Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:20:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Open] 1.8 [btc] = 30GH/s with lifetime hosting  (Read 1904 times)
Delmonger (OP)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 19, 2013, 07:20:32 PM
Last edit: October 09, 2013, 06:05:22 PM by Delmonger

I've made over 40 sales now on ebay:

So far we're working on the 4th device queued at Sept 23

Device Names and Status

Cointraction : Full
Excavator: Full
Minero: Full
De-Crypter: 28/100  (last update on Oct 9)

Mining starts in January 2014 If you would like to hop on board here's the pertinent information:

Terms and Ebay payment method:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/181210411210?ssPageName=STRK:MESOX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1559.l2649

bitcoin payment:  13zxWKU9oAuxDLDPfi2xXnggSCMmeTBFj3

.9 btc = 15GH/s

Message me transaction information if you pay with Bitcoin.

Bitcoin Payments to you:
Bitcoin payments to you will be made Monthly or sooner.  Payment will be in bitcoins based on your GH ownership and how many Bitcoins our machines were able to collect (we will be using a very low/no commission pool).  

Hosting:
How the hosting works.  Lets say you own 30GH, and you earned 1.200 bitcoins for the month then we subtract 20 cents per GH equivalent as per the going rate of the bitcoin value (value is determined by the leading bitcoin trading site, currently mtGox).  If the bitcoin value is $125 then the total hosting fees would be .048 bitcoins, leaving you with 1.162 Bitcoins after hosting fees.
Why Does it need to be hosted?  Since there are several part owners for one device the item needs to be hosted at one location and maintained, and have a secure payout method to the owners.

About our ASIC Miner:
We're looking for reliable delivery, cost effectiveness, and quality with the miner.  We are guaranteed an on-time delivery and the mining will start in January.  This is a Terracoin device.

Certificate of Ownership:
Upon payment I will mail out a Certificate of Proof of Ownership, with the following:
Device name you own a part of
Contact name
Contact Code (to put in the header of emails with requests)
Contact Email  
Notification of how many GH you own and have running for you.
The hosting rights and ownership is lifetime (life of the device), and is tied to the code on the document mailed to you.  Do not lose the certificate, or share your certificates code, the recovery process may be difficult.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Delmonger (OP)

View Profile
September 19, 2013, 07:29:24 PM

This offer has grantees with it.  If interested check out cointerra.com  we have a 90 day warranty and exact month delivery guarantee.
coldbreeze16

Activity: 186
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2013, 07:31:56 PM

There are at least 2 other GB around 1.5 BTC for 50 GH/s if we're talking about CoinTerra. The timeline just isn't worth it
Delmonger (OP)

View Profile
September 19, 2013, 07:49:00 PM

There are at least 2 other GB around 1.5 BTC for 50 GH/s if we're talking about CoinTerra. The timeline just isn't worth it

Many don't believe in the price going up again, or much.  If you get 10 times as much GH in a future where the difficulty is 10 times higher, then the devices that come sooner are only better until the cointerras come out.  Those who aren't in the cointerra game at that point will be behind.

As more devices come out that are superior, I'll be staying in that game and getting those as well, letting all my buyers know which devices to stay on top of.  I also purchased part of an oct KNC, which beats the USB easily.
Delmonger (OP)

View Profile
September 19, 2013, 07:54:22 PM

Invest now to stay ahead of the curve later.
LittleD

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

StayFocus and LIVE

View Profile
September 19, 2013, 07:55:17 PM

Why should we trust you, your only a member  Huh I am not trying to be rude  Wink
Thanks

Fallow me on Twitter  ~ Please donate for a cup of Coffee 1KtqBcK7dVPjFugCcCM7G2MGzTZaQH1FTQ Smiley
https://www.cryptsy.com/users/register?refid=11253 ~ StayFocus!
Delmonger (OP)

View Profile
September 19, 2013, 07:58:03 PM

Why should we trust you, your only a member  Huh I am not trying to be rude  Wink
Thanks

Hey no prob.  I have an amazon account and ebay/half account that you can buy from instead (great feedback), ebay says they don't accept Bitcoin, but if you message me we can make it work, (have before with other buyers).

Here's the ebay link:  http://www.ebay.com/itm/181210411210?ssPageName=STRK:MESOX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1559.l2649

check my feedback.

Let me know if you're interested. 

Oh also I have a forum to unite all the buyers in discussion here: http://bitowners.freeforums.net/board/2/news-updates
coldbreeze16

View Profile
September 19, 2013, 08:03:00 PM

Thanks

Yeah, you posted in Waldo's GB, so you know. I'm not saying CoinTerra's won't be worth it, but one should wait until they ship first batch in december. IF they do, go for January batch at almost 1/3rd price. I intended to invest in Waldo's GB but rather invested in a KnC Saturn. IF that ships in time I'll make a lil bit and add some more to go with a CoinTerra GB.

BTC is gonna rise? Yeah maybe it will, if you're betting on that, you will make far more investing in buying BTC low and selling them high. That's what I do with WDC. I pump and dump it. Look on cryptsy. Been dumping loads of cheap WDC to bring it down from .000032 to .000027, And then I bought a load of WDC to sell when it goes back up :p But WDC mining is nascent, BTC mining aint

EDIT: Oh so it's you! :p Sorry to be harsh, lots of scammers around
Delmonger (OP)

View Profile
September 19, 2013, 08:10:54 PM

Thanks

Yeah, you posted in Waldo's GB, so you know. I'm not saying CoinTerra's won't be worth it, but one should wait until they ship first batch in december. IF they do, go for January batch at almost 1/3rd price. I intended to invest in Waldo's GB but rather invested in a KnC Saturn. IF that ships in time I'll make a lil bit and add some more to go with a CoinTerra GB.

BTC is gonna rise? Yeah maybe it will, if you're betting on that, you will make far more investing in buying BTC low and selling them high. That's what I do with WDC. I pump and dump it. Look on cryptsy. Been dumping loads of cheap WDC to bring it down from .000032 to .000027, And then I bought a load of WDC to sell when it goes back up :p But WDC mining is nascent, BTC mining aint

EDIT: Oh so it's you! :p Sorry to be harsh, lots of scammers around

I've called up Cointerra for the first device I had ordered with several other buyers with them and asked where I was on their list.  I ordered really early, and I made it for the first batch (first two weeks), but if you order now it'll likely be mid January.  Now I know how hype works, and I know their orders will be slowing down some, but if you wait till December to make a purchase, you're probably waiting till March to get the device.

Cointerra also has a pretty solid guarantee so they don't pull a butterfly on you.
coldbreeze16

View Profile
September 19, 2013, 08:16:45 PM

You *really* called them? I read on the forum about their phone numbers not working or something like that. CoinTerra haven't been really very public with details. I'm putting my trust in KnC for now. They've been quite communicative. I might invest in a GB next month, dependent on circumstances.
Delmonger (OP)

View Profile
September 19, 2013, 08:32:18 PM

You *really* called them? I read on the forum about their phone numbers not working or something like that. CoinTerra haven't been really very public with details. I'm putting my trust in KnC for now. They've been quite communicative. I might invest in a GB next month, dependent on circumstances.

Yes I called them, twice actually.  It was the same person, so I'm pretty sure that guy might be very busy considering how many millions are being invested in the device.  Have you ever tried calling them?  You might as well at least try if not before speculating that it's impossible to reach them.

I didn't get through one or two times because they were probably busy (I called soon after the new $6K deal was offered).
DyslexicZombei

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 19, 2013, 09:13:26 PM

Hi Delmonger,

I'm definitely not trying to steal your thunder or sales here; I currently don't have any open shares available for sale in a GB, at the moment & I help out new GBCs and Miner Hosts mostly for free. I'm closing out a 2nd GB in a month but I don't have any shares available, right now.

I'm sorry if this is elementary, but you're going to have a really, really hard time trying to make sales here as a non-vetted newcomer. If you're serious about Group Buys, you really need to get vetted by a trusted GBC or Escrow Agent here such as John K, SebastianJu, Dabs, or even myself. I vet new GBCs and Miner Hosts for free, with the hope of doing future business with these gents as well as to offload some of John K.'s workload across the whole spectrum of BTC economic transactions.

The last gent I vetted, it only took 90 min. from my initial post in the new GBCs thread to completion of his free vetting process. The process goes like this: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=297037.msg3187149#msg3187149

Feel free to ignore my free advice but I'm just trying to help. [BTW, if you'd like: I can help you by providing access to 3rd party Escrow Protection via BTCrow, as a Trusted Escrow Affiliate, for anyone that wants escrow protection in a GB; even if the GB wasn't originally set up for Escrow. Fees are 2%, comparable to John's fees (but likely much, much quicker as the GB forum is my niche). This helps with trust issues for new GBCs because a 3rd party - BTCrow - holds funds and does Dispute Resolution (up to 120 days post-sale, negotiable term).

Cheers!
DZ
Delmonger (OP)

View Profile
September 19, 2013, 10:03:20 PM

Hi Delmonger,

I'm definitely not trying to steal your thunder or sales here; I currently don't have any open shares available for sale in a GB, at the moment & I help out new GBCs and Miner Hosts mostly for free. I'm closing out a 2nd GB in a month but I don't have any shares available, right now.

I'm sorry if this is elementary, but you're going to have a really, really hard time trying to make sales here as a non-vetted newcomer. If you're serious about Group Buys, you really need to get vetted by a trusted GBC or Escrow Agent here such as John K, SebastianJu, Dabs, or even myself. I vet new GBCs and Miner Hosts for free, with the hope of doing future business with these gents as well as to offload some of John K.'s workload across the whole spectrum of BTC economic transactions.

The last gent I vetted, it only took 90 min. from my initial post in the new GBCs thread to completion of his free vetting process. The process goes like this: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=297037.msg3187149#msg3187149

Feel free to ignore my free advice but I'm just trying to help. [BTW, if you'd like: I can help you by providing access to 3rd party Escrow Protection via BTCrow, as a Trusted Escrow Affiliate, for anyone that wants escrow protection in a GB; even if the GB wasn't originally set up for Escrow. Fees are 2%, comparable to John's fees (but likely much, much quicker as the GB forum is my niche). This helps with trust issues for new GBCs because a 3rd party - BTCrow - holds funds and does Dispute Resolution (up to 120 days post-sale, negotiable term).

Cheers!
DZ

Hey thanks for the help, I'll get started on this soon.
Delmonger (OP)

View Profile
September 19, 2013, 10:45:11 PM

Hi Delmonger,

Cheers!
DZ

Let me know how to get started and I'll get right into it.
DyslexicZombei

View Profile
September 20, 2013, 04:03:31 AM

I can confirm that user Delmonger has contacted me for free vetting services.

Cheers!
DZ
Delmonger (OP)

View Profile
October 02, 2013, 09:52:57 PM

Cheers!
DZ

Thank you DZ.
DyslexicZombei

View Profile
October 07, 2013, 07:12:30 AM

Cheers!
DZ

Thank you DZ.

Ladies and Gents, welcome back to the BTC Talk Forums!

Shortly before the forum outage I was contacted by Delmonger for vetting.
My main PC w/ PGP signing is down for a few days but I can confirm that Delmonger has passed my vetting process, which although there's no charge for my vetting services, it's the most thorough vetting process I'm aware of on these forums.

I can confirm that Delmonger has his ID and address on record with this Forum Vetting Agent, and that he appears to be a well intentioned Group Buy Coordinator. Please send me a PM if you have any questions about the authenticity of any GBCs or miner hosts who claim to have been vetted by me.

Aloha,
DyslexicZombei
coldbreeze16

View Profile
October 07, 2013, 01:52:41 PM

Cheers!
DZ

Thank you DZ.

Ladies and Gents, welcome back to the BTC Talk Forums!

Shortly before the forum outage I was contacted by Delmonger for vetting.
My main PC w/ PGP signing is down for a few days but I can confirm that Delmonger has passed my vetting process, which although there's no charge for my vetting services, it's the most thorough vetting process I'm aware of on these forums.

I can confirm that Delmonger has his ID and address on record with this Forum Vetting Agent, and that he appears to be a well intentioned Group Buy Coordinator. Please send me a PM if you have any questions about the authenticity of any GBCs or miner hosts who claim to have been vetted by me.

Aloha,
DyslexicZombei

+1
Delmonger (OP)

View Profile
October 09, 2013, 03:42:33 PM

Thank you for the verification DZ.

Here's an update on the information:

Certificate Granting Rights to Lifetime Hosting with us. - 30 GH/s

This is for 30 GH/s hosted with us.  The certificate delivers within 10 days after purchase and receiving needed information we will ask for once purchase is complete.

The certificate will grant you the following:
A code by which you can change your bitcoin wallet address
Customer support
Hosting that covers electricity, maintenance/repairs, and air conditioning for the device at only 20 cents per GH/s per month fee.
Mining starting in January
Lifetime Hosting - we offer lifetime hosting, we keep our machines in top condition, and expect them to last 5+ years.
-    -    -

Maintenance/Hosting: We provide maintenance which includes fan and power supply replacements, air conditioning, electricity, fans and IT support.  Maintenance costs are covered in the hosting fees.  Hosting fees is 20 cents per GH/s per month.  As an example, if you purchased our 30GH/s and it earns 1.25 bitcoins and the value of the bitcoin is at $220 at that time, we would provide you with 1.22 bitcoins (charging .03 bitcoins).  Hosting fee may change proportional to at the rate of the USD value.

Lifetime Guarantee: we guarantee you the right to have lifetime hosting.  If the devices power supply or fans dies, we will replace them, however if the Processor ever dies we do not replace those and the certificate does not extend past that.  Also if desired any buyer may terminate the service.  Life expectancy is 5+ years.

Required Information:  I will need the following information (which will be requested once payment clears):  Email, bitcoin address, and name.  I use this information solely for the purpose of processing the order in a polite and courteous manner.

Forum: Forum support and community will be provided after purchase is made and will enable you to communicate with other buyers and myself.  Forum support should be done in a courteous manner and considerate of others and their viewpoints.  Overall we currently have a upbeat, team oriented group of buyers that are willing to help.

Payments and Payouts:

Payouts:  A test payment to your bitcoin wallet will be made before the first payout.  Test payments will be in November or December and first payment begins in January.  To change your bitcoin wallet address we will need your code provided on the certificate we deliver, if not available a difficult verification process may be required.

Payment:  Payment must be cleared before the certificate is delivered.  If there is any trouble with payments please contact me after the purchase and we can find a solution.  Once the certificate is delivered no refunds can be processed.

-    -    -

Check out our other listings for varying quantities

Questions:  I hope if you have any questions you decide to ask away.  I'm here to help and would love to talk about bitcoins in general or your needs.
coldbreeze16

View Profile
October 09, 2013, 05:13:50 PM

Would be good if you add a google docs, detailing how many shares are there, how many sold, how many available. All that and any updated price in the first post and thread name. People WILL judge a book by its cover.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: