Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 08:03:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best ICO to invest in 2018  (Read 417 times)
ropyu1978

Activity: 1904
Merit: 510

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:27:36 AM

which ICO in your opinion will be a good investment to kick off the year with?

I think you should find and examine it yourself
I just want to suggest that you have experience and appraisal about various ico. it is important to research overall a ico, then you compare with some other ico. try to do it
Herdirfauzi

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:31:40 AM

I think you should see ico, Cryptobnb, Vestarin, ImmVRse, because I think they look promising, marketing cryptobnb everywhere, ImmVRse virtuality project, Vestarin has a very good rating of 4.7 in icoholder.  Smiley

Trcream

Activity: 164
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 07:35:31 AM

I can say that I do a thorough analysis on anything I decide to invest in. This includes both an objective and subjective analysis. I take all things into consideration and more importantly actually read the white papers.  A few that I have been looking at this year are Globcoin, Sapien and Fire Lotto. Anyone else decide to invest in these?

☛ CBNT☚
-Create Breaking News Together- (https://web.cbnt.io/)
sangkler11

Activity: 406
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:38:36 AM

I think the abyss is one of good option for ICO investment in this years.
The Abyss is a digital distribution platform, delivering all types of video games (Free2play MMOs and cryptogames being a key priority), including AAA-titles, to the global game community. The Abyss offers a motivational and multilevel referral system, allowing gamers to earn from in-game and social activities, and other gamers’ payments as well.
Trcream

Activity: 164
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 07:44:08 AM

I was considering in investing in Vestarin until I discovered this, " https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7u29ir/the_ceo_of_vestarin_is_not_said_radzhabo_as_shown/".

I realize that he probably goes by his "rap name" on his youtube account. However, do you want the CEO of your investment to be an ex-rapper with neck tattoos? Is this the person you will trust to manage your money correctly? I am surprised more people did not catch this. I know you can't judge a book by the cover but it is certainly safer to do so. I decided to stay away unless someone can prove to me this is a different person?

☛ CBNT☚
-Create Breaking News Together- (https://web.cbnt.io/)
helin9108

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 08:09:47 AM

For best 2 ICO that looking good. First one is NTOK, It is a promo token. When you will buy NTOK tokens after ICO you get 10% bonus if you have a NTOK. If you send even one aNTOK to your friends, they will also get the same bonus as you.ICO starting on 1 March 2018 and closing on 31 March.Second is socialmedia, SocialMedia.Market will create a global marketplace for Advertisers and Influencers among every major social network, providing convenient and transparent tools for the interaction of any party involved.There are many good ICO's there but we have to study research well and deep about the project.

Tonygold1967

Activity: 308
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:20:53 AM

Check out IcoGuide.com, they are listing popular ICOs with good reviews, besides the concept of comparing is very interesting.
Alex3231
Copper Member

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

CLEARSIGHT- THE #1 BLOCKCHAIN JOB PLATFORM

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:17:34 AM

We power, Medichain,Cibus, Credits, Module trade is best ico to invest in 2018. Because there road map & white paper are so great. If you invest these ico you will get huge profit in future.

iBlitz22

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:32:29 AM

You can check this upcoming ICO which is called Daneel. This ICO serves as an A.I assistant to those people who are new in the cryptocurrency world and people who wants an advice on how to invest on a certain coin. Daneel has a wide-range platform that supports a different altcoins like ethereum,litecoin and ripple, it is also supports bitcoin as well. As of this moment, if you are going to invest with this ICO, you will get 5% bonus on their coin. Sounds great right? Try checking out their website you will see how this ICO would be.
Derek8

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:43:53 PM

I recommend you to look at Safinus. I believe this platform will be very popular in future. Their concept is great!
eldub

Activity: 232
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:56:28 PM

#Taylor TAY will be hot hot hot! This mobile trading app/bot will be on every millennial's phone. Be there or be square.

Spomenka

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:19:41 PM

hi.

i think you should check out Liberdy.io ICO.
they have big plans and a great product that could actually work in the online advertising world.

basically their goal is to reward Facebook/google users with tokens for the use of their data in their DMP.

super interesting!

ekkoadmiral

Activity: 197
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:31:22 PM

I suggest you learn about Tipper - Blockchain base social media platform founded on tipping. Tipper is creating a future where every user can earn from every post - even a comment. Very good and promising ICO with a great team. I see a good idea here. ico live now
Mr.Been

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:46:55 PM

I think you should see Enlte ICO because I think they look promising, and can give profit yo people
SaoAccel

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:51:56 PM

I suggest you invest at ODEM. ODEM is an Education Marketplace built on the blockchain. The platform connects students, educators, and service providers where, together they develop and engage in personal and group, in-person educational programs. The sale only last till tomorrow.
MattGr

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:05:45 PM

I have now chosen one interesting project for myself. It is Safinus, project of the platform which will provide big opportunities for investors.
Dimid

Activity: 702
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:42:12 PM

I think one of the best ICO of this year is Smart Token Exchange(STEX) https://stex.exchange/
This will be the first exchange with A2A technology.
Owners of the CTX token will be shareholders and receive monthly profit from commissions.
Smart Token Exangue plans to reach the end of the first year at a turnover of 2 billion dollars a day. That will be 2 million dollars of commissions.
GoldBitsCoin

Activity: 8

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:13:36 AM
Last edit: November 17, 2018, 04:49:41 AM by GoldBitsCoin

Gold Bits Coin:

Let’s take a look at five reasons why government backed cryptocurrency will guarantee you more return on investment than any of the other cryptocurrencies circulating the market.

1. High levels of independence.

Free from government and political propaganda, government backed cryptocurrency can give you a level of control that cannot be achieved with any other form of money. People in power, throughout history, have been known to manipulate the value of money to attain their own personal end goals, hurting hundreds of common men, businessmen, and investors in the wake of their own greed.

So the trust you place in government backed cryptocurrency comes directly from the fact that it cannot be manipulated by financial institutions of any kind. The play with the value of money is done so that goal setting can be met and growth can be put down as figures in the paper. This throws a veil over the people’s faces and expectations. None of the above things can be done to the government backed cryptocurrency as it is backed by the blockchain technology. Everyone who is privy to the working of the blockchain method knows that any and all transactions are directly between the users and includes no third party. All transfers are also registered in the electronic ledger which is impenetrable and immune to fraud. The rigged banking system has nothing on this latest cryptocurrency.

2.Minimal Volatility

Uncertainty about all the other currencies keeps all parties involved on their toes. The constant ups and downs are due to a number of factors. The long-term trends of gold have always remained very stable. For this very reason combining the cryptocurrency and gold is a very smart idea because this ensures that the value of government backed cryptocurrency never falls too low.

3. Asset value always remains

No matter how low the value of the cryptocurrency itself reduces the initial intrinsic value of the gold which backs it remains as such. This way, anyone who deals with it can be sure that the value does not fall beyond a certain limit. Invest in these cryptocurrencies like Gold Bits Coin and you can have faith that the returns on your investment will be more than any other possibility.

4.Attributable intrinsic value

Having actual government backed for cryptocurrencies gives us real measurable value for the currency. This compounds the algorithms that go into the cryptocurrency and makes sure that double the value is imbibed into this mode of currency. The person who brought to life the idea of this government backed cryptocurrency has seamlessly given something that provided almost no security, an entire second tire that it could fall back on.

5. Convertible to Gold.

Redeeming government backed cryptocurrency is not as easy as it seems. Essentially, every other generic cryptocurrency is simply transferred from person to person, to redeem it is to sell it to someone else and get paid by them. However with this cryptocurrency, you can actually get the value of what you have in gold. The conversion of government backed cryptocurrency is actually multidimensional and offers the investor much more flexibility and reliability.

Listed above are just some of the most obvious reasons why this cryptocurrency offers more to its investors and almost gives more return on investment all the time. Gold Bits Coin quiet literally brings you the best of both worlds. Our population is very clearly divided into those who believe that Gold is the future of the economy and those who believe its cryptocurrency. The masterstroke, of combining both and then investing in it is what smart businessmen are looking to do.

https://goldbitscoin.com/

loloy

Activity: 182

The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 12:21:30 PM

I am holding more than a dozen of good value altcoins but for me if I do have enough money to invest on alcoins this year then I would choose to invest more on Oyster Pearl PRL, ODEM, Debitum, Better Betting.
I am holding today these altcoins and I am happy because they are holding good price value and will soon help me to achieve some of the life goals like building my new house, buying new car and invest into some local businesses.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]    [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]    [    ICO  |  May 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER             TWITTER             TELEGRAM             ANN THREAD
loloy

Activity: 182

The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 12:24:40 PM

I suggest you learn about Tipper - Blockchain base social media platform founded on tipping. Tipper is creating a future where every user can earn from every post - even a comment. Very good and promising ICO with a great team. I see a good idea here. ico live now

I joined TIPER bounty Campaign and I know that they are good because thier crypto project according to their white paper I am impressed.
I wish I could invest into this ICO because I know that they will have soon good potential to be the next top altcoins in the near future.
I also want to recommend Oyster, this crypto project is one of the underrated and undervalued in the crypto market today so better invest into these altcoins and get higher earnings in the near future.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]    [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]    [    ICO  |  May 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER             TWITTER             TELEGRAM             ANN THREAD
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: