Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:36:53 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Small constant profits  (Read 218 times)
TUMAS (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:23:24 PM

Hi all..

Need some help and clarification here..

Now I put all my coins in a hardware wallet..

And I left just 160 dollars worth of eth hoping to do some fast buy and sell with small but constant profits.. what do you suggest I do?

Should I buy something like Trx and sell when high or go for ada which increases a couple of cents and goes back sown?

Thanks guys
Classica35

Activity: 518
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:36:44 PM

It all depend on your preferences. Do you want to trade continuously? If yes, i think you should go for ADA and enjoy the seasonal variation in value. You can as well try to hold some and trade out later.
Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:40:19 PM

Hi all..

And I left just 160 dollars worth of eth hoping to do some fast buy and sell with small but constant profits.. what do you suggest I do?

Should I buy something like Trx and sell when high or go for ada which increases a couple of cents and goes back sown?

Thanks guys

Day trading is good, however, you should consider that with that small amount of money it's difficult to make a good profit with that small amount of money. Also, sometimes, the fees are killing the profits too. You should take a great risk if you want to earn money. And it's good to to just put the amount of money you can afford to lose.
CryptoMoonShot

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:41:01 PM

Personally I would pick up some additional altcoins and look to hold for awhile, see how the fluctuations of the market go. Unless it’s a coin that’s seeing major spikes and dips on a regular basis, it’s just not worth to trade for small gains. Your best overall bet is to do as much research as possible and go from there.
TUMAS (OP)

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:44:07 PM

I have quite a bit stacked away so im holding long term..

Was thinking of whats best for day trading to try earn something extra on the side
JohnMacZeppelin

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:44:33 PM

The question is of course very interesting and straightforward, but unfortunately no one will be able to give you accurate information here. In any case, all our reports will be based on someone's opinion, which will also most likely be based on someone's opinion. Guarantees are not here. But I think that at 160 $ ​​you need to invest in ICO.
yudhistira

Activity: 347
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:46:03 PM

Hi all..
Thanks guys

Hello,
Generally, in the world of commerce, I do not think anyone can have permanent profits. Besides profits, there are big risks.

If you can trade everyday in my opinion a good choice will be Cardano  Smiley Good luck!

WebsiteWhitepaperTelegram   International Blockchain Lottery   FacebookTwitterGitHub
════════☛ FIRELOTTO ☚════════    As simple and understandable as traditional lotteries are    ══════☛ PLAY NOW ☚══════
ManaMan

Activity: 238
Merit: 38

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:47:55 PM

I have quite a bit stacked away so im holding long term..

Was thinking of whats best for day trading to try earn something extra on the side

Many coins are good, at the end of the day you are the one who needs to decide. I'd suggest that you start off and put small amounts such as buy 20-30$ worth of some coin (please better is to look at the prices in bitcoin or ethereum and not fiat) and simply experiment a bit, since you want to play with 160$ worth at the moment, until you get somehow good feeling about how to day trade. Honestly I've done it in the past but it is a stressful thing and from my perspective there are far better things that I can be doing instead of day trading, however you can earn nice returns if you play it right.

You might seek on the internet to understand some small TA, but it is not crucial. What is most important is to follow up news, announcements etc.
Rudementry

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:48:48 PM

It is rather difficult to advise on a short term. Everyone knows a long list of coins, which will grow in six months, a year. But no one can know this crazy market of cryptocurrency. Today bitcoin is 16,000 and tomorrow is 10,000. Every day, something new. This is only thanks to the luck you can earn with daily trading.
jakelyson
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1069

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:49:03 PM

You can try to scalp the market for small margins. But you will need more than 160$ to be able to make profit from it. If you just want to risk that small amount, find some cheap tokens that have great potential then wait for it to rocket. When you have larger money, then you can do this small constant profit easily.
butcherme

Activity: 368
Merit: 18

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:50:38 PM

Hi all..

Thanks guys

Short trading with a small amount of money is difficult because you need a big capital for that if you want to earn decent income. No coin gets pumped up 20%-50% in a short span of time. Not unless, you can watch the prices and if you bought a coin before a whale pumps a certain coin.
TUMAS (OP)

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:53:24 PM

The question is of course very interesting and straightforward, but unfortunately no one will be able to give you accurate information here. In any case, all our reports will be based on someone's opinion, which will also most likely be based on someone's opinion. Guarantees are not here. But I think that at 160 $ ​​you need to invest in ICO.

Thanks for the info! I Still cant find the right ico due to lots of scams. Is there a fool proof ico which most guys use?
nguli

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:53:41 PM

Hi all..

Thanks guys

for such a small capital it is very difficult to get instant profits and many, all must require the process and patience is very high to gain much profit.
HotHot143

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:57:07 PM

Hi all..

Thanks guys

Just wait for Wanchain to be listed on the exchanges. Wanchain was very promising ICO pre sale was sold out. But I suggest do your own search first on this coin but I'm telling you will not regret it. Goodluck.
CryptoMoonShot

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:58:40 PM

Pretty much all info above is dead on accurate. In order to really see any potential of substantial gains is to invest more. Unfortunately $160 for day trading just isn’t enough, I would wait until you can invest around $1,200-$1,500, this way it will be well worth your time. And like I said on the last post, do research, research is your best friend in the Crypto space. It doesn’t have to be a ton of TA, but more or less staying current on the news and what changes from day to day. I would highly suggest signing up for multiple newsletters and subscribing to trustworthy YouTubers as well.
nata777

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:04:21 PM

Hi all..

Thanks guys
I think with such a small amount you need to find something like a TRX. Of course this is a very risky idea, but if the coin grows then you can very seriously multiply your deposit.
daltrich

Activity: 39

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:16:03 PM

Yeah with that small amount you may need to take some bigger risks to double your stack up a few times.  You know some of these projects out there are going to pop hard.  There is also insider information floating all over the place.  You may be able to pull it off.  Good luck!
Gab20

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:19:26 PM

If you really need coins with small and constant profits apart from TRX and ADA, you can try other coins with large volume.
jacafbiz

Activity: 2114
Merit: 530

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:28:12 PM

I don't know what you are looking for, if you want to trade then trade but there are some tokens one need to hold for more time to be able to benenfits from their huge potentials, if you have a good strategy and can be disciplined enough to stick to it then fine but if not hold not term would be better

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
proexcept

Activity: 308
Merit: 156

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:35:54 PM

$160 is not so much and I'd recommend to get in low cap projects with a potentially high ROI. You can check out REN, OCN, Fusion, INS.

⚫ ⚫ ⚫Make even more profit on crypto trading with secure automatic trading https://trade-mate.io⚫ ⚫ ⚫
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: