Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 10:45:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC-L.com Bitcoin Lottery site (4.5BTC)  (Read 467 times)
Prefinem (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 19, 2013, 03:59:03 PM
Last edit: September 19, 2013, 05:33:10 PM by Prefinem

So, I built a bitcoin lottery site, but I don't have the time or knowledge to market the site and get it off the ground.  The site is 90% automated for selling tickets, and keeping track of everything.  The only thing you have to do is authorize the payout.  

The reason I am selling it is for two reasons. One: I don't think I could get it running because of my lack of experience in this area (I am a developer) and two because I don't have any time to dedicate towards this.  I work full time along with 3 other current projects.

Right now the site makes revenue by taking a cut off the top of the lottery.  I initially ran a lottery when I first built the site and made around 10 dollars at the time to prove the concept.  I just haven't had the time to dedicate to the project.

The lottery is extremely simple to use.  All you have to do is send in bitcoin to the address provided to purchase tickets.  Once a winner is picked, the payment is made back to the winners bitcoin address.  Winner is selected through a verification process that uses outside information to provide randomness and variability.

The site is https://btc-l.com.  I am selling the domain, code, api information, etc.  If you need help, I can install the site on your servers in less than a day.

If you do have changes you want, I will be available to make them or answer any questions you have about the site.  If the changes are really big, we can negotiate a payment to ensure that I get to it right away and fix it.  I am looking to sell it for around 4.5 BTC.  If you are really interested, I can negotiate.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: