Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 10:56:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTT] Custom Bitcoin Zippo for Jalapeno  (Read 3061 times)
optimator (OP)

Activity: 351
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2013, 03:06:37 PM

I’d like to trade a Zippo lighter with original bitcoin mining artwork for 1 Butterfly Labs Jalapeno.

Here's a picture of the actual lighter:

I commissioned the artwork from Daniel Teran. His artwork is incredible and vivid and it can be seen on his web site – www.danielteran.com.

Even if you aren’t interested in the trade and you like his artwork - give him a shout out.

I have several of these lighters and can order more if there is any demand. I thought this might be something fun to do and it will leave you with something tangible, and cool, after the great difficulty increase.

Cheers!

Magazine

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2013, 11:44:39 PM

You should for sure get more of these and sell them.
mobile

Activity: 400

the sun is shining, but the ice is still slippery

View Profile
October 18, 2013, 02:29:06 AM

Nice.I am sure these would sell. Snazzy....

1MoBi1eNbqh8QMuvtZjYzQGV8NEckJJYcT rep|GnuPG <3 CLAM <3
optimator (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2013, 03:05:36 AM

Thanks! They turned out really well. Zippo does an outstanding job on the printing. I don't know what it's called, but the printing is raised a bit and has a really nice feel.

My original idea was to create a series of these and trade them for mining equipment as the difficulty increases. More for fun than anything else.

DobZombie

Activity: 896
Merit: 532

Former curator of The Bitcoin Museum

View Profile
October 18, 2013, 11:17:26 AM

Thanks! They turned out really well. Zippo does an outstanding job on the printing. I don't know what it's called, but the printing is raised a bit and has a really nice feel.

My original idea was to create a series of these and trade them for mining equipment as the difficulty increases. More for fun than anything else.

I would definitely like to get one of these off you.  Would you be willing to ship, sell?

Tip Me if believe BTC1 will hit $1 Million by 2030
1DobZomBiE2gngvy6zDFKY5b76yvDbqRra
optimator (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2013, 01:33:02 PM

I would definitely like to get one of these off you.  Would you be willing to ship, sell?

Sure. The custom printing and low qty make these a bit more expensive than the zippos you find at truck stops  Grin

I'll sell and ship it for .38 btc

Cheers!

bobsag3

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

Owner, Minersource.net

View Profile
October 18, 2013, 04:58:01 PM
Last edit: October 18, 2013, 09:01:45 PM by bobsag3

I would definitely like to get one of these off you.  Would you be willing to ship, sell?

Sure. The custom printing and low qty make these a bit more expensive than the zippos you find at truck stops  Grin

Cheers!
Ill take one at that price. Totally worth it

Edit: Ordered one. Cant wait!
Micon
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1014

FPV Drone Pilot

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2013, 10:57:32 PM

Sure. The custom printing and low qty make these a bit more expensive than the zippos you find at truck stops  Grin

Cheers!

I too would like one of these fine devices.  PM sent.

I'm flying FPV race drones these days. Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/MiconFPV
DobZombie

Activity: 896
Merit: 532

Former curator of The Bitcoin Museum

View Profile
October 20, 2013, 03:11:04 PM

I'm in!

As soon as I see one of these shipped I want to buy one of these for the Museum!

Please PM once they do Smiley

Tip Me if believe BTC1 will hit $1 Million by 2030
1DobZomBiE2gngvy6zDFKY5b76yvDbqRra
bobsag3

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

Owner, Minersource.net

View Profile
October 20, 2013, 03:49:34 PM

I'm in!

As soon as I see one of these shipped I want to buy one of these for the Museum!

I paid & hes shipping me one one monday, and Ive done business with this fine gentleman before so I am not worried.
optimator (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2013, 10:05:10 PM

I'm in!

Hey all! The handful of lighters I have all been sold. I was really hoping I could trade these for some miners, but I'm happy to sell the lighters.

I'm going to place another order for more lighters so if you're interested let me know and I'll add you to the list.

I'll probably keep the thread open for a week and then it takes about 7-10 days for me to get the lighters once I place the order. So it'll be around three weeks (or so) before you get the lighter.

Once I get the lighters I'll ask for payment and then ship them out.

Cheers!

Bitweasil

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 21, 2013, 03:20:32 PM

I'm probably in for one too. Smiley

Need high quality, rack mountable GPU clusters for OpenCL work or password auditing?  http://www.stricture-group.com/
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: