Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 09:57:17 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Noxbox - world of services in a single click  (Read 1002 times)
MarkGolberg

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:24:26 PM

Investors privileges ?
Edgar9

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:28:39 PM

What is your algo? Is not WAVES
Xalia

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:28:46 PM

I am very confident that your project will succeed because I see in the announcement of the project is very promising and I will see the progress before I enroll myself in bounty twitter from this project                              
KatyaDurst

Activity: 36

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:40:34 PM

The project looks like crypto-powered YouDo. Is that a correct description?
devilzero

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:49:29 PM

Are businesses in Noxbox certified reliable? I believe that this industry has potential. People nowadays prefer to complete various life needs through mobile phones.

Tiffanya

Activity: 249

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:20:44 PM

I compiled from the source code to the kubuntu 14.04. Works perfectly.
Noxbox (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 45

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 06:35:38 AM

What is your algo? Is not WAVES

Right now we use cloud functions for clear and safe Bitcoin transactions. We are going to use Waves smart contracts (it will be added in April 2018) after ICO. you can check our algo in our Firebase functions from git repo https://github.com/Lipnevich/noxbox/tree/master/functions/functions
Noxbox (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 06:36:58 AM

Investors privileges ?

there are three main investors privileges now:

• The company profit will be distributed among token holders once a quarter
  • Token holders providing services in the Noxbox application will receive an additional bonus for the service provided
  • Token holders receiving services in the Noxbox application will receive a discount on the received service

Noxbox (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 06:39:27 AM

I am very confident that your project will succeed because I see in the announcement of the project is very promising and I will see the progress before I enroll myself in bounty twitter from this project                              

Thank you for warm words. What kind of progress are you expecting before enrolling?
Noxbox (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 06:56:45 AM
Last edit: March 09, 2018, 08:17:47 AM by Noxbox

Hmm.. Decentralised self-regulated all over the world available by design crypto-powered YouDo like service.

There is a list of our advantages:

• Ratings will be wrote in open blockchain - so there is no need to trust anyone, it will not be possible to change or remove ratings
  • We are working on biometric (two eyes recognition) identification, so it will be hard to recreate account for low raited user
  • Noxbox is services on demand, you will see all performers online and receive needed service in 5-15 minutes, no need to wait your request processing
  • Globality - you will be able to continue providing or receiving services in other countries with your current rating and history
Noxbox (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 07:36:37 AM

Are businesses in Noxbox certified reliable? I believe that this industry has potential. People nowadays prefer to complete various life needs through mobile phones.

Since Noxbox is global by design - there no way to relay on single certificate - almost each country and even city has own certificate type, so we are going guaranty services quality with:
  • Incoming ratings - only high rated users will be able to provide and receive services
  • Outgoing ratings - haters that dislike everyone will be lose their ratings really quick
  • Probationary period for new performers - in case of bad quality for first 10 provided services performer will earn nothing, money will be distributed among token holders in current quarter
  • Our own certificate for high rated performers will be introduced in the next year

As you can see there is a straight way for talented or self-educated performers to work in Noxbox. And only consumers of their services will certify them.
Noxbox (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 07:42:55 AM

I compiled from the source code to the kubuntu 14.04. Works perfectly.

Thank you for checking us out. Since our source is open, please feel free to create your own application to provide your service all over the world - we will give you any additional instruction for it if needed. Or join our development team - there is still a lot of work for UI improvements (Android), waves wallet implementation (NodeJs) and functions logic (NodeJs)
Treasurer

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:09:40 AM

Services like haircuts or massage people like to receive from the same master. If a master comes to my house, which I like, I will agree with him directly, without intermediary in the form of a platform. I think so...
wndrbr3d

Activity: 914
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:21:00 AM

Video looks impressive, if you want to get more populary for project, you should list it on ICOBench and ICODrops resources. Most of serious investors choose projects just from these authority web-sites.
Noxbox (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 08:51:36 AM

Services like haircuts or massage people like to receive from the same master. If a master comes to my house, which I like, I will agree with him directly, without intermediary in the form of a platform. I think so...

You are free to do it! Noxbox will never fine users for personal agreements, our main goal to save our users time, guaranty payments and high quality of services.

We will introduce favourites list soon where you can store your favourite performer and Noxbox will try to connect you with them first.

We are really confident that there is no lack of clients who are travelling and are not able to take their favourite hairdresser or masseur with them.

In the same way we are sure that it is more convenient for performer to go work any time he want in a single click instead of waiting for clients in salon or make personal agreement for each client and create and support detailed schedule by himself.
Noxbox (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 08:59:32 AM

Video looks impressive, if you want to get more populary for project, you should list it on ICOBench and ICODrops resources. Most of serious investors choose projects just from these authority web-sites.

Thank you for your advice my friend!
You can find us on many various listings

We already applied to ICODrops and waiting for confirmation.
KatyaDurst

Activity: 36

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:52:20 AM

Hmm.. Decentralised self-regulated all over the world available by design crypto-powered YouDo like service.

• Ratings will be wrote in open blockchain - so there is no need to trust anyone, it will not be possible to change or remove ratings
  • We are working on biometric (two eyes recognition) identification, so it will be hard to recreate account for low raited user
  • Noxbox is services on demand, you will see all performers online and receive needed service in 5-15 minutes, no need to wait your request processing
  • Globality - you will be able to continue providing or receiving services in other countries with your current rating and history

Sounds cool! Though, on the video all performers wear uniform. So are they planned to be Noxbox employees or the business model is closer to P2P?
Noxbox (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 12:08:54 PM

Sounds cool! Though, on the video all performers wear uniform. So are they planned to be Noxbox employees or the business model is closer to P2P?

We are going to provide caps, t-shirts and badges with our logos to best performers. But business model will be closer to P2P - our final goal to create decentralised self regulated platform independent on us.
penoze
Legendary

Activity: 1235
Merit: 1003

https://minepi.com/cryptomeneer

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:00:55 PM

Watching this project now.

If I understand well you selling tokens so that you and youre team can develop an app.
If the app is successful their will be a reward for the investors.
How do you earn btc in the app for rewarding investors?

Noxbox (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 01:42:49 PM

Watching this project now.

If I understand well you selling tokens so that you and youre team can develop an app.
If the app is successful their will be a reward for the investors.
How do you earn btc in the app for rewarding investors?

Noxbox will get fee from each service provided. That is how we will earn BTC. Quarter profit will be transferred to Waves wallet as Waves BTC currency. Waves BTC will be distributed among Noxbox token holders each quarter.

In the same way we will distribute earned Noxbox tokens
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: