Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:48:58 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone believe that Telcoin (TEL) can have huge potential ?  (Read 332 times)
Kurva (OP)

Activity: 319
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:57:19 PM
Last edit: February 18, 2018, 05:06:24 PM by Kurva

Hello to you all !!

What you guys/gals think about Telcoin (TEL) know this project is new and have a huge supply. But after reading about the project do i like the idea. I have made a small invstment already and holding 200,000 coins.

Please let it out neagtive or positive comments  Grin

Quick analysis:

Total coin analysis score 74.75%

Team strength 86%

Team strength 86%

Product strength 94%

Github 60%

Coin strength 83%

Brand awareness/Buzz 50%

Advisory board strength 75%

Activity on social media 25%
Tosyn2

Activity: 566
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:30:09 PM

i have as well read about it and made some investment it is a long term hold if you want to make profit on it. The potential is huge, i love the idea it is so perfect.
Gab20

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:43:12 PM

Right from the go, i knew Telcoin would do well. It has a lot of potentials and it is obvious. This coin will do well even in future.
Kurva (OP)

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:43:31 PM

i have as well read about it and made some investment it is a long term hold if you want to make profit on it. The potential is huge, i love the idea it is so perfect.

Yes and i sure hope this will be a winner. Now its so cheap so i just had to make a small investment. I think everyone who not invest in it now will regret in a few months.
Haunebu

Activity: 3094
Merit: 972

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:45:53 PM

Just did some research on this coin and I am stoked about this coin. This coin does indeed have huge potential thanks to its association with mobile networks worldwide. I never heard of a coin trying to achieve this kind of objective before which makes it unique and revolutionary in my eyes. The website designs looks good and the team is composed of experienced professionals. I read the whitepaper and everything looks good there. I have already decided on investing a small amount into this coin soon. Lets hope this coin blows up in value in the future.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Kurva (OP)

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:55:43 PM

Not know if anyone use https://coincheckup.com/coins/telcoin/purpose but this site have it all. Nice to get some info and see the market cap at the same time.
jacafbiz

Activity: 2114
Merit: 530

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:25:03 PM

Telcoin is one of the best ICOs this year, it has rewarded its investors well, I think this is going to be huge provided if the team can deliver on what they promised, the issue is just the timeline if they keep meeting their timelines on their roadmap then I think it will be a good hold

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Classica35

Activity: 518
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:30:10 PM

A friend of mine was able to accumulate much. I should have followed suit, had it been i knew it was going to be like this.
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:33:47 PM

Your quick analysis is completely worthless. You list random words, then random percentages without any context. And since you're using what is likely to be a sockpuppet you've just implicitely warned everyone to stay away from Telcoin. Thank you for that.
bratbu

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:37:39 PM

TELCOIN has a lot of potentials but the community seems to be taken it for granted,the only ones who invested to this coin are the ones who are reading the whitepaper and purpose of this coin,telecommunication company using the blockchain is indeed has a lot of potentials because most of the people in the world has mobile phones,just like what my children, a 5yearold and 8yrsold playing with their mobile phones,everbody needs mobile phones so this is a huge project but it is undervalued today.

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
TelegramFacebookwww.casperproject.ioGithubTwitterANN
AngelSky

Activity: 1008
Merit: 537

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:45:58 PM

Hello to you all !!

What you guys/gals think about Telcoin (TEL) know this project is new and have a huge supply. But after reading about the project do i like the idea. I have made a small invstment already and holding 200,000 coins.

Please let it out neagtive or positive comments  Grin

Quick analysis:

Total coin analysis score 74.75%

Team strength 86%

Team strength 86%

Product strength 94%

Github 60%

Coin strength 83%

Brand awareness/Buzz 50%

Advisory board strength 75%

Activity on social media 25%

Investing your money wise it is not a good suggestion at all. I have checked this project and found that their maximum value is not even 1 cent from the time it starts.

So investing on this coin will take you loss only. Project wise you will find the best output from them even last blockchain conference on Africa also sponsored by this project only. Please check their marketplace movement in the below link.
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/telcoin/#charts
Hank3

Activity: 458
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:49:57 PM

I've read a lot of positive info about Telcoin when it was at the ICO. I think it is really one of the best ICO's. So I decided to make an investment in this project for long term.
Kurva (OP)

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:02:56 PM

Your quick analysis is completely worthless. You list random words, then random percentages without any context. And since you're using what is likely to be a sockpuppet you've just implicitely warned everyone to stay away from Telcoin. Thank you for that.

I did find the analysis at coincheckup.com They do this with all coins. Whats wrong with it ?

But i do respect that you not like the project. Posetive and negative comments are all healthy i think. No one can predict the future anyway.
vladuch1

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:19:38 PM

I've read a lot of positive info about Telcoin when it was at the ICO. I think it is really one of the best ICO's. So I decided to make an investment in this project for long term.
I completely agree with you, really one of the best ICOs on which you can make big profits if you keep this coins for a long time. I and my friends have bought this coin for a long time and after the purchase, the course quickly went down
jin_dv

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:23:24 PM

Telcoin is very ambitious. If they manage to achieve their goals, the company can take not the last place in the blockchain industry, and the value of the currency has the potential for growth. At the moment, the company faces such complex tasks as attracting large mobile operators to cooperation and creating a desire for ordinary users to use this cryptocurrency. At the moment, we can observe the high activity of the development team: social networks are actively filled with up-to-date information, the team regularly takes part in thematic events, and more than comprehensive information is available on the project as a whole. All of this may indicate a serious approach to the cause and a sincere commitment to its goal. It is also worth noting the potential of the development of the idea. In the future, Telcoin can not only establish a strong relationship between the world of digital currencies and mobile networks, but also improve the interaction of users with these networks
An0nyMoose

Activity: 490
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:33:35 PM

Telcoin is a very good idea. Everyone uses phones and Telcoin plans to partner with telecom companies to launch their product.

If Telcoin is successfull in the partnerships then it will be a success and increase the adoption of cryptocurrencies.

Blockonomics                          ██
                         ████  ██

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄ ████  ████  ██
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ████  ████
    ▄█████▀▀         ▀▀█████▄ ██  ████
   ████▀                 ▀████   ████
  ████      ████████▄      ████ ████
 ████        ██    ██▄      ████ ██
████         ██     ██       ████
████         ██   ▄██▀       ████
████         ███████         ████
████         ██    ██▄       ████
████         ██     ██       ████
 ████        ██    ██▀      ████
  ████      ████████▀      ████
   ████▄                 ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Beerwizzard

Activity: 924
Merit: 148

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:45:31 PM

It obviously have some interesting features (including partnerships) which can initiate some speculative growth at the begining but I have some doubts about the success of the project. Mostly because the telecom industry in EU (and probbly in US) is overregulated by the government and it is getting even more regulated each year. It will be too naive to think that cryptocurrency will pass thru it. Maybe blockchain can be innovative in telecom but not cryptocurrencies. Unfortunetely all use cases in the project's WP is related to the usage of cryptocurrencies. Also their use cases can be easily applied to most part of the other coins.
Kurva (OP)

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 04:15:38 PM

It obviously have some interesting features (including partnerships) which can initiate some speculative growth at the begining but I have some doubts about the success of the project. Mostly because the telecom industry in EU (and probbly in US) is overregulated by the government and it is getting even more regulated each year. It will be too naive to think that cryptocurrency will pass thru it. Maybe blockchain can be innovative in telecom but not cryptocurrencies. Unfortunetely all use cases in the project's WP is related to the usage of cryptocurrencies. Also their use cases can be easily applied to most part of the other coins.

What you say might be true. But what about all the poor contries ? There are so many out there who not have the same access to internet like you and me. And if all this people can buy TEL from a mobile store. And not have to oppen a account to verify billing address and so on. Than i think this coin will have a huge potential. I just speculating because i think the idea is good and i like the project  Grin
pedropendukot

Activity: 196
Merit: 12

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 04:28:42 PM

I dont know where did you get your stats,but im sure it isnt the real stats of TELCOIN,it has lack of support from the community and the developers seems to came from nowhere,telecommunications using blockchain technology seems to be a good  idea but it needs a lot of time to implent the mobile communications into blockchain,using your own speculations with telcoin is surely a dumb idea.

telcoin

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 04:45:01 PM

Hey, i'm part of the Telcoin community management team and want to thank you for your support! you can find our newsletter with updates here so you can stay informed on our project. Sad

https://mailchi.mp/5160f125ff37/telcoin-newsletter
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: