Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:16:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 178 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest in Ethereum  (Read 41677 times)
Urbanbypas

Activity: 171
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:51:03 PM

Ethereum looks good today, but the problem is that its cost depends on the price of bitcoin. And bitcoin now looks very weak. At any time, this coin may begin to fall and then the criptomarket and the etherium, including collapses. So I would not buy ether now.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dmitpetrov

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:52:48 PM

I think now is a good time to invest in Ethereum. It will grow and will cost more than 5k$ before the end of 2018.
CryptoJoop

Activity: 322
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 01:54:38 PM

With Ethereum implementing a PoW/PoS hybrid in the near future, I believe that the coin will increase in popularity. The very fact that we can create passive income from HODLing this coin makes me interested to invest in it. Also, the amount of new ICO's on the Ethereum blockchain continues to grow exponentially.

●●⚫  CRYPTONITY  ▐|  The Crypto Community Exchange ▐|
Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018 ▐|● https://tokensale.cryptonity.io
e@symode

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:55:50 PM

The Ethereum project today has a global recognition, so I think that investing in similar projects will only improve your portfolio, because proven projects definitely have to improve the overall atmosphere of your deposit.
stunedi

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:08:41 PM

Now it is the main currency which I hold and I am very pleased with it.I hope that this will help me in the future and Ethereum will be worth more than bitcoin at the best of times
Olaniyiola

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:12:19 PM

Before you can invest, it is good to invest when you know the price is going again down so as to gain more profit when the price comes but Ethereum is very good to invest on because is one of the best coin ever.
Olgdanil

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:25:57 PM

Ethereum was and will be the basis of crypto-currency, thanks to which a great number of projects with altcoins have appeared. Therefore, in any case, it will exist and grow in price. Of course, he will not increase your capital tens of times in a few months, but with a competent entry point you can earn.
carcas

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:27:57 PM

For this year ETH has been greatly reduced due to many crypto issues. but very good buy now at very cheap eth price and take advantage in next year.
pinang

Activity: 15

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:34:18 PM

good question gan. I think investing in that manaput can at any time, depending on what we will invest, including Ethereum investment, ICO and bitcoin it can at any time.
Salesman4coinZ

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:36:18 PM

I thin iny my and in many other peoples opinion, ethereum is one of the best altcoins out there. It was the first altcoin witht he smart contract plattform, which is actually used by a lot of projects. SO for me ethereum has the most potential, and i think its always a good idea to invest in ethereum. Everybody should hold some ethereum!
owengtam09

Activity: 1330
Merit: 248

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:40:27 PM

Hello.

do you think it's a good time to invest in Ethereum?
Yes, at this point Ethereum has a good price to invest because it decreases its price just like what happens into bitcoin, so now some investors Take this for granted because they know that they can get profited in the future. Just like what happen last year, we experience that bitcoin go down but recover and make NEW ATH's last year so maybe some investors thinking that it will happen again that way.
sshirisha

Activity: 53

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 02:44:17 PM

Yes ethereum is one of the good coin to invest... But it has slow growth and it safest altcoin
jerowacik
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:12:18 PM

ETH is a working platform with lots of application on it, but there are lots of platforms with simular target and the more the platform is used - the higher would be the price.
xyj790204

Activity: 334

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:18:44 PM

Ethereum is good for long term investment but it is still undervalued.  you can earn profits by holding it. It will take over bitcoin for my own opinion, because there are many people now using ethereum than bitcoin.
Rinaldi11

Activity: 101

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:22:19 PM

Ethereum was developed with Smart Contracts and computation in mind, making it a more powerful and versatile platform than Bitcoin for performing more than financial transactions. Some analysts predict that Ether could eventually rival Bitcoin, in both volumes of usage and versatility as a platform for computation and cyber security. Read more on What Is Ethereum and How to Make Money With Ethereum?. If you are wondering the legitimacy and the future of Ethereum, an organization called the Enterprise Ethereum Alliance (EEA) was recently set up to connect large companies such as JPMorgan, Microsoft, and Intel to technology vendors in order to work on projects using the blockchain. Given Ethereum’s maturity and multi-purpose design, it is the most promising solution for enterprise Blockchain adoption.
valentine401

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:26:10 PM

Hello.

Ethereum today is really profitable because of the different people who are interested on investing in altcoins so we can also expect that ethereum do really have the potential to grow in the market on the future.
tyoA7X

Activity: 1246
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:28:52 PM

Hello.

yes I think it is not too late to invest in Ethereum. because the price is still affordable and not too high. I am sure if you invest in Ethereum the benefits you get will be more. because Ethereum has a good future. and suitable for long-term investment.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄     
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
.JOIN NOW.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
cashberycoin.com

Activity: 80

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:34:31 PM

invest in Ethereum is very good , in my opinion.
I read article somewhere, that ETH will be cryptocurrency of year
Genkotsu

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:37:33 PM

Ethereum was developed with Smart Contracts and computation in mind, making it a more powerful and versatile platform than Bitcoin for performing more than financial transactions. Some analysts predict that Ether could eventually rival Bitcoin, in both volumes of usage and versatility as a platform for computation and cyber security. Read more on What Is Ethereum and How to Make Money With Ethereum?. If you are wondering the legitimacy and the future of Ethereum, an organization called the Enterprise Ethereum Alliance (EEA) was recently set up to connect large companies such as JPMorgan, Microsoft, and Intel to technology vendors in order to work on projects using the blockchain. Given Ethereum’s maturity and multi-purpose design, it is the most promising solution for enterprise Blockchain adoption.

the fundamental like you explain above is powering Ethereum can to the moon in future and make Ethereum stronger with support their community and company using Ethereum platform, that's why investing your money in ethereum is a great idea for now

ruffles2016

Activity: 475
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:40:01 PM

Sadly its not perfect time to invest in Ethereum. It was lot better to invest in ethereum around march. But I must say that ethereum is one of the greatest coins and anytime is good time to invest in ethereum at bear markets.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 178 »
  Print  

Jump to: