Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:48:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: MTGOX PROBLEM  (Read 950 times)
xhoud01 (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2011, 10:24:08 PM

HI I JUST WITHDREW BTC TO LR ... APPROX 10.000 USD AND HAVE NOT RECEIVED PAYMENT YET (SINCE FRIDAY) .. IT IS SUNDAY NOW !!!.
MTGOX DOES NOT REPLY TO MY TICKETS !!!
CAN ANYBODY HELP ME?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
repentance

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 17, 2011, 10:48:15 PM

HI I JUST WITHDREW BTC TO LR ... APPROX 10.000 USD AND HAVE NOT RECEIVED PAYMENT YET (SINCE FRIDAY) .. IT IS SUNDAY NOW !!!.

CAN ANYBODY HELP ME?

Have you tried contacting MagicalTux on IRC?  The channel is mtgox and it's on freenode.

http://irc.lc/freenode/mtgox/

All I can say is that this is Bitcoin. I don't believe it until I see six confirmations.
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 17, 2011, 11:20:54 PM
Last edit: July 17, 2011, 11:36:24 PM by psy

Have you tried contacting MagicalTux on IRC?  The channel is mtgox and it's on freenode.

1 - What is IRC? Some shit all mtgox users need to know how to use to get ahold of them?
2 - What do they want their support ticketing system for if you have to use one half-dead pre-historical messaging system to get support? Roll Eyes

I know you are trying to help, but the OP does have a valid point.
nmat

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 17, 2011, 11:26:12 PM

Doesn't it take about 2/3 working days? How are you trying to withdraw the money?
repentance

View Profile
July 17, 2011, 11:40:00 PM

1 - What is IRC? Some shit all mtgox users need to know how to use to get ahold of them?
2 - What do they want their support ticketing system for if you have to use one half-dead pre-historical messaging system to get support? Roll Eyes

I know you are trying to help, but the OP do have a valid point.

From everything I've read on here, MtGox support absolutely sucks.  I agree that it's absurd people should have to go to IRC to get issues resolved quickly but it does seem to be the quickest way to get hold of MagicalTux if you're having issues which may need to be fixed manually.

The delay in processing the withdrawal doesn't sound unusual - none of the exchanges seem to offer instant withdrawal facilities - but because the amount of the withdrawal is substantial and above their normal withdrawal limits, it's probably better to follow it up sooner rather than later.

All I can say is that this is Bitcoin. I don't believe it until I see six confirmations.
echo2

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2011, 11:53:10 PM

what is a better site than MR.GOX

donate to1ATLB2mX8Yybu1nAmvKTNEdJxvm61zjTYs
 *Image Removed*
nmat

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 18, 2011, 12:13:06 AM

what is a better site than MR.GOX

The problem is that MtGox has a really high transaction volume (about 80% of all transactions are made at Mt Gox) so trading there is definitely better than trading somewhere else.
But since I don't like their customer support I will probably move to CampBX (sign up link in my signature) as soon as they add EUR support. They look like a serious company and their website is getting better each day.

The second biggest market is tradehill. A lot of people trade there. Check http://bitcoincharts.com/markets/ for a bigger list
Maged
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1015

View Profile
July 18, 2011, 01:26:57 AM

CAN ANYBODY HELP ME?
It will likely take a few weeks for them to gather that much LibertyReserve. Be patient.

repentance

View Profile
July 18, 2011, 01:40:27 AM

It will likely take a few weeks for them to gather that much LibertyReserve. Be patient.

This is why MtGox is a joke.  There are numerous LR exchangers which operate 24/7 from whom they could purchase LR which would be cleared into their account within 24 hours and then transferred instantly to the OP's account.

Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 18, 2011, 01:59:48 AM

Doesn't matter. $10k is not properly pocket money. That's why they should answer the support tickets, at least to acknowledge they read it and will get to him as soon as possible.
If any of the companies i work with took more than 24hrs to answer a support ticket i would terminate my business relations with them. Granted!
Oldminer
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 18, 2011, 02:10:13 AM

$10K or $10  Huh

If you like my post please feel free to give me some positive rep https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=18639
Tip me BTC: 1FBmoYijXVizfYk25CpiN8Eds9J6YiRDaX
repentance

View Profile
July 18, 2011, 02:15:15 AM

I'm not sure whether this is still an issue for them, but here's MtGox's last announcement regarding LR.

Due to a recent shortage of LibertyReserve Dollars, customers who have tried withdrawing to their LibertyReserve accounts from Mt.Gox have been seeing delays of up to 3 days. This shortage or LibetyReserve Dollars is being amplified by a segment of our users who are disproportionately withdrawing large amounts of LibertyReserve Dollars compared to what is being deposited. In effect, some users have been using Mt.Gox as a LibertyReserve exchanger.

We are doing everything we can to avoid making fees higher and are working with LibertyReserve exchanges to buy up any LibertyReserve Dollars available, but have been coming up short. We would like to ask users to avoid doing withdraws to LibertyReserve for the time being, or until LibertyReserve begins issuing more of its currency. Please be advised that if you withdraw to a LibertyReserve account it may take up to 5 full business days to receive your funds.

https://support.mtgox.com/entries/20239036-important-notice-libertyreserve-delays

amartsenjuk

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2011, 02:19:38 AM

I have the same problem I've made 4 withdraws by 1000$ each and didn't get them!
Support is silent....
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: