Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:30:23 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best altcoins to day trade?  (Read 426 times)
Igromania

Activity: 320
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:27:30 PM

Can you guys recommend to me some good altcoins to day trade?

I of course not very well versed in trading but as far as I know no trader that does trade certain tokens. It all depends on the market situation.
SavageBrother

Activity: 129
Merit: 8

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:28:52 PM

I see MSP is moving a lot within a 400 sat range. Trade on your own risk though.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢          Buddy          ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Development Automation Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢ token.buddy.works ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
cryptoalfs76

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰&#9

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:32:04 PM

Actually i have three choices of altcoins that  i want to trade  and its up to you, if you follow my recomendation,this three are capp coin,stk,and pillar coin.this three coins for me having a great potential coin,that will grow in the market someday and give us a huge profit,i want to hold this coin,and sell this if the price in exchange market will going high.

bobtylen

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:37:12 PM

Buying altcoins is not advisable now.  Just take a look every alts are dropping while BTC is pumping.  But dont worry alts will start to pump again when it reached a strong support level. Search for technical analysis from tradingview
This is certainly right. Bitcoin is pretty much pumping these days. And as we all know, it is inversely proportional to altcoins. If it goes up,  alts are probably will go down for sure. Not safe to day trade guys.
Huh
altcoins follow bitcoin..
take a look at VERGE as example
yudhistira

Activity: 347

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:37:35 PM

I personally think that Tether and Cardano are quite good altcoins who are suitable for day-to-day trading. They have a large daily trading volume and constant peaks and dips.  Smiley

WebsiteWhitepaperTelegram   International Blockchain Lottery   FacebookTwitterGitHub
════════☛ FIRELOTTO ☚════════    As simple and understandable as traditional lotteries are    ══════☛ PLAY NOW ☚══════
Haunebu

Activity: 3094
Merit: 972

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:38:07 PM

I usually do not recommend day trading since I feel that HODLING is the best way to earn huge profits in the long run, but if I have to choose specific coins for day trading, I would recommend coins that exhibit regular spikes in their values like Electroneum for example. Coins that stay stable for long periods of time are not suitable for day trading for big profits in my opinion unless you are fine with small profits in the short term. Low marketcap coins are also great for day trading. You need to observe the charts carefully to figure out which coins exhibit regular spikes and choose such coins.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
alkhie01

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:46:46 PM

Review the purpose and white paper of the project,never rely your investment from other people.Thats your money and you should make sure that you are entering a safe place.
nata777

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:51:13 PM

I think that there are no special altcoins for trading, I think that it is possible to trading any altcoins which is included in the top 100 and maybe even in the top 200
nguli

Merit: 10

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:52:20 PM

the best altcoin for daily trading I think XLM and XRP for lately both coins are often up and down if you can take advantage of the situation is sure you will get a lot of profits.
Goldberg007

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:24:38 PM

According to me the best altcoin for to day trading is neo, litecoin, ethereum,rpx and waves.These altcoins has fluctuating market,but at the end its all depend on market situation.
asena

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:48:50 PM

I think you should spend some time with the price tables and try to make your decisions just own your own. In these times, there are many coins which are giving good buying chances. In my opinion, you should make your choices according to thinking about the old prices. Good luck!
xarly1

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:53:06 PM

Soon prices for altcoins fall even lower, then you can buy coins from the top 50 and make a quick profit . But approach it competently, look for entry points
GFE

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:55:05 PM

Usually I use coins with big volumes. These coins are more predictable for trading. Also it is rather easy to track its news (via twitter for example)

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
mercer007

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:59:43 PM

Best alt coin to day trade is datum as it price fluctuates a lot and can make some profit in short time.
kipozer

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:03:00 PM

It all depends on what and how you want to sell or buy. I think that a certain coin does not exist. Now there are a lot of coins in the market and as a rule such a serious growth is shown by coins that only came out after the ICO process
Beforemember

Activity: 151
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:08:28 PM

I'm recomended new coin listing for day trade, because after new coin get listed on exhange can have big volume. And BTC for day trade is good choise

CRYPTOV8 ◄◄◄◄ Bringing banking to blockchain►►►► (https://www.cryptov8.com/)
Hank3

Activity: 458
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:09:03 PM

For day trading I'm choosing Litecoinat first and some other TOP Altcoins such as ETH, NEO, DASH, ETC, NEM, ADA.
I prefer to trade in these coins because they are not pumping so high and dumping so low.
Also I keep this coins for long term.
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 04:24:18 PM

It is really hard to predict how altcoins will be developed in a near future. We see how some of coins have started its rise yet. But it is still unclear if it will long term, steady tendency. We must wait for some time more.
sallydavisy

Activity: 107

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 04:29:07 PM

Best altcoins for daytrading are altcoins about which you have information to made right decisions. Altcoin price must be predictable as possible.
bunyisa

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:24:05 AM

http://dev.wi.th/ico

I choose this choice.  Grin Very good choice.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: