Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:30:20 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Noxbox - world of services in a single click  (Read 1002 times)
KAKAmi

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:43:30 AM

Hi is there a separate airdrop/bounty thread for this or can one ask questions about it here ?

Thank you for your comment! Description updated. Please take a part in our Airdrop party!

https://twitter.com/noxboxio/status/966315368347189253
I've read the instructions to invite new members. Is there an upper limit? How many NoxBox can we get?
Prsconstruction

Activity: 71

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:21:19 AM

Nice concept
Big project
CryptoC7

Activity: 44

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:10:58 PM

Hey guys, I have filled the form but how will you deliver the airdrop? no space for wallet address
saidur3419

Activity: 51

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 07:11:15 PM

How to trade Noxbox Token any exchange for it.i am new with waves platform.
MarkGolberg

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:16:44 PM

Users can use Bitcoin in addition to NoxBox tokens, do you plan to add other currencies in the future?
CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:58:36 PM

the challenge here is that it is in waves platform where trading in DEX is not that active as like in etherdelta. so the team needs to work harder to make this project successful.

You are right. Ethereum is much more popular, but Waves uses POS already and is working on smart contracts implementetion. I believe they will be as useful as Ethereum soon.

okay, let's see how far this project will achieve. waves platform is really not that good for traders. very little movement that's why most of the waves tokens created before were already shelved. though one advantage of this is the easy creation of asset on their platform.
Noxbox (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 45

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 08:28:52 AM

NoxBox Airdrop System is awesome. I just liked it, hope this project going to one of the best project. Their Name and logo just awesome. Smiley
Thank you for your warm words! We are doing our best to implement it fast.
Noxbox (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 08:31:59 AM

Hi is there a separate airdrop/bounty thread for this or can one ask questions about it here ?

Thank you for your comment! Description updated. Please take a part in our Airdrop party!

https://twitter.com/noxboxio/status/966315368347189253
I've read the instructions to invite new members. Is there an upper limit? How many NoxBox can we get?

We are distributing 500 000 Noxbox tokens. There is no upper limit for a single man. We reward you with 25 Noxbox per each referral. We also reward our top referrals in the end of airdrop.
Noxbox (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 08:36:27 AM

Nice concept
Big project

Thank you very much. Project is quite small for now, but we are doing our best to make it great.
Noxbox (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 08:39:16 AM

Hey guys, I have filled the form but how will you deliver the airdrop? no space for wallet address
Hi! Actually Waves already provided wallet for each account in Telegram. You can check your balance with command /bal in our Telegram group https://t.me/noxboxico
Noxbox (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 08:44:53 AM

Users can use Bitcoin in addition to NoxBox tokens, do you plan to add other currencies in the future?

Not at this year, but we are going to add Ethereum payments as soon as POS will be implemented and transaction fee become cheap enough for Ethereum smart contracts usage
Noxbox (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 08:52:25 AM

Reserve translation Vietnamese if Dev need PM me, please! I love it – This interesting project with the best trust team and great idea. Joined and hope success! Good luck Dev!
Thank you for your warm words! Could you please contact me in Telegram https://t.me/Lipnevich?
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:53:24 AM

Not at this year, but we are going to add Ethereum payments as soon as POS will be implemented and transaction fee become cheap enough for Ethereum smart contracts usage

Good move. As ethereum platform is more popular nowadays. A lot of people are dealing now with eth tokens. Even if you're giving away so much, people will not patronize because of the trading in waves.
Noxbox (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 08:57:11 AM

the challenge here is that it is in waves platform where trading in DEX is not that active as like in etherdelta. so the team needs to work harder to make this project successful.

You are right. Ethereum is much more popular, but Waves uses POS already and is working on smart contracts implementetion. I believe they will be as useful as Ethereum soon.

okay, let's see how far this project will achieve. waves platform is really not that good for traders. very little movement that's why most of the waves tokens created before were already shelved. though one advantage of this is the easy creation of asset on their platform.

Waves also create wallet for each Telegram account. So you can send money to other person with simple
/tip @otherUser 100 Noxbox
command
You can join our Telegram https://t.me/noxboxico and check it here.
MarkGolberg

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:18:08 PM

What does your team do now ?
icool

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:45:21 PM

I have another question: will I be able to benefit from being both the investor and one of the service providers in the app?
Noxbox (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 06:54:39 PM

What does your team do now ?

We decide to post such information on our noxbox.io site since it is really often question. Right now we are
1) Listings in exchanges Yobit, EXMO, Binance, HitBTC, LiveCoin, Poloniex, Bittrex, Bitstamp were requested and are being processed now
2) To increase availability of NBX token we are working on it integration with crypto ATMs
3) Negotiations are under way to jointly develop applications with IBA and EPAM

We focused on ICO now and will continue working on Project in March.
Noxbox (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 07:02:09 PM

I have another question: will I be able to benefit from being both the investor and one of the service providers in the app?

We are going to continuously rewarding our investors. But there is no clear strategy for investors as performers. Reward that depend on investment size is under discussion now
MarkGolberg

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:45:32 AM

which phase of the roadmap are you?
Noxbox (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 09:23:40 AM

which phase of the roadmap are you?

Noxbox team is focused on ICO right now, next month we will return back to our duties on projects implementation.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: