Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:29:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TOKEN] Helex.World - Elite Services  (Read 8909 times)
Neurocrypt

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:05:59 PM

I don't know if this has been ask ask already. Will Helex be going live on exchange shortly or it gonna take few months since the price of coins are down for now? I am sure the team should be in talk with bif exchanges....I would love to see Helex traded on Bigger exchanges
juarezweiss (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 10:15:48 AM

I don't know if this has been ask ask already. Will Helex be going live on exchange shortly or it gonna take few months since the price of coins are down for now? I am sure the team should be in talk with bif exchanges....I would love to see Helex traded on Bigger exchanges

Hello Neurocrypt,

We were talking about it a couple of days ago in our Telegram. We are scheduled to go live on exchanges after the ICO has ended, but there is always the option to wait for a bullish market, if the majority of the investors prefer that way. Smiley

Be sure to join our telegram channel to ask those questions directly to our CEO!
bazzz

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:06:56 PM

I'm very surprised that such an interesting project has such a weak support here on the forum. In the topic there are only 3 pages of messages
juarezweiss (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 10:42:15 AM

I'm very surprised that such an interesting project has such a weak support here on the forum. In the topic there are only 3 pages of messages

Hey bazzz,

Thanks for your message. We haven't added a signature campaign, so our ANN doesn't have lots and lots of spam messages of bounty participants Smiley That's why!
Neurocrypt

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:47:08 PM

Hello Neurocrypt,

We were talking about it a couple of days ago in our Telegram. We are scheduled to go live on exchanges after the ICO has ended, but there is always the option to wait for a bullish market, if the majority of the investors prefer that way. Smiley

Be sure to join our telegram channel to ask those questions directly to our CEO!
I might have miss the news on telegram since I was away from telegram but I am back now. Thanks for the response it will be a good to see this great project go live and steady. Whatever that is good for the company I am confident that the team know it all. I have DM you please check. Thanks
Neurocrypt

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:22:10 PM

Hello Helex team! Do you plan to go live on youtube someday?
eatit007

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:23:36 AM

Where do we find information on the team behind it ? Their experience in blockchain?
Neurocrypt

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:49:54 PM

Where do we find information on the team behind it ? Their experience in blockchain?

Hello Eatit!

You can find all info in the LUXpaper. The have well experienced team. https://helex.world/Luxpaper.pdf
juarezweiss (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 10:08:30 AM

Hello Helex team! Do you plan to go live on youtube someday?

Hey Neurocrypt,

That's something we could do Smiley As we approach the ICO date, we will change our marketing strategy for something more aggresive.
Keep an eye!
Arrrvin

Activity: 1148
Merit: 47

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:24:10 AM

Amazing Review of Helex ✨🎉🌎

batagor225

Activity: 271
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 06:51:19 PM

whether the bounty campaign is over? Huh because I see in the spreadsheet less clear, if it still does not end please put in the spreadsheet until the last week so we will be easy to check it, now I am confused whether I should continue my work or not.

tank you

■ KuBitX ■   Download Our Whitepaper             | Instagram | Linkedin | Twitter ▄▄▄ 
██████ Cryptocurrency Exchange & Trading Platform  ██████
 focused on:  knowledge | security | accessibility | excellence | ethics
juarezweiss (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 05:05:04 PM

whether the bounty campaign is over? Huh because I see in the spreadsheet less clear, if it still does not end please put in the spreadsheet until the last week so we will be easy to check it, now I am confused whether I should continue my work or not.

tank you

Hello batagor,

Please ask bounty questions on the bounty thread Smiley
But yes, the bounty campaign is still ongoing.
We have thousands of participants to check every week, so give us a break  Grin
menruou

Activity: 148

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:43:43 AM

Korea's exchange is likely to be good if the elite is listed
It is more open than Upbit or Bithumb and Koreans are mad at trading because they know IT well.
And Many Twitch streamers which  play PUBG, LoL, Overwatch, Minecraft and so on are in Korea. They will understand Elite well!
Neurocrypt

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:21:26 PM

Korea's exchange is likely to be good if the elite is listed
It is more open than Upbit or Bithumb and Koreans are mad at trading because they know IT well.
And Many Twitch streamers which  play PUBG, LoL, Overwatch, Minecraft and so on are in Korea. They will understand Elite well!

A lot of people want Bitcoin to fail… ...and unfortunately for them, thousands of newly-minted
“crypto-millionaires” can’t be shut down so easily.  In fact, historical patterns show Bitcoin pushing toward
unprecedented heights - possibly as high as $50,000.
awas

Merit: 250

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:55:31 PM

The tokens can be used for a multitude of different reasons. They are not just regular tokens for buying a cup of coffee at your local shop. Instead the tokens are designed to be used for major purchases. And from the looks of it, extremely high-end ones that are luxurious, expensive and often exclusive or rare. Smiley Roll Eyes
awas

Merit: 250

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:59:07 PM

I, too, was surprised, I think that many people just underestimate it. This is not very good, it is necessary that as many people as possible learn about this project
Mverk

Activity: 3

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 05:28:09 PM

The tokens can be used for a multitude of different reasons. They are not just regular tokens for buying a cup of coffee at your local shop. Instead the tokens are designed to be used for major purchases. And from the looks of it, extremely high-end ones that are luxurious, expensive and often exclusive or rare. Smiley Roll Eyes

Hi Awas,
That is absolutely correct, the Helex token can be used in purchasing real estate, private islands, luxury cars and a payment method for a whole lot  luxury services.
riabcape

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:16:29 PM

I, too, was surprised, I think that many people just underestimate it. This is not very good, it is necessary that as many people as possible learn about this project

Yes I think the main reason people underestimate the project is because we don't embrace speculation. We are company that provide services, we are here to colaborate with economy making. Helex token is not for Holders or people who want to get rich in a few years for storing HLX. We are aimed at people that want to have the power of turning their crypto into real life assets. Like you said, not just for coffe. We are here for the big purchases, the ones that today can't be done easy with crypto. Thank you for your support.
ethmylovee

Activity: 75

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:02:32 AM

I see this is a very potential project, I will join the bounty
Mverk

Activity: 3

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 12:34:35 PM

Okay sure, we will. Thank you