Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:51:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-SALE][ICO] MillionCoin - Comprehensive transaction system  (Read 9225 times)
MarcelWCrypto (OP)

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 03:10:38 PM
Last edit: February 22, 2018, 10:15:29 AM by MarcelWCrypto

Pre-Sale Token
Start: 18.02.2018 at 00:00

What is ICO MillionCoin token?

We have started a unique token based on the Ethereum blockchain. Thanks to the funds obtained we are planning to initiate a system of comprehensive services that will gather in one place innovative and, until this moment, unused areas of the cryptocurrencies’ market in order to enable their use in everyday life.

For the first time since the creation of cryptocurrencies you will have at your disposal modern transaction solutions and priceless experts’ counseling in one place. Thanks to our platform the processes with the use of cryptocurrencies will become safer, and the commissions for particular activities will become more favorable for the users.

Within a few platforms connected into one system, you will be able to:

- sell goods and services in cryptocurrencies,
- automate the trading processes,
- use the dedicated software,
- exchange cryptocurrencies,
- use legal/tax and bookkeeping/accounting counseling.

Join our ICO and receive your own MON tokens. Help us transform the future of cryptocurrencies transactions.

WEBPAGE WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM TWITTER FACEBOOK YOUTUBE

Our Products:

OneMillion Shop
One Million Shop is a place like no other on the Internet. You can buy here products and services settling the payments in cryptocurrencies. If you are a seller, you can settle your goods or services in cryptocurrencies or in a traditional way. If you are a buyer, you can pay for them without the necessity of exchanging cryptocurrencies into traditional legal tenders. Thanks to the MillionCoin token your shopping will become easier, faster and cheaper.

Release the cryptocurrencies potential with us! Buy and sell without limitations!

AT. Systems Bot

Get to know a professional tool for making automated transactions on cryptocurrencies exchanges. Get to know At.systems Bot that will help you earn more on cryptocurrencies. Our tool is characterized by simplicity of use and richness of tools as well as effectiveness and comfort that will enable you to achieve better results while trading cryptocurrencies. It is up to you to decide if you are using ready-made plans or if you personally set the key parameters in order to achieve optimal results.

Trust the technology of automation and maximize your profits!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rgsnedds

Activity: 952
Merit: 17

raskul

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 03:13:05 PM

a unique token based on the Ethereum blockchain.

Roll Eyes
Please advise us what is unique about it? My 11 year old has published a token from the ETH blockchain and I reckon it's more unique than yours.

dzkrb1966

Activity: 602
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:47:16 PM

Something I did not hear about this store. Does it look like Aliexpress? Or something like Metro? And I also wanted to understand how quickly transactions are made and what kind of payment for them.
Sheyrn

Activity: 354
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:54:15 PM

Reserving Filipino translation if needed
MarcelWCrypto (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 05:31:45 PM

At the beginning We would like to thank all those who offer their services. If there is such a need, we will definitely contact you!.
Going to questions...

Roll Eyes
Please advise us what is unique about it? My 11 year old has published a token from the ETH blockchain and I reckon it's more unique than yours.

The main reason that makes our project unique is the combination of many elements within one platform.
You can read all about our products and services at whitepaper. It is worth paying attention to the fact that OneMillion Shop and AT. System Bot are 97% completed and will be soon  available for use.

Something I did not hear about this store. Does it look like Aliexpress? Or something like Metro? And I also wanted to understand how quickly transactions are made and what kind of payment for them.

You can watch our short video showing how the platform looks like. You can find it at this link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFmwN4wHQ7o

You can buy goods in our platform by paying for them a MON tokens, ETH, BTC, LTC. Ultimately, we will implement as many currencies as possible.
SeveralQ

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:04:14 PM

Hi everyone! Just added MillionCoin ICO to my website https://concourseq.io/Q/MillionCoin. ConcourseQ is a collaborative due diligence community that researches and reviews ICOs. Anyone with an account can submit information to your page, so we are reaching out to this community to get you all involved in the discussion. Thanks! PS: If you have any questions about filling in the info, feel free to ask us in our discord group: https://discord.gg/j8RBAwB
MarcelWCrypto (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 06:28:54 PM

Hi everyone! Just added MillionCoin ICO to my website https://concourseq.io/Q/MillionCoin. ConcourseQ is a collaborative due diligence community that researches and reviews ICOs. Anyone with an account can submit information to your page, so we are reaching out to this community to get you all involved in the discussion. Thanks! PS: If you have any questions about filling in the info, feel free to ask us in our discord group: https://discord.gg/j8RBAwB

Thank you very much. We will fill out all of the informations as soon as possible.
Bitconeer

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:10:07 AM

Hi there guys.
I'm very interested in your platform. I have a couple questions i see you work with the Ethereum but do you work with other currencies as well?
For example - can i buy your Tokens with Bitcoin or i must change Bitcoin to Ethereum?
And i saw you will have trading platform for goods and i want to ask when can i use this onemillionshop platform 
MarcelWCrypto (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 12:32:37 PM

Hi there guys.
I'm very interested in your platform. I have a couple questions i see you work with the Ethereum but do you work with other currencies as well?
For example - can i buy your Tokens with Bitcoin or i must change Bitcoin to Ethereum?
And i saw you will have trading platform for goods and i want to ask when can i use this onemillionshop platform 

Hi there,
MON Tokens are based on Ethereum platform and because of that we don't provide any other payment besides ETH. Grin
MarcelWCrypto (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 12:53:41 PM

the project I like everything is clear and understandable!

Thanks a lot, it is merit of our developers. Wink

So good, i'm more interesting at your platform

We encourage you to read our Whitepaper and you can visit our website to get more information! Roll Eyes
Bitconeer

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:46:16 PM

Roll Eyes

I think this token is unique because of the idea which it represents not because it's token based on Ethereum.
CoinAgain

Activity: 16

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:48:51 PM

the project I like everything is clear and understandable!

Thanks a lot, it is merit of our developers. Wink

So good, i'm more interesting at your platform

We encourage you to read our Whitepaper and you can visit our website to get more information! Roll Eyes

yeah, I am about to read the whitepaper, it is worth reading.
Darknauter

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:59:19 AM

Any toughts about it?
Bitconeer

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:01:14 PM

Any toughts about it?

Well i invested 0.5 Ethereum in it today.
Now i'm just waiting i hope it will work aaaaand whitepaper seems good to me.
MarcelWCrypto (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 10:58:49 AM

We invite you to watch a short film presenting OneMillionShop - one of the elements of Millioncoin.io ICO project

https://youtu.be/qxRLyQXnoDM
Bitconeer

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:45:34 AM

We invite you to watch a short film presenting OneMillionShop - one of the elements of Millioncoin.io ICO project

Nice video, i want to know where your shop will come out when i can buy stuff for Ethereum and other cryptocurrencies
MarcelWCrypto (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 12:36:25 PM

Nice video, i want to know where your shop will come out when i can buy stuff for Ethereum and other cryptocurrencies

Lunch of the OneMillionShop platform and AT.Systems bot trading is scheduled for the second quarter of 2018.
MarcelWCrypto (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 07:45:55 AM

This is a great update of what will happen to MillionCoins in the next weeks
https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@marcelwcrypto/big-update-for-millioncoin-ico-project-at-system-bot-trading-will-be-released-soon
Darknauter

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:43:21 AM

Any toughts about it?

Well i invested 0.5 Ethereum in it today.
Now i'm just waiting i hope it will work aaaaand whitepaper seems good to me.

Thanks for your opinion. I will put some ETH in it too.
As my friend said: "Just invest in a good idea. Some will success, some will fail. You'll always win."
MarcelWCrypto (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 07:26:46 PM

If you have any questions about project don't hesitate to ask! Smiley
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: