Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 09:13:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which crypto news sites do you read ?  (Read 431 times)
michellee

Activity: 2800
Merit: 842

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 11:47:57 AM

You can search in the search engine, and I am sure you will find a lot of good crypto news that will give you good information. This forum is the best crypto news, and you can read all information related to the cryptocurrency worlds and sometimes, you will not find any other news than in here. But yes, you need to search for the other news from the other website so you can compare the news and you can get more information.

yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 06:25:52 PM

From the mass media I follow coindesk and cointelegraph.
But I think that the important and vital information can't be found there. It is in niche forums like this one, blogs on medium, reddit discussions and telegram groups. This is in case you want to be the first one that gets the information.
Yes same here I also follow coindesk and cryptonews.com. CNBC can also update you about the latest arrival and occurrence in the crypto world. So there are plenty of sources out there that could provide you important things about the crypto you need to know. I am also a fan of the market forces and they can pre-update you about what’s going to happen.
harsi123

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 07:25:21 PM

There is plenty of news on this forum to develop in this area, especially when you communicate with experienced people who have already gone through a lot and learned about cryptocurrency that were at the origins and at the beginning of the development of cryptocurrency.
inge

Activity: 298
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 07:28:46 PM

I read news that is published here on this forum and also new information about new coins or popular coins is not always the same sites then would have a sense to list them
EL-NIDO

Activity: 629
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 07:34:24 PM

The really best crypto news site is this bitcointalk forum. Here you can read any new informations about cryptocurrencies. And the best thing is that you can discuss every topic with other members.
abs350

Activity: 481
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2019, 07:40:39 PM

I read Everything because I want to develop in the world of cryptocurrency to know about cryptocurrency, Google helps me in this and this forum which paints all the problems and explains how to deal with them.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
ILScoin

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 08:35:53 PM

Mostly I do check in here for lots of crypto information it's much more easier to get here because there are always latest  topics,  you can on your subscription for bitcointalk so that you get notifications,  that's how I do everytime
stfN2128

Activity: 882
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 08:57:08 PM

checking news from cryptopanic from time to time, but my most news i get from several twitter accounts. watching some youtube channels related to cryptocurrency, this is really enough for me. i don't really care about receiving some breaking news a few hours later... Smiley
dipeco
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 08:57:52 PM

I am reading the news at Coinmarketcap and trying to google the info that I need. I always have 3-5 telegram channels with the most great news, but I am not using any website, because I think that telegram is much more useful.
pixie85

Activity: 2170
Merit: 528

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 09:43:38 PM

When I really have to I read bitcointalk press section and the best articles are usually there. It's the best source of news because it goes through all sources and allows us to comment.

I found that people who analyse news and comment on them are much better than the articles themselves and there's a lot of good commentators on youtube. I usually only watch them and don't read articles.
mega

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 10:48:19 PM

I mostly spend time on Bitcointalk forum and beside visit Reddit,and Medium to get more latest updates about crypto world.Being crypto lover and trader get in to know about more about crypto.
I

Got my account back! It was hacked. Sorry about it :|
miropp

Activity: 810
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 10:56:50 PM

For me, the best source of all relevant news and information, except for this forum, no. I come here every day and get all the latest news, talk to other people. Here you can find any information.

arnoldrimmer

Activity: 358

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 10:57:54 PM

You are very funny dude, you are in the best of best where you can receive crypto related news. To me if it's only Telegram and Bitcointalk.org that I go to for any crypto news

► HackenAI ◄  ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦  ► HackenAI ◄
───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───
Facebook◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
Jrfranco

Activity: 786

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2019, 11:31:40 PM

I use Google Newsstand for my general news as well as for Crypto news.
Yes you can use Bitcointalk because everything ends up here anyway but
it doesnt provide alerts.

I would suggest to check and verify all news articles before acting on them,
because we have seen this year already many false reports.

For me the most realiable is cointelegraph, this is only my opinion because i am their avid.follower an i read every details of their report, second is this forum, all information of crypto can be found here and.members can have exchange of ideas which is a good thing for a forum.
Rajbir1994

Activity: 246

For success work hard!

View Profile
September 14, 2019, 11:45:34 AM

Search engine would be your best friend. If you search there you will get a big list of website which offer such kind of service (crypto news). I usually follow this one in order to get the latest news updates https://all-stocks.net/ You will get lots of different coins updates from one place like- ethereum, ripple, bitcoin, litecoin,  ripple and many more.

U

Activity: 503
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 14, 2019, 12:40:37 PM

BITCOINTALK  COINDESK COINTELEGRAPH BITCOINMANAGER

Bitcoin Ethereum TERA
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: