Bitcoin Forum
July 29, 2024, 06:35:00 AM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hello Guys!!  (Read 466 times)
Mondy (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2013, 10:59:23 AM

hi guys im mondy,
i just started getting into bit coins around a month ago. Everyday i am learning new things which is great. Eventually i might like to get in to mining. Any help on which miners? I hear the butterfly labs are good. Any other tips are appreciated. Smiley So far i have made very small amounts of bitcoins and want to earn alot more!! I think the possibilities are endless...

marcotheminer
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
September 19, 2013, 11:00:57 AM

Hey mondy! Great to have you here! Have fun and enjoy the forums! Once you make enough posts you'll be able to post in the general discussions!
Any questions just message me! Smiley
oyeTorry

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2013, 11:03:56 AM

hi guys im mondy,
i just started getting into bit coins around a month ago. Everyday i am learning new things which is great. Eventually i might like to get in to mining. Any help on which miners? I hear the butterfly labs are good. Any other tips are appreciated. Smiley So far i have made very small amounts of bitcoins and want to earn alot more!! I think the possibilities are endless...

Welcome, where you heard butterfly labs are good?  Smiley

Butterfly labs are good if you have the unit already, but if you ordered recently, you are in trouble...

dragonkid

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 19, 2013, 11:08:57 AM

hi guys im mondy,

Do not buy from Butterfly Lab, they take your money and will not deliver your products until 12 months later.

Go for ASICMiner Blade instead.

marcotheminer
Legendary

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
September 19, 2013, 11:09:42 AM

hi guys im mondy,

Butterfly labs are good if you have the unit already, but if you ordered recently, you are in trouble...

Ive heard this aswell! Whats up with them?
marcotheminer
Legendary

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
September 19, 2013, 11:15:26 AM

Oh and by the way mondy if you want to become a JR Member faster, write a few non spammy posts in this section, the newbie section.
Have fun!
Mondy (OP)

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 19, 2013, 11:17:54 AM

hi guys im mondy,

well some of the other asics are available on ebay now

marcotheminer
Legendary

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
September 19, 2013, 11:19:57 AM

hi guys im mondy,

well some of the other asics are available on ebay now

Thats your best bet im guessing, buying a working miner on ebay, make sure it works!
Grandsmall

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 19, 2013, 12:43:38 PM

hi guys im mondy,
[badjoke]Well, when I read this sentence, I felt as if I had butterflies in my stomach. *ba dum tiss*[/badjoke]
cbhelp

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 19, 2013, 12:49:34 PM

At this point if you are not mining yet, probably not a good idea?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: