marinecoin and both indicated that for a coin like MTC, it should stay at bottom of 1st page of Coin Market Cap in the worst case scenery.    

DISCORD user Thinkpad is extremely interested in the fast speed feature of Marinecoin.  Thinkpad played with wallet to wallet transfer and found that sometimes the transfer fee is zero, sometimes it is very tiny fraction of a MTC.    Because Marinecoin has no reliance on mining or miners, Thinkpad expressed some concerns in Chinese DISCORD on the long term sustainability of Marinecoin network.  Here below is  DISCORD transcripts of Thinkpad and Bruce, rosso and other community members on the topic of speed and transfer fee of Marinecoin:

Thinkpad - Yesterday at 11:30 PM
@Bruce_Wayne   Hi bruce, how can it possibe (MTC 100x  speed claim)? Is it sth. relate to DAG technology like byteball or IOTA? No forced, you can answer it or not at your will.

Bruce_Wayne - Today at 4:30 AM
@Thinkpad Check blocks 267500 onwards for a few hundred blocks on the explorer, you will see the time difference in each block and how fast the networks was, it can go even faster. Let’s call it Marinecoin technology, it’s origins go back to 6 years ago, the people who proved that it was possible did not give the technology a name but its potential was never fully utilized because of difficulty readjustment for miners, this prevented it. Marinecoin is not a miner’s coin. Long term Marinecoin mining is a losing business this gives room for difficulty to stay at the lowest possible when the network needs an extra boost with very little extra hashpower

Thinkpad - Today at 7:03 AM
just now i made a test , i withdraw from exchange it only took 20 seconds to get one confirmation on my wallet. What happen if  many many transactions in the future? Does that mean at that time it will take no more than 1 second to have one confirmation? (20/100=0.2 second?)@Bruce_Wayne

rosso - Today at 7:35 AM
Hello @Thinkpad
@Thinkpad Confirmation  times  are fast

Thinkpad - Today at 7:40 AM
Yes,20 sec is already very fast, but i want to know if it can be faster maybe less than 5 seconds,if yes, that will be amazing!!!

rosso - Today at 7:41 AM
Not sure on that we will have to ask Bruce

Bruce_Wayne - Today at 7:47 AM
@Thinkpad What’s the rush? It can handle 1 second blocks but still it will take a Few seconds to get a confirmation from other peers to be included in the next block
You have to look at this from volume perspective, it will always take around 3 - 4 seconds to get into the next block when you send MTC even the blockchain speed is 1 second per block, but if you imagine 1000.000 people sending MTC around the same time everybody gets to have their MTC confirmed within seconds

Thinkpad - Today at 7:55 AM
@Bruce_Wayne  good good:thumbsup:  This make me have more confidence in MTC

Bruce_Wayne - Today at 7:58 AM
@Thinkpad But this amount of transactions will never take place its too many if 1.000.000.000 people have MTC it is still very unlikely that they will ever pay that frequently at one time

rosso - Today at 8:00 AM
 well a lot people are just starting to hear of mtc  so everybody will want to be involved in  in  the greatest crypto project  of 2018  mtc  is what other cryptos want to be.

Thinkpad - Today at 8:05 AM
OK, i see.
i have another question. if suddenly many transactions show up and need some more extra hashpower to extra boost,  who will provide the extra hashpower? Is nethash power automatic adjusted by the AI to suit the many transaction's requirement?

Bruce_Wayne - Today at 8:13 AM
It take very little to increase the speed, a few GPU can take the network to max speed for a few hours
This is under the assumption of very small reward per block if someone decides to mine a very high speed regardless of losing a lot of money and waste energy the extra speed boost will decrease

Thinkpad - Today at 8:20 AM
haha, this part is a little hard for me to understand, maybe @honglu69 will understand and explain to me in chinese later:grin:

Bruce_Wayne - Today at 8:24 AM
Ok, it is based on the probability of someone constantly wanting to lose money versus the probability honest miner who has reserved hashpower to redirect to MTC network to get the MTC network moving if he made a payment when there is a network bottleneck.

astrauskioks - Today at 9:21 AM
Lol this is really impressive.

rosso - Today at 9:23 AM
@astrauskioks# and it does not matter how many transfers  are happening it will never slow down

astrauskioks - Today at 9:23 AM
On the other hand the circulation isnt huge at the moment,  we will see how it performs in future.
Really? so even in high circulation, lets say 500 thousand transactions wont slow this down even a little?

starsailor - Today at 9:27 AM
@astrauskioks Oh i remember when @Brightlight and I first moved our coins from the exchange to our wallet, and we were freaking out bc there was 0 fees and it was super fast. We were like uhh is this too good to be true? LOL
honestly people need to stop judging MTC for the past reputation or whatever, the more i find out about this project, the more committed i become, not just to make money but I feel like we are doing this the right way - build a community, distribute coins fairly, and build our wealth together:)

(I came to the conversation pretty late.  After hearing all the conversation about Marinecoin technology, fast speed and low fees, I made the below comments:)

honglu69 - Today at 9:47 AM
@starsailor Exactly. I put it this way, the fact that Marinecoin was delisted should not be problem at all on reputation. We all know know Apple is great company and iPhone is great product. But Apple was almost bankrupt on their first product apple computer. Steve Jobs was kicked out by board. I think Marinecoin can come back just like Apple.  Technology and perseverance are key for success.
Nylanian

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:39:05 PM

Thanks for posting the re-cap Hong Lu! Smiley
sonnguyen1313

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:56:01 PM

- I think that in the cryptocurrency market there is not a coin type that can have very fast transfer rates (range of 2-6 seconds and low fee, but when my friend introduced me to Marinecoin I am completely Marinecoin has done the things that other types of coin did not do, Marinecoin's blockchain is a great one, and i like it.

- Marinecoin is an eco-friendly coin AI IoT Payment Network. Marineocin is currently ico free for 20,000 participants at http://marineco.in receiving 450,000 coin MTC from them. Is that a great thing? Please click on the link http://marineco.in to build stronger marinecoin together.

Fanpage: https://www.facebook.com/marinecoins/
starsailor11

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:33:21 PM

**Effective Immediately, 13 March 2018 @ 1300 UTC, We are temporarily suspending the Marinecoin ICO until new more effective methods of equitable distribution can be decided upon and implemented. Applications already in the que will still be evaluated. Any application created after this posted message will be automatically rejected. We will provide updates on our ANN thread in Bitcointalk, Discord and Telegram. Thank you for your understanding, our current method was not effective at mitigating SCAM attempts, back to the drawing board for now. Stay Tuned!! **
laynequinten

Activity: 38

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:52:39 PM

Marinecoin là một cái tên chắc hẳn các bạn điều nhớ đến đúng không , họ đã quay trợ lại vào năm 2018 này nhanh tay nắm bắt lấy cơ hội này nhé. Họ cho ta một cơ hội nhận được 450.000 MTC miễn phí và đó là một sự hoàn hảo trên cả hoàn hảo đấy . https://marineco.in/ico vào đây đăng ký và làm theo chúng ta sẽ được Marinecoin trao tặng 450.000 MTC miễn phí đấy các bạn à . Tôi xin thề đó là sự thật nếu không tin tôi hãy vào trang chủ của Marinecoin để  xem thông tin  nhé https://marineco.in/
manhlinh003

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:24:54 PM

I am very happy to join this AirDrop.
It was once a top coinmarketcap! It's faster and stronger than bitcoin
 Grin Grin Grin
cimanu

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:51:26 AM

I am very happy to join this AirDrop.
It was once a top coinmarketcap! It's faster and stronger than bitcoin
 Grin Grin Grin
Yes, the project is interesting. Coin-market can not be fooled. It is necessary to ask the developer how the bitcoin capitalization was surpassed a couple of years ago. And how long did this superiority last?
Mrtranlich268

Activity: 12

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:46:57 PM

I have known about this project since the year 2014, and it was in the top 1 in the crypto market at the time. There are a number of reasons it has stopped. and now I'm so happy to see it back and it's more beneficial than before, it's a chance because of such a potential coin that's being played free. Hurry up.
angel55

Activity: 630
Merit: 172

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:48:07 AM

So is  the Ico still suspended for now? Also how often does the dev hang in the telegram /discord chat.
honglu69 (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 04:25:02 AM

So is  the Ico still suspended for now? Also how often does the dev hang in the telegram /discord chat.

Dev Bruce hang out in DISCORD daily, not much in Telegram.

Airdrop is temp suspended.  Too much scammers applied and tying down the precious resource and time of community volunteers.    The  community  and Dev are discussing a new method  of cutting down scam applicants. 
honglu69 (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:38:00 AM

Just be patient for  new Airdrop members.  Dev Bruce is proposing a radically new airdrop method using AI to boost speed and cut down scams. Several community volunteers are working hard to get our first version of white paper out.
Nylanian

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:35:21 PM

MTC: Update: 15 March 2018

We now have two simultaneous efforts going on with MTC: bruce is in the middle of a coding binge developing a better way to mitigate fraudulent ICO scam attempts, y’all will love what he has in store for us. He Will be using a portion of the MTC tech to filter applications.

The team of community volunteers is working diligently on the white-ish paper. The draft has been written and the team is editing it as we speak. The goal is to release the community derived white paper at the same time as the next phase of the ICO airdrop process begins.

If interest in volunteering to help with any of these or help manage MTC social media accounts. Hop into discord and propose ideas 💡. Smiley

https://discord.gg/C6JnDJv
Nylanian

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:39:28 PM
Last edit: March 15, 2018, 01:49:48 PM by Nylanian

I'll buy marinecoin off anyone if they want to sell, I don't want to give my personal information to register for the exchange.pm me if you wan't to sell.

Hey there. So someone correct me if I’m wrong but I thought you could make an exchange account with just an email address?

I personally did all the ID verification crap but I’m pretty sure you can make a trade account with just an email address.

F1CX.com
ewuyiswang

Activity: 39

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:25:22 AM

I like the coin
honglu69 (OP)

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:11:58 AM
Merited by daniel634 (1)

Update (March 17, 2018) from DISCORD Channel: Marinecoin Roadmap, POP AI Driven Airdrop, Transaction Confirmation

There has been a lots activities in DISCORD Channel over past two days on topics of Marinecoin roadmap,  new AI driven airdropping method, and transaction confirmation technical details.

The Marinecoin creator and Dev Bruce in DISCORD explained the roadmap on Thursday that " Marinecoin is a mature complete product, it’s only road map is the distribution of MTC and make it devless by giving community the keys. The ultimate goal is providing the necessary easy to use tools to non-tech MTC community members and have them act as developers independently creating %100 decentralization".   Bruce further attacks status quo in the current crypto world that "Currently all coins with miners and hot shot developers are not decentralized, every new wallet update takes away from the community and gives more to the miners and the developers, this type of scenario can only fool certain people for a certain amount of time."

Over pasts several days,  the previous old Marinecoin airdropping method has been suspended due to large degree of scamming applicants.  The Marinecoin Airdrop started initially with full KYC  2 months ago when the applicants had to provide government IDs and selfie upload as well as phone number SMS verification.  The KYC process went well attracting the first thousand of applicants.  However, at later stage of KYC period,  Dev Bruce noticed that many people in crypto world are against KYC and also many scamming applications with fake IDs and photos showed up in applications.   The Marinecoin dev team then abolished KYC and only required facebook account and later with wechat, twitter or any kind of impactful social media account plus 5 bitcointalk posts to obtain 450,000 MTC per member airdrop.   Several Marinecoin volunteers include myself showed up as forum MOD to approve or reject the applicants.   This method so far attracted and airdropped 450,000 MTC to about 3500 seed members so far up to date.  This method also hit wall recently because of huge percentage of scamming applications observed so far.  The volunteers are not paid for helping Marinecoin airdropping process. If the end results of airdropping is handing out large amount of MTCs to real human, I think volunteer model will work out fine because the more seed members obtain the airdrop, the more value will be on the existing holdings of each volunteer.  This model breaks when the time and effort are spent on scam prevention with huge waste of resource.

Dev Bruce proposed and is implementing a third method of airdropping Marinecoin to future seed members,  I call it "AI driven Airdrop".    Jarvis will be taught Artificial Intelligence to review applicants's proof of promotion (POP) work. For example a new member promotes marinecoin ICO and provide to Jarvis link to your post in bitcointalk, and AI review the text with predefined parameters,  If will pass  by following all rules.    Bruce showed a web page screenshot in DISCORD with title "Marinecoin POP - Proof of Promotion MTC Generator".    Bruce gave an update on the progress two days ago and here are the update transcripts:

Bruce_Wayne - Last Thursday at 11:30 AM
Before I leave, a final update on the status of the Jarvis AI proof of promotion MTC generator has been coming along nicely, I had to write extra code for some of the concerns I had about people who surely will try to trick the system, I had all the two parts working now, submission/verification is the first part and distribution of MTC to verified posts. Now we need messages at least 100 messages to start with so that every person is more likely to post a different message, I also added a shuffler so that the probability of a message appearing on the same topic is significantly reduced

Brightlight - Last Thursday at 11:32 AM
Do you need the community to generate 100 unique messages for Jarvis to test?

Bruce_Wayne - Last Thursday at 11:37 AM
I will try this tomorrow on bitcointalk change the settings temporarily for Bitcoin message approval so that I don’t get banned, after I will give you an update on the results. But from earlier tests I can tell you that it is working very efficiently. I added a message comparator feature, it checks the percentage of likeness of the submitted message to the pre-approved message just in case some users might miss the dot or manually correct a sentence, or the webpage parses some text differently. They will still get their MTC

Bruce_Wayne - Last Thursday at 11:40 AM
@Brightlight#4138 Let’s start with 20 great messages so that the moderators can test next week on password protected page, if you make a topic and posted them on our forum it will really help fill the database initially.

Yesterday   a user buffy238 who claimed to have a Hero account at Bitcointalk showed up in DISCORD Channel had long conversation with Dev Bruce and other community members on topics of new airdropping method and Marinecoin transaction confirmations. Below are the transcripts:

Bruce_Wayne - Yesterday at 5:11 PM
The best way to weed out scammers I have concluded is to unleash the non-scammers

buffy238 - Yesterday at 5:11 PM
what does that even mean bruce?

lacy25 - Yesterday at 5:11 PM
it means human eyes

Bruce_Wayne - Yesterday at 5:12 PM
From now on every one can apply for free MTC as many times he wants
It is the only way to stop scammers

buffy238 - Yesterday at 5:13 PM
It's not a huge deal  really

buffy238 - Yesterday at 5:13 PM
raiblocks (nano) you could get as much as you wanted
that was  a free distribution

lacy25 - Yesterday at 5:13 PM
but less reward?
but do the work and get rewarded?

Bruce_Wayne - Yesterday at 5:15 PM
We are going to dilute the ICO with time, it’s the only solution for fair distribution with many many holders

lacy25 - Yesterday at 5:15 PM
I guess if the scammers are posting good posts thats good in some respect right?

Bruce_Wayne - Yesterday at 5:16 PM
They can only post what we give them

buffy238 - Yesterday at 5:16 PM
So when less mtc are left to hand out the rewards will lower?

lacy25 - Yesterday at 5:16 PM
what do you mean Bruce?

Bruce_Wayne - Yesterday at 5:16 PM
If there is a spelling error they will not get

marcmeh - Yesterday at 5:16 PM
@Bruce_Wayne was the amount of scammers that high the last weeks?

Bruce_Wayne - Yesterday at 5:17 PM
Not really but they made life difficult
@lacy25 For which one?

lacy25 - Yesterday at 5:17 PM
Are you saying they will be posting the same post repeatedly?
@Bruce_Wayne  you said they will post only what you give them

Bruce_Wayne - Yesterday at 5:18 PM
There will be 100s of messages ready for hundreds of predetermined topics, each cycle the participant will be a assigned one from the shuffle
One pair, a message and a topic to post the reply on

lacy25 - Yesterday at 5:20 PM
thats cool, sounds more organized and predictable
which is what most people want consistancy and fairness

buffy238 - Yesterday at 5:20 PM
Some of the recent cryptos that distributed the majority through airdrop (some tasks required)
ebitcoin, rebellious, deep onion
they all have really large and strong communities
of course raiblocks as well

lacy25 - Yesterday at 5:22 PM
but what will be the reward. if its small people might not respond to posts
Who will be writting these 100s of pre approved messages? @Bruce_Wayne

buffy238 - Yesterday at 5:24 PM
just use old ones already approved?

Bruce_Wayne - Yesterday at 5:25 PM
This one will the best ever, I will add other features such as points etc after we get going, if you get banned by BCT no problem your points will carry over to the new BCT username with your MTC wallet, there will be daily and weekly draws where people posted most in one week will have a higher probability of winning the jackpot, also the size of the jackpot will be calculated by a certain percentage of the daily MTC volume on the exchange this will be all provided automatically without any human input by our very own Jarvis himself

buffy238 - Yesterday at 5:28 PM
only bitcointalk accounts? or are other forums acceptable

lacy25 - Yesterday at 5:28 PM
@Bruce_Wayne  So are you saying there will be a jackpot? But no guaranteed signup reward? Your reward is by chance? Will there be a baseline reward for signing up?

Bruce_Wayne - Yesterday at 5:29 PM
@buffy238 There will be other versions but the reward will be calculated by the Alexa webpage traffic rank if BCT is 20.000 per post cryptocurrencytalk will be 2000 etc

buffy238 - Yesterday at 5:30 PM
ok

lacy25 - Yesterday at 5:31 PM
You'll have to make 22.5 bct posts to make 450000 . Is that possible?
It will take a month?

Bruce_Wayne - Yesterday at 5:32 PM
@lacy25 You will get 20.000 or so for your post but Jackpot there is no guarantee, it will be based on effort but will only increase the chance there will still be  small probability the 2nd 3rd or the 10th place holder to win the jackpot also
I said it, dilute the ICO with time. That’s the only way for fair distribution
If you give up someone else will tag along next month and an other the month after.
There is no 450.000 MTC limit also. You can aim much higher

lacy25 - Yesterday at 5:35 PM
so you can post 1 post a day and make more than 450000? @Bruce_Wayne

Bruce_Wayne - Yesterday at 5:37 PM
You can open 5 accounts and make 5 posts a day from different IP addresses anything scammers will do you are allowed to do also(edited)

buffy238 - Yesterday at 5:37 PM
blocking ips does nothing anyways

lacy25 - Yesterday at 5:38 PM
lol
Dont give up.

Bruce_Wayne - Yesterday at 5:38 PM
There is still a limit of IP addresses one can obtain, if you abuse it BCT will block all your C class network

lacy25 - Yesterday at 5:39 PM
how wil these posts be tracked and verified?

Bruce_Wayne - Yesterday at 5:39 PM
You will be left with nothing
@lacy25 Very easily because we know where they are and exactly what they should look like

buffy238 - Yesterday at 5:40 PM
Bonus points for Pictures ? :smiley:

lacy25 - Yesterday at 5:41 PM
But you ll still have moderators checking links and screenshoots?

Bruce_Wayne - Yesterday at 5:41 PM
You will not be able to edit the pew approved messages, that will reduce the chance of approval

lacy25 - Yesterday at 5:41 PM
that will be a whole lot more volume for them to keep track of?

Bruce_Wayne - Yesterday at 5:42 PM
It’s all automatic

lacy25 - Yesterday at 5:42 PM
but bitcointalk might delete these posts?
So jarvis will check immediately that you posted it?

Bruce_Wayne - Yesterday at 5:44 PM
Jarvis will know when it was posted and if it was deleted

lacy25 - Yesterday at 5:45 PM
will it still count if deleted?

Bruce_Wayne - Yesterday at 5:45 PM
There will be delay payout
@lacy25 Yes

lacy25 - Yesterday at 5:46 PM
cool
The only problem i see is everyone using the same vpn may likely get banned
they will need a unique vpn

buffy238 - Yesterday at 5:47 PM
at a college or library they are screwed

lacy25 - Yesterday at 5:48 PM
yes they will be

steopcik - Yesterday at 5:48 PM
@lacy25 banned VPN will reduce scammers and not allow others to use same VPN many times

Bruce_Wayne - Yesterday at 5:48 PM
The messages will be across the platform, they will not be concentrated on a few topics message after an other, I think there will be less deletions
Paid VPN scammers usually don’t pay.

lacy25 - Yesterday at 5:49 PM
yeah i agree @steopcik just thinking about the worst case senario
there will be innocent people caught with the scammers

steopcik - Yesterday at 5:52 PM
also BCT have a great base of banned IP networks, i think they can ban an subnet, in this case any attempt to use free proxy or VPN  will fail, they will try several times and will leave idea to scamm

lacy25 - Yesterday at 5:52 PM
When will these 100s of  messages be ready. Whos writing them?
Are you using old posts from members?

Bruce_Wayne - Yesterday at 5:55 PM
I have created a special page where you can write and submit your message to the database you can write a message or two every week this is to be able to start, after we can have each new applicant submit a message to activate his account, or every time his BCT account gets banned

buffy238 - Yesterday at 5:56 PM
Everytim ehis bct account gets banned? I have a full member account...............

Bruce_Wayne - Yesterday at 5:56 PM
The new message can be archived and edited or approved for active duty when there is time

buffy238 - Yesterday at 5:56 PM
now I'm scared to even post

lacy25 - Yesterday at 5:57 PM
then he can post that message once a day after it is approved?

Bruce_Wayne - Yesterday at 5:57 PM
@buffy238 You need to get a fake account. You will need many, if you want to generate MTC this way

buffy238 - Yesterday at 5:57 PM
ok

Bruce_Wayne - Yesterday at 5:58 PM
@lacy25 Someone else will post it later, he will post an other message, new messages will be approved occasionally when there is free time or when the admins feel like doing it

lacy25 - Yesterday at 5:59 PM
if you already got 450000 mct, can you use an old approved message?

Bruce_Wayne - Yesterday at 6:00 PM
No

lacy25 - Yesterday at 6:00 PM
youll have you create or use a new approved one?

Bruce_Wayne - Yesterday at 6:01 PM
When you create a message you will not be the one posting it.

lacy25 - Yesterday at 6:01 PM
At some point youll need 1000s of new messages if someone wants to post every 24 hrs

Bruce_Wayne - Yesterday at 6:02 PM
Everyone will post pre approved messages, there will not be someone waiting for you to approve your new message so that you can post it

lacy25 - Yesterday at 6:02 PM
Will they get a new message to . post every day?

Bruce_Wayne - Yesterday at 6:02 PM
Let me worry about that

lacy25 - Yesterday at 6:03 PM
Ok thats still being worked out.

Bruce_Wayne - Yesterday at 6:03 PM
99.99 chance they will get a new message everyday

lacy25 - Yesterday at 6:04 PM
got it

buffy238 - Yesterday at 6:04 PM
Bruce do you have enough funds for development? I was willing to do the 10mill mtc invester option, although the price is much much higher than the current rate

Bruce_Wayne - Yesterday at 6:05 PM
What funds for development? You need to buy from the exchange.

buffy238 - Yesterday at 6:06 PM
Why do you have the 10mill invester buy option on the website ?

lacy25 - Yesterday at 6:06 PM
i have a question about the block chain speed. Say a person makes a 50000 mct transaction, that  should take 1 second? but i see mining requires 30 confirmations  to finalize a block and that 30 confirmations takes a while?

Bruce_Wayne - Yesterday at 6:07 PM
Because that’s the price we know is fair.

lacy25 - Yesterday at 6:07 PM
Hes talking about guardian nodes I think

buffy238 - Yesterday at 6:07 PM
Ok, I just wanted to support the project

Bruce_Wayne - Yesterday at 6:08 PM
@lacy25 What’s the rush, wait 30 blocks, you can still send it after the 6th confirmation

lacy25 - Yesterday at 6:10 PM
ok so the sixth is the magic number not 30. Trying to compare it to being faster than bitcoin which it 10 mins for one block @Bruce_Wayne

Bruce_Wayne - Yesterday at 6:11 PM
@buffy238 Buy from the exchange that supports the project you pay fees after every trade that’s good enough
@lacy25 6 is a number, you can send MTC after 1 confirmation
6 is a safe number just Incase a block or two gets orphaned

lacy25 - Yesterday at 6:13 PM
So a block is fully validated in 6 confirmations? @Bruce_Wayne so why have 30 in the wallet's algorithm?

buffy238 - Yesterday at 6:13 PM
ok

Bruce_Wayne - Yesterday at 6:13 PM
@lacy25 That’s something else for maturity, for newly mined coins

lacy25 - Yesterday at 6:14 PM
oh thats only for new coins?

Bruce_Wayne - Yesterday at 6:14 PM
A coin that already exists does not need to wait,
mining pools sometimes steer away forming a fork it is to prevent the fork being able to spend the coins that are newly mined
For bitcoin I think that number is 120

lacy25 - Yesterday at 6:16 PM
What will get orphaned a new coin or new transaction are you referring to? or either can get orphnaed. Why would they get orphaned?

Bruce_Wayne - Yesterday at 6:16 PM
Or it used to be maybe they changed it

lacy25 - Yesterday at 6:18 PM
i get it
what s a fork, is it bad?

Bruce_Wayne - Yesterday at 6:18 PM
That happens when your wallets gets a solved block from someone and someone else’s wallet gets from an other miner, eventually or mostly one beats the other and one of them turns to orphan

buffy238 - Yesterday at 6:19 PM
Bitcoin has so many forked coins , I've lost count

Bruce_Wayne - Yesterday at 6:19 PM
@lacy25 OK, these are not things that can be easily explained over chat.
Network fork is different
It’s usually temporary

lacy25 - Yesterday at 6:20 PM
ok, but i understand everything youve said so far
so the fork is block something from happening

lacy25 - Yesterday at 6:22 PM
it helps us all understand how things work better for the community I think
Bruce_Wayne - Yesterday at 6:24 PM
@lacy25 You can’t truly understand a network fork unless you experience it live as it happens, and see how wallets start to behave

lacy25 - Yesterday at 6:26 PM
Some of us are IT savvy, these transitions are not difficult especially when your discussing coding or patterns

buffy238 - Yesterday at 6:26 PM
I'm not an expert by any means but I understand the basics

Bruce_Wayne - Yesterday at 6:27 PM
Experiencing a fork is more like emotional, it is like what is going to happen to my coins way

lacy25 - Yesterday at 6:27 PM
lol @Bruce_Wayne
We can absorb the information trust us.

Bruce_Wayne - Yesterday at 6:29 PM
Usually coins with lots of mining pools and low hashpower increases the likelihood, if two fastest pool wallets are disconnected from each other splitting the rest of the regular clients problems may arise
Marinecoin coin does not have pools, and all GUI clients are connected to the backbone
This reduces the chance significantly
Each backbone node is also connected to each other directly

lacy25 - Yesterday at 6:32 PM
i got that part. So 1 million transactions will be supported by 1 miliion gui clients, is that what your saying?

Bruce_Wayne - Yesterday at 6:33 PM
3 Million will be nothing , it is possible at the slowest speed

buffy238 - Yesterday at 6:34 PM
Do you mind if I work on Some signatures for bitcointalk

Bruce_Wayne - Yesterday at 6:35 PM
Default blocks size is 1 MB but if you look at the code it is actually 34 MB max 1 mb is set it can be changed to a higher number
No. Not at all

buffy238 - Yesterday at 6:36 PM
ok
Idk how many people will wear em But I have a Hero account I'll at least ewar the sig
wear*
I've gotten sick of the amount of scams recently
Refreshing to be part of a good community coin

lacy25 - Yesterday at 6:38 PM
Are you saying the code in the network will push through those 3 million transactions in 1 second?

wildan - Yesterday at 8:53 PM
now i can still get 450.000 MTC for free?

lacy25 - Yesterday at 8:57 PM
They are changing the rules you ll have to wait and see, you ll have to do more work I think to get 450000

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: