Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 09:56:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Coinsnearbuy.com escrow service [coming soon]  (Read 138 times)
khanof89 (OP)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:53:55 PM

Hi I am under process of developing a new marketplace(escrow service) for coin exchange, I am focusing majorly on alt coins i.e

• Bitcoin
  • Bitcoin cash
  • Ethereum
  • Ethereum Classic
  • Litecoin
  • Zcash
  • Monero
  • Dash
  • IOTA
  • EOS

I am half through the development and the website will be hosted on http://coinsnearbuy.com

I would love to hear some suggestions about things to keep in mind before going live
Crystaleyes

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:39:47 AM

Nice idea.

Are you offering only coin exchange or are you also setting up a local marketplace where we can meet people to trade cryptos for either money or other crypto's?

Some time back there was someone in the States arrested (and imprisoned?) for trading Btc for Dorrar, so that should be taken into consideration, however a service where we can sell our altcoins for cash would be extremely useful.

Good luck!

Is it not amazing? That in the sub-micro world of the atom, quantum physics requires the perpetual motion of particles with both spin and orbital motions.

Yet in the macro world, mainstream science is based upon the law that a perpetual motion machine is absolutely impossible!

This is the embarrassing state of today's science...
khanof89 (OP)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:05:17 PM

It will be a service where you can either do an online exchange i.e transferring money into their bank account and getting the coins released by the website or you may setup a local meeting
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: