Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:35:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Small constant profits  (Read 218 times)
GFE

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:38:34 PM

Hi all..

Need some help and clarification here..

Now I put all my coins in a hardware wallet..

And I left just 160 dollars worth of eth hoping to do some fast buy and sell with small but constant profits.. what do you suggest I do?

Should I buy something like Trx and sell when high or go for ada which increases a couple of cents and goes back sown?

Thanks guys

I see a lot of investors ask about TRX or ADA. There a lot of good criptocurrencies - NEO, Waves, Strat, ETC. It will be good idea to invest in these coins too

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
bratbu

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:40:01 PM

Hi all..

And I left just 160 dollars worth of eth hoping to do some fast buy and sell with small but constant profits.. what do you suggest I do?

Should I buy something like Trx and sell when high or go for ada which increases a couple of cents and goes back sown?

Thanks guys
Trading isnt that so simple,it is very complicated it is not like buying low and selling at highs,you need to learn the basic technical analysis so would be able to know when will be the perfect time to trade,perfect enrtries and perfect exits would be attainable if you are using technical analysis,fundamentals or news has more impact in the market so you will need to learn these two factors to be able to win your trades.

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
TelegramFacebookwww.casperproject.ioGithubTwitterANN
happyme1818

Activity: 568
Merit: 254

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:40:30 PM
Last edit: March 24, 2018, 08:29:59 PM by happyme1818

Hi all..

Thanks guys
I guess the timing wasn't right because bitcoin would have a bull run any time and even if you buy any of the coin you might lose if your trade is pairing with bitcoin. Better wait  for the red market and buy on the deep.
Glomerulus22

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:06:24 PM

Best small constant profits are:

NEO holder - you receive GAS - on Binance monthly
COSS - every Sunday you receive split of 50 % of exchange trades
KCS - simila to COSS, but the bonus decreases in time
ONION - Airdrop every Sunday

Mining - very interesting ICO - Ice Rock Mining - if you invest now with 45 % bonus, you will receive ETH monthly since July - ROI is in 4 months - pretty huge - https://icerockmining.io/

(https://www.anonfork.io/) ANON - new privacy coin with very cheap masternodes! Join  (https://t.me/anonymousbitcoin)
muhdatha

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

Betrium 🎾 Worldwide Betting Exchange

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:20:04 PM

If you want to have constant income it will be not so huge you know. But if you want to get more try to trade with BitMEX for example. It offers a marginal trading up to x100 BTC-USD.
But it's more risky and you have to be very careful.

dmitpetrov

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:39:32 PM

Buy ETH and invest in 1 or 2 promising ICO. But be careful make sure that you invest is not a scam ICO. Investing in ICO projects is profitable way.
Snixer

Activity: 303
Merit: 43

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 08:45:19 PM

Hi all..

Thanks guys

With $160 I would just invest all of them in a single ICO that you think is really good.

The most important thing is do your own research in the ICO you will invest in and don't just blindly send ETH to the ICOs people shill. There's a lot of bad projects around but you can find great ones too if you seach well enough.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Cryptovalute24ore.it   •  Guide Semplici e Complete, Notizie e Quotazioni sulle Criptovalute   •  TELEGRAM   ▲  Acquista Gioielli Artigianali con Criptovalute su FioridiLilla.com  
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
cuo

Activity: 560
Merit: 185

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:45:59 PM

I think Trx is not a good choice for now, you can try ripple or litecon, I'm sure you'll get a good profit
Smeilz2017

Activity: 165
Merit: 1

HI : HEALTH

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:55:16 PM

Hi all..

Thanks guys
The main thing is that on the stock exchange you can't have a constant profit. This is a market, and anyone who trades should understand that at any time he can lose money. I would not advise you to think about a stable income on cryptocurrencies. If you Trade on the stock exchange you risk every day.

HI : HEALTH           ┃┃           PRIVATE SALE
  ████████    The Global Ecosystem Analyst    ████████
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: