Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 07:36:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 18 Sept 2013 Untaper  (Read 968 times)
FeedbackLoop (OP)

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 18, 2013, 07:55:36 PM

Taper has been dispelled and QE4ever is alive and well. Gold +4.3%, Oil +2.3%, S+P doing all time highs with +1.2% intraday at the moment of this post.

Zero impact on Bitcoin/USD over the next few months of guaranteed full-Zimbabwe mode for the US?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
damnek

Activity: 614
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 18, 2013, 08:04:17 PM

Indeed, I can't believe my eyes. I think the bitcoin market is lacking this sort of awareness. Anyway, I bought some btc  Grin
notme
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 18, 2013, 08:13:56 PM

Indeed, I can't believe my eyes. I think the bitcoin market is lacking this sort of awareness. Anyway, I bought some btc  Grin

Just wait until Wall Street closes for the day.  That's when they pay attention to Bitcoin.

https://www.bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
While no idea is perfect, some ideas are useful.
MJGrae

Activity: 134
Merit: 100

Sold.

View Profile
September 18, 2013, 08:22:26 PM

Put it this way; look at how much the value of the dollar plunged compared to just about every other currency since the announcement. There has not yet been a likewise reaction in the BTC/USD market. I could argue that there is a significant delay involved in in the injection of capital to the BTC market and that there will be a correlated move shortly.

Then again, we could have an equal and opposite move tomorrow and nothing could change at all. I've moved a little more funds into BTC for the moment, though.
masterluc
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1013

View Profile
September 18, 2013, 08:27:46 PM

Kind uncle Ben

BitcoinAshley

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 18, 2013, 09:20:54 PM

Captain Jean-Luc Bernanke: Wesley, set course for Zimbabwe. Warp QE-Infinity.

Wesley: Yes, sir.

Bernanke: Engage!

Worf: Captain, sensors detect a Borg vessel approaching. They're gaining, fast! Shields up!

Picard: Hailing frequencies.

BORG VOICE: "We are bitcoin. Resistance is futile. You and your puny currency will be assimilated."

Data: The best option seems to be to initiate regulatory action.

Worf: Captain, I agree with Commander Data. I suggest we fire all phaser banks and all photon torpedoes immediately.

Bernanke: Make it so.

Worf: Captain, their shields simply absorbed all of the hits! The SHA256 encryption modulates the shield's frequency and it will be unable for us to crack! I suggest evasive action.

Captain: *Reminiscent look on face* Ahh, Wesley, initiate the Weimar Republic maneuver. This one will catch them by surprise. Engage!

Wesley: It's having no effect. They're gaining on us! Our currency is devaluing at record speed. But, the DJIA is at record highs! I better buy more Nike while there's still a chance.

Geordi (on com from Engineering): Captain, the printing presses are overheating! The dilithium crystals can't take much more...

600watt
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 2106

View Profile
September 18, 2013, 09:34:29 PM

Captain Jean-Luc Bernanke: Wesley, set course for Zimbabwe. Warp QE-Infinity.

Wesley: Yes, sir.

Bernanke: Engage!

Worf: Captain, sensors detect a Borg vessel approaching. They're gaining, fast! Shields up!

Picard: Hailing frequencies.

BORG VOICE: "We are bitcoin. Resistance is futile. You and your puny currency will be assimilated."

Data: The best option seems to be to initiate regulatory action.

Worf: Captain, I agree with Commander Data. I suggest we fire all phaser banks and all photon torpedoes immediately.

Bernanke: Make it so.

Worf: Captain, their shields simply absorbed all of the hits! The SHA256 encryption modulates the shield's frequency and it will be unable for us to crack! I suggest evasive action.

Captain: *Reminiscent look on face* Ahh, Wesley, initiate the Weimar Republic maneuver. This one will catch them by surprise. Engage!

Wesley: It's having no effect. They're gaining on us! Our currency is devaluing at record speed. But, the DJIA is at record highs! I better buy more Nike while there's still a chance.

Geordi (on com from Engineering): Captain, the printing presses are overheating! The dilithium crystals can't take much more...

nice one! Grin
Carlton Banks
Legendary

Activity: 3430
Merit: 3071

View Profile
September 18, 2013, 10:29:32 PM

I dunno, ramp up the wars, ramp up the worldwide economic instability, ramp up the weather modification to "worldwide hurricane" order of magnitude. Those $85 billion per month will find a home  Grin They might even need to print more  Shocked

Vires in numeris
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: