Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 08:11:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: HOW TO EARN FOR BEGINNERS ? NEWBIE HERE  (Read 586 times)
Cita1

Activity: 153
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:34:41 AM

Hi newbie here. I just want to getting started . May I ask for some assistance? HOW TO EARN FOR NEWBIES  Hoping for good 2018 for me .
Thats All Thank you!

To have to learn first before you can earn. Don't rush.
taeewo

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:02:25 AM

Hi newbie here. I just want to getting started . May I ask for some assistance? HOW TO EARN FOR NEWBIES  Hoping for good 2018 for me .
Thats All Thank you!

If you dont have money to invest, try to focus on promissing bounty like medichain as it doesn't cost you anything, its just your time to promote the great project... Choose potential and good bounty that cant be dumped by developer which is something like medichain..
Irene80

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:40:18 AM

For newbies, it is advised that whenever you are ready to just invest in bitcoin and wait for the long-term growth. Also, learning about mining strategies (altcoins are much easier to mine these days) and turning them into bitcoin if the exchange prices are profitable. Otherwise, the best strategy is buy and hold until the price significantly grows up. I bound to this advise Smiley
paulmaritz

Activity: 672
Merit: 274

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:51:09 AM

Thats All Thank you!

Education is key. Educate yourself pertaining to this space for a more enriching experience. E.g. learn how to get involved in ICOs in a safe manner, learn how to spot scam sites and scammers, learn how to spot first movers in trillion dollar markets, etc. There are plenty of bitcoin and crypto guides available to help you in this journey.
Deolito

Activity: 49

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:15:13 PM

im a newbie also we need read more about bitcoin or how it works. we need to find the door of succes.
Cryptoprimes

Activity: 218
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 02:23:58 PM

You can make a /Sfy36b]precise prediction for BTC price, and earn 100$
Ok I will check my fortune

★★★★★★★★  Cryptocurrency Knowledge Hub ★★★★★★★★
CryptoDetail.com
Learn Blockchain Programming, Mining, Trading
primecrypto

Activity: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:44:09 PM

for newbies u can only eran thru bounty campaign, airdrop distribution.
you can also check marketplace to see what services you can offer
VincePe

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:58:07 PM

Watch for airdrop and prey
KhegayVladislav

Activity: 33

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:21:48 PM

Thats All Thank you!

What do you want to earn? Bitcoin? Ethereum? Or isnt it important what cryptocurrency?
HabBear

Activity: 1106
Merit: 637

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 08:47:01 PM

Thats All Thank you!

Ah, joms123, welcome to this forum!

A lot of newbies confuse how Bitcoin works, I fear you may fall into this category.

Bitcoin is money! So you can earn bitcoin by doing whatever it is you do to earn money. You can do ANYTHING to earn bitcoin! Earning bitcoin merely requires you to ask to be paid (by your employer or customers) in bitcoin OR use whatever currency you are paid in to buy bitcoin.

I believe your question is actually: How do I earn more money. To do that you need to evaluate what job you can do to earn the highest rate per hour, day, week, or month. Then do that job better than others that do that job, for more hours in a day, or for more people.

The best part...if you have a job today you've already started!
JaredStein

Activity: 379
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:05:50 PM

You can earn by doing you normal job.

You can then buy bitcoin by money you get from normal job. Earning bitcoin is not easy. You can also try doing airdrops and bounties. You can also freelance for bitcoin.
zeillike01

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:20:51 PM

The best way to earn without investing  i think is to rank up and become a bounty hunter. Smiley
arcadian

Activity: 30

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:58:09 AM

Safe & no $ investment way is to rank up in this forum and participate in signature camps. The higher the rank the greater your earnings, the minimum required rank is usually Jr. Member. You need to be selective of the campaigns though since a lot of them aout there can be scams. However as a newbie you can still participate in social media campaigns. On how to chose bounties as a newbie please check this out https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2941946.0
roman.frolov

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:17:08 PM

go to work as a taxi driver
LordShanken

Activity: 1112
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:34:02 PM

Thats All Thank you!

If you are newbie you need to read this forum for some time and  try to learn something cause without any knowledge it will be hard making anything in crypto.
boyknightvn

Activity: 225

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:22:13 PM

Getting a knowlegde about bitcoin and altcoin. When you have them i think the best way to earn that is attemp bounty or airdrop.
Good luck to you and earn more Smiley
tutchpa

Activity: 196
Merit: 102

CV proof..best project 2018

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:36:14 PM

as a newbie I know you don't have enough capital to invest.that is the most common problem faced by all newbies.but don't be scared you can earn without spending.but if you have some money with you this is the best time to buy some bitcoins or etheriums as your basic investment.because t this moment all cryptocurrency markets have undervalued.i don't think you won't have a chance to buy them at this price in future. how can earn without spending? it's simple and easy. what you want
1.good /high ranked bitcointalk account
2.facebook account with maximum no of friends
3.twitter account with maximum number of followers

if you equipped with those you can participate in bounty campaigns and airdrops.you have to complete some easy steps which related to promoting individual projects and you will be rewarded with tokens.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CVProof.com - SECURING JOB'S CREDENTIALS   ◆   [Join ICO Now]   ◆   Whitepaper / ANN Thread   ◆   TFSTL
boyknightvn

Activity: 225

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:40:26 PM

as a newbie I know you don't have enough capital to invest.that is the most common problem faced by all newbies.but don't be scared you can earn without spending.but if you have some money with you this is the best time to buy some bitcoins or etheriums as your basic investment.because t this moment all cryptocurrency markets have undervalued.i don't think you won't have a chance to buy them at this price in future. how can earn without spending? it's simple and easy. what you want
1.good /high ranked bitcointalk account
2.facebook account with maximum no of friends
3.twitter account with maximum number of followers

if you equipped with those you can participate in bounty campaigns and airdrops.you have to complete some easy steps which related to promoting individual projects and you will be rewarded with tokens.
Yes, but can you tell us how to find a good project or a good coin to make a bounty. Is it difficult ?
Rrtt

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:56:15 PM

Thats All Thank you!

Well, if you are here for earning i think you should not focus it first. Try to read first and understand how things are going in here. This forum is intended for us to learn more about crypto and earning something will come as you get to know the mechanics on how to do it.
lvt88

Activity: 47

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:28:41 AM

Thats All Thank you!

What did you want to earn? Knowledge or money? If it is knowledge, yes it is right [lace for you to want, more correctly to learn knowledge. If it is money, you should leave the forum. With merit system which activated about one month ago, there is no chance to get money for users like you.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: